Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun (23681 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Offpoint1: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
2 years later bloggers will give this picture an headline with "A bird just turn into this woman, she confesses she was returning from Night meeting before she crash landed here"

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Upliftment101: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
She may be one of those flying witches....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
You lack sense. Old man man like u.
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by PharmacyStore: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
I hope they locate her family
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Goodman247: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
If it is a sane country, they will just take her to old people s home, we DT have a working govt here
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by ZombieSlayer1: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
She's lucky her skull hasn't been mined yet. They should hurry and find her family because I can see the miners eyeing her skull.
On the other hand she might end up mining the skulls of the miners, I heard both the young and old are into the skull-mining business in the Wild Wild West

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Christistruth00: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Chairman of World Institute for Peace, Lamina Kamiludeen Omotoyosi, is seeking to locate the family of an elderly woman who was found roaming around Onibueja area of Ido-Osun in Osun State, Reports.

"This Mama has been roaming about the Sawmill Junction, Onibueja, Ido Osun, since 2 days ago. The mama said, her name is Ramatu, her husband name is Lamidi while her son's name is Qodri. She said, she is from Jagun Olukosi Compound in Ede town, Osun State, Nigeria. Please kindly share this post till her family surfaces. I beg you to share it.." he wrote on Tuesday, August 9, 2022.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Send it to Ademola Adeleke Osun Gov Elect he is from Ede he will find her family in no time

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by tishbite42: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
southsouthking:
As to many of you reading this post, I pray God provide for you in abundance so that you can be able to take care of your parents in Old Age.
Safely she be reunited with her family inshallah.
Amen
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by tishbite42: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
agadez007:
Her kids may have become lagosians now and be in Lagos right now shouting “we own Lagos”,ibo leave our land
Lol
The stupidity of these folks is top notch.
I wonder how their lives would have turned out if Lagos was not once the capital of Nigeria.
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by camsyross: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
appointments:
May her family be located.

If you've plans of moving to the UK via studies, I'm your plug.

Is it only studies u do?
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Yizzy147: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okay na
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
She may be one of those flying witches....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
haaaa ask for forgiveness
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Nukilia: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
phill63:
First of all, take her off the damn street and check her into some cheap and safe hotel, then come back to ask for help and donations.

Some of us here are still human enough to understand the plight of this poor woman and are ready to step in to help with little donation, even though we know not all the money will get to her.

May your days be long.... The old woman needs care. There is a need for old peoples home where the elderly can be well fed and attended to. The political class have failed the citizens of this country.
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by kufreabasi511: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
May God forgive me ooo make e no be waiting a dey think ooo hmmm....������May God forgive me ooo make e no be waiting a dey think ooo hmmm....������...
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by ahnie: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:
Hopefully, social media will come through for her this time.
Amen
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Emdebby2: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
May God protect her until her family is located.
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Mamijoh(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
southsouthking:
As to many of you reading this post, I pray God provide for you in abundance so that you can be able to take care of your parents in Old Age.
Safely she be reunited with her family inshallah.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Exceed15: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
appointments:
May her family be located.

If you've plans of moving to the UK via studies, I'm your plug.

UK only?
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Marisujuaku(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
It could be dementia or false prophecy by pastor to the children. God please unite her safely with her family. Amen
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by PurestBoy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Halimabawomi:
⚡️USA President Airforce One Mid-Air Spectacular Refueling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXAfs8X6RfM

Nothing special, that's how we Bubu fuel the jets he promised to convert to Nigeria airline midair. All hail almighty Bubu
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Ashirioluwa: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Codedlyon:
Start building a bright future for yourself. Make money online https://ji-task.top/81036204855205

Can I sign up for free. I will pay when I start making money
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Wwwq: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Really
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Chairman of World Institute for Peace, Lamina Kamiludeen Omotoyosi, is seeking to locate the family of an elderly woman who was found roaming around Onibueja area of Ido-Osun in Osun State, Reports.

"This Mama has been roaming about the Sawmill Junction, Onibueja, Ido Osun, since 2 days ago. The mama said, her name is Ramatu, her husband name is Lamidi while her son's name is Qodri. She said, she is from Jagun Olukosi Compound in Ede town, Osun State, Nigeria. Please kindly share this post till her family surfaces. I beg you to share it.." he wrote on Tuesday, August 9, 2022.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

She already told you where she came from? Why don't you try and help her back? You can go with few people who are ready to help instead of posting such photo of an elder who MIGHT be suffering from old age syndrome?

There is more to this life than faking social media champion.

Wish you well mama
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
phill63:
First of all, take her off the damn street and check her into some cheap and safe hotel, then come back to ask for help and donations.

Some of us here are still human enough to understand the plight of this poor woman and are ready to step in to help with little donation, even though we know not all the money will get to her.

Infact donation is still not needed for now. She can still tell them where she came from, why not try to locate the address she gave? After all this has been done and no result then other alternatives can come in
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
2 years later bloggers will give this picture an headline with "A bird just turn into this woman, she confesses she was returning from Night meeting before she crash landed here"

Why not help the woman, feed her and take good picture of her? She already mention her name and her family compound, why not try to locate her? Must they post everything?

This is an aged woman for Christ sake. I pray one day, these bloggers meet their Waterloo
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by ofwest47(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you Mr. Man, these are the type of cases expected to go on social media networks so as to help any body in problem rather the ongoing fake news spreading on on social media.
Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by lenosah808: 4:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Hfh

Re: Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun by platinumray: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iddo Osun is not far from Ede. please somebody should get her there. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.