Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America (1972 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / CCTV Show How A Woman Shot Another Woman To Death On A Busy Street / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by moonbyte25: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Ayobiyi Cook, a Nigerian woman in the United States of America has sadly died after being shot by her own son in a tragic accident.

Cook’s 12-year-old son accidentally shot her after finding a gun in their home in Forestdale, Alabama in the United States.

29-year-old Cook died from the shooting which occurred at midnight Saturday, August 6th 2022.

Police received a 911 call just after midnight Saturday to Ayobiyi’s Forestdale home.

They found her dead when they got to the scene.

The deceased’s son initially lied about what happened, telling police an unidentified man carried out the shooting.

Full story... https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/ayobiyi-cook-nigerian-woman-shot-and-killed-by-her-12-year-old-son-in-america/

1 Like

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Shalommy(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Chaii.. Afonja don dey answer COOK? shocked . Her ancestors go deny her.

1 Like

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Why all this?
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by fman(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Meaning?
Must u be rude.
A lady lost her life tragically and sadly.
And u r berating her.
Not fair.
Anyway RIP Mrs cook
Such a beautiful woman.

8 Likes

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by PerfectStranger(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Stop the violence grin

1 Like

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by EKONGKING: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2022
29 year old with 12 year son.
later they will blame village people for their misfortune.
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by neonly: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2022
D boy must have been telling her
Return me to my father but she no gree
Rip it painful sha
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Opoki(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Gun control!
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Tonyx5(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
EKONGKING:
29 year old with 12 year son.
later they will blame village people for their misfortune.
What's your point
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by BeanmanX(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shalommy:
U this hairy tribalistic bigot/boy,,,, better behave urself

1 Like

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Mercury12(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
God abeg o shocked
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by kingthreat(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
That boy is gangsta
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Mercury12(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shalommy:
receive sense

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Shalommy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeanmanX:
U this hairy tribalistic bigot/boy,,,, better behave urself
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Kiss my ass, Stupid idiot.
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by BeanmanX(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Kiss my ass, Stupid idiot.
Kiss ur dirty black ass that has mountains of kraw kraw,,, Godforbid!
Oya crawl back into dat dilapidated cave that u came out from,,

2 Likes

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Shalommy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeanmanX:
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy cheesy I know that you like licking ass. Asshole!
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by BeanmanX(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy cheesy I know that you like licking ass. Asshole!
Read my post slowly,,,I know u re having problems deciphering simple words,,shit for brains... cheesy
Lowlife tribalistic bigot!

1 Like

Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Shalommy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeanmanX:
Read my post slowly,,,I know u re having problems deciphering simple words,,shit for brains... cheesy
Lowlife tribalistic bigot!
Who cares about trash? Stupid idiot. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Holybaddo: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is what happens when gun is legalised
Lack of proper home training
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by dnawah(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Shalommy:
maybe she has rejected the ancestors,due to the evils they have done.
Re: Ayobiyi Cook – Nigerian Woman Shot And Killed By Her 12-year-old Son In America by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022
BeanmanX:

Mountain of kraw kraw
Chai grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Takeoff Of The Migos Shot Dead / Fulani Killings: Who Else Saw It Coming?(i Dreamt It) / 13-year-old Girl Stripped Naked And Thrown Into The Street In Benue By Her Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.