Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? (942 Views)

I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by sacajawea: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
I need your experienced guidance
Abeg una oooo, make Una Reply me oo
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by AOresources: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
sacajawea:

Which area are you..so webcan use it to scale
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by sacajawea: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
AOresources:

Which area are you..so webcan use it to scale
Lagos
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by ayoncox: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
sacajawea:
Chat me up on 08089456258 I will show you how you can make 10 to 25% through arbitrage without giving your money to anyone
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by newwise1: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Japa business better than all maybe u need to add more small money
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by AOresources: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2022
sacajawea:

Lagos

My advise

Add small money, get a good corolla and start uber..if you are serious, you will make good cash

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
So many local businesses you can do before year end and 3x grin
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by Potbellyman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
My 100 naira...
Go and Buy land, Buy land, buy land ooooo
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by MrPADDY(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Following
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by sacajawea: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
niqqaclaimz:
So many local businesses you can do before year end and 3x grin
undecided
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by northbird: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Potbellyman:
My 100 naira...
Go and Buy land, Buy land, buy land ooooo
A word is enough for the wise

You want him to tie down the only viable cash he has. Which land? The one development won't get to in the next five years...

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by Potbellyman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
northbird:

You want him to tie down the only viable cash he has. Which land? The one development won't get to in the next five years...

I must have missed where the op mentioned that he was broke and jobless
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by sacajawea: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Potbellyman:

I'm broke and almost Jobless
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by Potbellyman(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
sacajawea:

I'm broke and almost Jobless

I still maintain say make you buy land
If you have a skill invest in yourself
If you don't have a skill, find another job
I have seen many guys invest money into business they don't know the challenges.
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by northbird: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Potbellyman:

Regardless, buying of land is not the best advice for the young man. Pray, tell me, which land will 1.5m buy, it will take 7 or 8 years for development to get there. He tied down capital for nothing...
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by northbird: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
sacajawea:

Lagos

Trading.... Buying and selling of edible stuff. You don't need shop to sell. Not necessarily provision or raw foodstuff.
Take 10% of the purported sum. Go and save the rest in a money fund account.

Look for someone who is into the business in your area. You will apprentice for 3 weeks to understudy the model of the business. Look for weaknesses and strengths. Formulate your strategy and hit the streets.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by Potbellyman(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2022
northbird:

Regardless, buying of land is not the best advice for the young man. Pray, tell me, which land will 1.5m buy, it will take 7 or 8 years for development to get there. He tied down capital for nothing...

There are a thousand and one lands he can buy with 1.5m. In fact, he can get 2 plots with change left and sell the same plots with profits in a couple of months to less than 2 years if you don't know.
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by atinga1: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Buy edibles from the North and sell in Lagos. You must learn Hausa language.
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by northbird: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Potbellyman:

There are a thousand and one lands he can buy with 1.5m. In fact, he can get 2 plots with change left and sell the same plots with profits in a couple of months to less than 2 years if you don't know.

Where in Lagos will he get such land? and how long, you are mentioning 2years.... It's easy to buy land in bushy areas, try selling it after few months..
What will he be doing for those 2 years? You still don't get. You don't use your last card to buy land for speculation purposes , that's not a good move.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by Evelyn16(f): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
I have a money making plartform in which you can earn up to 18000 on a weekly basis..... Don't waste this opportunity, If you're interested in this amazing plartform

Contact me via WhatsApp through the link below

https:///5g1b9g or my phone number
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by northbird: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Op. Don't let anyone sell any stupid webinar for you from their purported mentors, they just collect your over 50k without doing anything tangible for you.

Don't contact anyone, if they can't share it here, they can as well bottle it up.....
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
sacajawea:

undecided

We can talk about it if you want.
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by koning: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Let's put fund together and start a joint in Lagos. Send your contacts if interested.
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by kess1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
sacajawea:

My frank advice to you is that you get involved in land flipping. It's a very lucrative part of Real Estate business.

What it entails is that you buy land with that amount and hold it for a few months.

Since land increases in value, you can sell it after 6-8 months at a higher value.

This is one goldmine if you can do it.

You can reach me from my signature in my profile for more details on this lucrative business idea.

All the best smiley
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by sacajawea: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Potbellyman:

E.g where?
Land that come with registered Survey?
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by northbird: 4:55am On Aug 13, 2022
sacajawea:

E.g where?
Land that come with registered Survey?

Have you asked yourself why everyone wants to sell you land? Ask them how many plots they bought themselves for investment purposes. You don't tie down your last card in assets that can't be liquidated easily..
Which land appreciates fast in months?
Re: Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? by sacajawea: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na wa ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Overtakes Adenuga As Nigeria's Second Richest Man / No Credit Check Loans In The USA / Veraciousway Naira Crypto 4 Free Skill Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.