Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

If I Leave PDP, I’ll Still Perform – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Leave PDP, I’ll Still Perform – Wike (114 Views)

Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Leave PDP, I’ll Still Perform – Wike by kaytrump(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said he will still perform even if he leaves the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

According to him, leadership is an individual thing and not tied to any political party.

Wike noted that if given the chance, he would successfully tackle banditry in Nigeria.

The governor stated this while speaking on Tuesday at the inauguration of the dualised Ogbunuabali-Eastern bypass road in Rivers.

“Leadership is not about party, leadership is about the individual. Party is only a vehicle to actualise your ambition, to be able to tell your people ‘I have this capacity; I have this quality to render services to you’.

“If you take me away today from PDP to another party, I will still perform. So, it is not because I’m in PDP that I’m performing. It is because for more
Re: If I Leave PDP, I’ll Still Perform – Wike by dawnomike(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Easy to make mouth

(1) (Reply)

Resign As APC Vice-presidential Candidate, Middle Belt group Appeals To Shettima / Bende People Demand Removal Of Executive Chairman Over Abysmal Failure,antiparty / Nigerian Politics Doesn’t Help Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.