Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Video Of Car Thieves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Car Thieves (193 Views)

Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Car Thieves by duchez(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please my car was broken into on Friday 6th August. There is a CCTV footage of the incident. I’ll need the expertise of technical experts to get the clear faces of the criminals and if possible, their vehicle plate number so they can be tracked and prevented from further perpetuating crimes. This happened at Zone 1, Wuse Abuja, where I parked to pick up stuff from an office. From the video you will see that they came with a car and this happened in broad day light. Whoever can should please help out. We need to do our little to stem the rise of crime in our land. �

Cc:
Mynd44
And other admins.

(1) (Reply)

Fintiri Extols Nigerian Army For Capacity To Maintain Peace / Juicy / Nigerian Troops Rescue 10 Chained Kidnap Victims, Neutralize Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.