Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Doctors Please Help, I Had Femur Fracture Surgery & The Leg Is Longer Now (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help, I Had Femur Fracture Surgery & The Leg Is Longer Now (pic) (253 Views)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / See How Long This Boy Tongue Is, Longer Than A Pen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Please Help, I Had Femur Fracture Surgery & The Leg Is Longer Now (pic) by Darren95: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please doctors in the house help me I need your advice.

I had Femur fracture surgery, today makes it two weeks and a few days after I had my surgery on my right leg. Though I still feel pain, I noticed my right leg where I had the surgery is a little longer than the left one.

Below is the x-ray before and after the surgery.

Please the gap (where the arrow is pointing) scares me, can the bone actually grow and join? I’m worried the doctor didn’t place the bone close together for it to heal and join and give me same length with my other leg. Please help!!!.

Do the doctor have to reschedule me and correct the leg length? Will it get back by it’s self. I’m extremely worried.

(1) (Reply)

Proper Sitting Position Is Beneficial For Men With Prostatitis / Foods To Eat During Menstrual Periods To Reduce Pain / 6 Simple And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.