Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,297 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa (53861 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) / 58-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl In Edo State (Photos) / 58-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling A 12-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Realists(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
See her Fulani herds woman face.

That's a Northern Christian face, check very well before you spill your garbage.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by NairaMaster1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Fighting/killing every side chick your loose husband has is really bad, instead look for what is making him to look outside and activate.

However, she should have just channel her anger to that stupid randy dog called husband.

What's she even looking for at 58? Penis?
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by BarryH: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
She will serve a short sentence if she has a good lawyer, its obvious she went to confront her husband, she left the side chick inside and went outside after her husband but the side chick still went to fight her outside, she must have used the stick out of rage, its not a premeditated murder

My opinion anyways

2 Likes

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Charge her to court for wetin?
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by rickleye: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
I can see some folks have been banned already on this topic.
I feel bad for the woman. You have been married for 40 years, she for just let this slide. Now, the man gets off scot free and she languishes in Jail.
So says Justice is fair
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
BarryH:
She will serve a short sentence if she has a good lawyer, its obvious she went to confront her husband, she left the side chick inside and went outside after her husband but the side chick still went to fight her outside, she must have used the stick out of rage, its not a premeditated murder

My opinion anyways

True, voluntary manslaughter. If she gets a good lawyer to argue her case, she can get about 5 years or less
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by BarryH: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
dominique:

True, voluntary manslaughter. If she gets a good lawyer to argue her case, she can get about 5 years or less
Gbamsolutely
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by AsawanaDgreat: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wahala tie wrapper
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Ganjafama(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Uncontrollable anger has rendered many lives useless. If only she had walked away from the scene she would have been free today.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Antyxx: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rest in hell fire to the deceased
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by McLizbae: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
This na self defence now. The woman should get a lawyer.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by GloriousGbola: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
dominique:

Hello dominique, apologies.

I am banned from epl because of spambot. Please epp
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Greystone: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Fighting/killing every side chick your loose husband has is really bad, instead look for what is making him to look outside and activate.

However, she should have just channel her anger to that stupid randy dog called husband.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bar1941:
See her ugly face

At 58 she's still killing over dîck matter, Women can do anything for dîck, even those yeye feminists are only feminists on paper, in reality they are DÎCKtators.
Haha
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by BePrepared: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
bookson:
Those blaming this woman didn't read the post in its entirety I suppose. The post says that she engaged her husband Sini, who ran out of the Mistress' room for safety but was pursued by his angry wife and they continued their fight outside. However, in the heat of the rage, the deceased followed them outside and engaged the suspect in a fight in an attempt to defend her newfound man. This
action by the mistress made the suspect go wild. So how is this entirely the suspect's fault?
You slept with my husband, I left you to fight my husband who slept with you and you the cause of the fight now chose to fight me for fighting my husband. Imagine the audacity of the mistress who is now late. It is well

That woman is innocent
Should be commended o

1 Like

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
@50+ still fighting because of a man.
Instead of you to shun then but you embrace Vawulence.

Anyway I can help you
1 promote your page
2 Get more traffic on your website
3 promote your brand.
Run advert on all social media

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by doneback04: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Make una leave this woman abeg, she is defending what she loves most grin grin
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by MNDY(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

And the hoelosho feminist couldn't see a simp to dig her hole abi

Ndi feminist... if u like be a feminist from now till 100yrs, if u dey find real men,u go submit except you find a SIMPle man... and u can't change the fact that y'al can't do without the MAN.. WHEN UNA CHANGE WO-MAN AND FE-MALE,I GO TAKE UNA SERIOUSLY..AND WHEN UNA START DEY USE UNA MONEY MARRY AND TAKE THE OPPOSITE GENDER'S RESPONSIBILITIES.... feminist wey still dey ask man for urgent 2k,is that one a feminist

Hahahahahaha
wetin the girl do you nau?

1 Like

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by mrdino(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/58-year-old-woman-kills-her-husbands-side-chic-in-adamawa.html

If she gets herself a good lawyer, this is a case of manslaughter not murder.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Exceed15: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
When you see your husband with another woman before you act ,sit down by yourself and ask yourself some salient questions .
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Abubakar012: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Abubakar012: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
A 58yrs old woman should "instead look for what is making him look outside and activate"?!?

Wow!!!

Jennyclay:

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anger. Anger!
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by Luckysbab: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
For God's sake, this "love" thing shouldn't be do or die na.

If it doesn't work, just bounce
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Fighting/killing every side chick your loose husband has is really bad, instead look for what is making him to look outside and activate

Some women permanently lose what attracted their husbands to them.
* Tight pvssy.
* Good character (some began to think they are equal with their husbands - wrong)
In fact, how will they activate anything when they will not settle down as a virgin?
They have already lost all qualities of a good woman before they get married.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by jeromestarks: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Luckysbab:
For God's sake, this "love" thing shouldn't be do or die na.

If it doesn't work, just bounce
Baba, women no dey carry Pen!s matter play o. To them, pen!s mata na do or die.
But they will want you to follow them like dogs while in actual sense, they should be the one fighting for you. It's sad that they (women) only realize this at old age ( when their run is up). Shame.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by olisaEze(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don’t know if it’s the loud worrying me abi the facial expression on dis woman’s face is just so funny! She’s like 'I sha don kill my problem', as if messing up ur life will change a cheating partner. grin How the hell can he even still be ur partner when ure in jail for a very long time?? Damn dis loud is really audible and wisdom wii not kii me! grin
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by ZooOga: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
see face of evil witch in the op. mtcheew
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by mexioni(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
The Man should jejely look for another woman since the old lover is dead and wife is in jail. He should move on
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa by adeleke691: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na pity for the deceasedNa pity for the deceased...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.