Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

May Nigeria Happen To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Nigeria Happen To Us (125 Views)

May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele / May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Nigeria Happen To Us by CrispyLiz(f): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
May Nigeria Happen To Us

Is ‘’Nigeria’’ a pejorative? Is it a byword for the abominable? The name of our country has assumed grotesque meanings lately. It has been contorted by a phylum of distraught and overbearing citizens to mean misfortune, pain and suffering. Sadly, ‘’Nigeria’’ is becoming the governing synonym for turpitude and misery among some Nigerians.

‘’May Nigeria happen to you’’. This has been said to me many times on account of my views which some inveterate cynics and misanthropists find perturbing. But my belief and faith in Nigeria remain untrammelled.

Nigeria is not barren of challenges. In fact, currently, we are beset with medusa-like problems – insecurity, unhealthy economy, ASUU strike, etc. But we will always have challenges. Every country does. No single leader can magic away Nigeria’s troubles overnight. In fact, no single leader can vapourise all the worries of any country under a tenured performance. However, there can be processes spurring prospects, hope and possibilities for change.

We will always have troubles. The world has always got troubles ‘’since the Pope was an altar boy, and since the Dead Sea was critical’’ – Lucky Dube...Read more: https://www.crispng.com/may-nigeria-happen-to-us/

Re: May Nigeria Happen To Us by Ecos(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin

God forbid BATing. May Niger happy to u and your family not me tueh

(1) (Reply)

Edon's Political Structure Is Still Intact Since 2015--obi/ Edon Media Support G / Osinbajo To State Govts: Your Hardwork Critical For Business Environment Reform / Audu and Mama Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.