Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord (333 Views)

Jump In For A Fixed Draw.. Drawlord / Another Fixed Draw Today.. Drawlord / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by DrawLord: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to everyone who texted and staked the Japan draw as Kawasaki and Cerezo played 2:2 with a dramatic 90 and 96min equalizer.. that's the power of my fixed draw...

Next game plays by 5pm...with 1000% assurance even if they played it in air it's a draw.
Don't say I didn't tell you,if you need money or you want to make money text me on WhatsApp @ 07065133969 DrawLord is here to save you from hungry Scammers.....
Stake and sleep
5pm today we kill the bookies..

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by floss(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Some persons don't know how to do advert for their business....if you are legit as claimed, convince the public by posting one or two games here let it be evidence that you are legit....if not you are only deceiving your self, if your game is 1000% legit, you will go and seek 100million loan to stake the game.

3 Likes

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by FatherBona: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
floss:
Some persons don't know how to do advert for their business....if you are legit as claimed, convince the public by posting one or two games here let it be evidence that you are legit....if not you are only deceiving your self, if your game is 1000% legit, you will go and seek 100million loan to stake the game.
Ignore the hungry fool grin

3 Likes

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by DrawLord: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
floss:
Y'all sleep yesterday when I posted here??
Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by kabanayol9(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
floss:
Don't mind him, at least 2 or 3 draws to do advert after billing us.

1 Like

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by Popeto: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
No body should pay him any money
He is a big scammer,I paid him for his game with assurance of fixed match
The game is lost now wasted lot of money but if u think am lying pay him at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by Popeto: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by Popeto: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
That the evidence if you think that am lying to you
Don't ever pay the scammer any money in your life
I have said my own for the good of every one

1 Like

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by habibest06(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Popeto:
That the evidence if you think that am lying to you
Don't ever pay the scammer any money in your life
I have said my own for the good of every one

I also have same experience with him, mine was just too funny.

1 Like

Re: Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:42am On Aug 11, 2022
NL’s are so gullible angry

Imagine paying for “Fixed game” or “sure odds”

If they are so sure they wouldn’t be here asking you to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Does That Means Robbing Chelsea? / Check Out The 2 Chelsea Players Who Are Reportedly Unhappy At The Club / EPL: Haaland Makes History In The Premier League Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.