Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter (766 Views)

My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Underaged Registered Voter? (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
So I collected my PVC (Permanent voters card) a week ago. I registered July last year online and went to complete registration and have them take my biometrics on November 10 2021.

The process was very easy and timely as there were just two people at the INEC centre who also came for PVC collection. I wrote my name, number and address on separate papers and signed both. The INEC official took a passport photograph of me (straight face and smiling) to make sure it matches with the previously submitted photos when I registered (They do not want people collecting for others by proxy) and I was handed my PVC. The process didn't take up to 5 minutes.

NOTE: If you registered between last year and January of this year your PVC is ready for pick up at your centre. Just go with the small paper given to you at the point of registration. DON'T WAIT FOR LAST MINUTE RUSH

God bless you as you get your PVC and elect credible leaders that will move the Nation forward.

lalasticlala

Mynd44

Frontpage so that people can go and start collecting their PVCs to avoid last minute rush as we saw during the last week of registration process. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Bluntguy: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to you. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by LoneWolf212: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let's take back our country and make Nigeria great.

3 Likes

Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
OAM4J
Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Waakanda: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's good.

2 Likes

Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dominique
Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Hollysaint: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Anytime you urge people to get their PVCs and elect credible leaders their minds go to a certain candidate and they are not in support of him.

Because Seun and his bots (moderators) have been bought by Chief Commander of Agbado republic. Enemies of the nation that don't want other people's lives to be better because they live a comfortable live already.

1 Like

Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by LoneWolf212: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=NewSoul post=115568327]So I collected my PVC (Permanent voters card) a week ago. I registered July last year online and went to complete registration and have them take my biometrics on November 10 2021.

The process was easy and timely as there were just two people at the INEC centre who also came for PVC collection. I wrote my name, number and address on separate papers and signed both. The INEC official took a passport photograph of me (straight face and smiling) to make sure it matches with the previously submitted photos when I registered (They do not want people collecting for others by proxy) and I was handed my PVC. The process didn't take up to 5 minutes.

NOTE: If you registered between last year and January of this year your PVC is ready for pick up at your centre. Just go with the small paper given to you at the point of registration. DON'T WAIT FOR LAST MINUTE RUSH

@ Op, the collection going to be at one's state of origin or the state you did the registration at?
Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=LoneWolf212 post=115734079][/quote]

Collection is at the state/INEC centre you did registration
Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by LoneWolf212: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
NewSoul:

Collection is at the state/INEC centre you did registration
okay, thanks boss.
Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by ozil123: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
NewSoul:
So I collected my PVC (Permanent voters card) a week ago. I registered July last year online and went to complete registration and have them take my biometrics on November 10 2021.

The process was very easy and timely as there were just two people at the INEC centre who also came for PVC collection. I wrote my name, number and address on separate papers and signed both. The INEC official took a passport photograph of me (straight face and smiling) to make sure it matches with the previously submitted photos when I registered (They do not want people collecting for others by proxy) and I was handed my PVC. The process didn't take up to 5 minutes.

God bless you as you get your PVC and elect credible leaders that will move the Nation forward.

lalasticlala

Mynd44

Frontpage so that people can go and start collecting their PVCs to avoid last minute rush as we saw during the last week of registration process. Thank you

What of if you no longer have the small paper?
Re: My PVC Collection Experience As A Newly Registered Voter by Obaaderemi2: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mine too was fast.

(1) (Reply)

ESN Vs ESN 3 blindfolded to be killed PHOTOS / CNN Announces Kashim Shettima Instead Of Bola Tinubu As APC Standard Bearer / Tragic Moment When Nigerian Army Crash On A Tree With Parachute While Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.