Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Facebook Ads: The Game Changer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads: The Game Changer (646 Views)

Amazon KDP Tutorials: Game Changer Class / Behind The Hype, Is Dangote’s Refinery A Game Changer? / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello, guys, it's been a while here.

I've been trying to make ends meet make sapa no go choke me.

In the course of me hustling my way online, I started different online hustles like blogging, freelancing, and ebook marketing, in fact sha I was just trying to become my own version of an entrepreneur, an online one at that.....because that's where the money at.

You see I'm a kinda lazy person and I hate anything stressful, so I started ebook marketing which I find pretty fun…..

My strategy was to get some private label ebooks aka PLR eBooks and sell them online.

As a newbie marketer, I was only creating contents and I showed up daily on Facebook promoting my ebooks on my page.I was happy with what I was doing cos to me I believe I was doing the right thing just by creating content and showing up daily.

Although I was doing the right stuffs but the equation was not balanced! I was not making sales! even with my 1k+ Facebook page likes.

Weeks and months kept rolling by and I haven't even made any sales from my ebooks...

That was when I knew I had to do something before my greatest enemy "SAPA" overcome me.

I didn't know what to do so I talked to a friend online and I explained what I'm facing in my business,

So the guy asked me a question,

He said, "ARE YOU RUNNING ADS?"

What has that got to do with my business? I asked.

Well, it has everything to do with your business...he replied.

I asked him to tell me more about it.

Although I know running ads is a business booster but I have never considered it as the game changer.

I had wrong beliefs about advertising like you,

Some of the beliefs I had then was that…

1. Advertising is bad
2. It requires much money to do
3. If my product or service is good my potential customers will find me.

But I had been wrong....all my notions about running ads were wrong and was not true.

I came to realize that….

1. Advertising is a good thing as long as i'm not trying to promote a scam or Ponzi.

2. It's affordable and you can actually make 300k with just 2k ad spend. More on that later because it actually happened.

3. I also came to realize there are people who needs my products and service but can't find me because they don't know I exist. So I need to make them know I exist and i'm here to cater for their needs.

But I can't do that by sitting in one place and folding arms expecting them to locate me by themselves.

Doing that means I am allowing my competitors to make all the money in that industry.

So I took my friend's advice and decided to give it a try. Although I could have employed the services of an ads expert due to how desperate I was to make money then.

But as an entrepreneur I need to learn to do things like that my self because it's an important skill I'm going to need sooner or later.

Moreover employing the services of an expert will cost me nothing less than 50kNaira which I couldn't afford at the time.

So I took it upon myself to learn how to run ads online.

And since I was using Facebook already as my products platform, so I learned how to run ads on Facebook, then almost immediately after implementing what I learnt from the course I bought, I started making sales!!!

I have gone to make 6figure income from selling ebooks with the skills I learned from advertising on Facebook.

I also help other people to run their ads too while charging them handsomely for my services.

Ps ➡ In the next thread, I will be discussing why you should run ads yourself and it's benefits….

I hope you'll find the ride enjoyable….

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why You Should Run Ads.

If you are a internet marketer, should I tell you the truth? You need to run ads.

You can outsource it to an expert or do it yourself just like I did when I was a hopeless marketer that can't afford three square meals.

You can't depend on followers and organic traffic alone to sell your products because you are just wasting your time….every successful business owner knows this.

For example, brands like Pepsi and airtel have their ads all over our faces because they know the benefits of advertising even though their own mode of advertising which is the media and ambassadors signing do cost them a lot of money.

This should tell you something that no matter how good your product or content is, if you don't advertise it to people who needs it (Strangers) then you are not taking your business as a business.

So you need to do what? You need to advertise in whatever form suits your business.

Why?

Because if Content is king, Advertising is the Chariot.
-----

Perhaps you are making some sales already from organic traffic, just imagine how much more profit you would be making if you can advertise your products to people who need it and are ready to buy.
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Where should I run ads?

There are 2 ways to run Ads campaign for your business…..

1. Search engine
2. Social Media

Search engine Ads is when you make use of search engines like google, yahoo and it's likes to run your ads….

Social media Ads is when you make use of social platforms like facebook, twitter and it's likes for your ad campaigns.

Both systems are very good to get results for your business but as we all know it's not good to multitask which is why you need to focus on one system.

I personally love to use google ads because of it's wide audience and reach.

But one disadvantage of Google ads it's that it's expensive to maintain.

Unless you are a big blog, organization or website that has the funds to reach a very large audience should you consider using google or search engine ads.

The second option which is social media ads is the one I am in love with….

You see almost all the whole world uses one social media account or another with the increase ofobile device use.

Almost every business is now on social media even though they have a physical presence offline. Same goes to big websites too, the also have a social media presence.

One thing these guys realised is that social media is the new wave, and to make massive profit online in this year and century your marketing must involve social media. Periodt!

This is why there is a rise in the demand of social media managers, just go to upwork or Fiverr and confirm for yourself how much freelancers in that niche are making. You'll be amazed.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SOCIAL PLATFORMS THAT SUITS YOUR ADS CAMPAIGN.

There are four social platforms that have big audiences which you can find almost any audience in any niche to sell your products or service to.

1 Facebook
2. Pinterest
3. Linked in
4. Twitter.

You will notice that I don't mention Instagram. This is because Instagram ads is also the same as Facebook ads. Both platforms are being own by the same person who we all know his name to be Mark Zuckerberg.

So you don't need to bother yourself with learning to run Instagram ads because by learning how to run a Facebook ads, you automatically can show your ads to people on Instagram as well.

Just imagine how many people your product and services is going to reach just by merging these 2in1 giant social media platform together for an ads campaign. Massive reach and profits!

Ps ➡ In the next thread I will be discussing with you how to run ads on facebook like a professional even if you are a novice.

You can ask me any questions you have in the meantime.
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
If you are following me let me know....

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
How To Run Facebook Ads

Running Facebook ads is not difficult to do but requires you to be patient and implement whatever you learn ruthlessly.

In this section I want to show you how you can run a profitable Facebook ads campaign.

Let's dive right in….

Before you launch your ads campaign you should have

➡A Facebook account
➡A Facebook page
➡A Facebook ads account

These are the three basic things you need if you want to launch an ads campaign on facebook.

And I believe many people already have a Facebook account and a facebook business page.

If you don't have a page try to open one by going to the settings on your account. It's very easy.

Also you need an ads account.

WHAT IS AN ADS ACCOUNT?
An ads account is what you will create your ads on on Facebook. But before you create an ads account you need to first have a business page which I believe you already have.

So how do you create an ads account?

If You Don't Have An Ads Account Here Is How To Create One.

➡ Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
➡ Here Facebook will prompt you to create a business account with your email.
➡ Confirm your email so you can access your dashboard where you will create your ads.
➡ Now that you have logged in you need to create an ads account for the business account you just created.
➡ On the left hand side, click on business settings
➡ another page will load up will where you will see ads account on the left hand side.
➡ Follow the prompts and there you have it. Your ads account has been created.
➡ Next thing you need to do is add funds to your account.
➡ You can add funds by clicking on billing.
➡ Select your preferred mode of payment.

I will advise you to select Pay U as your mode of payment. This is because if you are not the owner of the account perhaps you are just an admin, and your card name is not the same as the one on the Facebook account then Facebook might just restrict you from advertising.

This is why it is wise to use a third party as PayU which you will see among the payment options given to you.

➡ Now that you have funded your account, the next thing to do is to set up your ads.

PS ➡ I will share with you how you can setup your ads in the next thread. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
How To Set Up Your Facebook Ads

Before running ads you need to have your goal in mind. This means what you want your ad to achieve for you after you launch it.

There are many types of objectives like.

1. Reach ➡ Allows your ad to reach the maximum number of peopl
2. Awareness - This is an ad you run to let people know about your page, you can use a previous post on your page or a new post to do this.

3. Sales - This ads is meant to sell your product or service.

4. Website visits - This is like no 2. Maybe you have a website and you have a post you want people to read then you can run ads so they can go to that website.

5. Leads - This ads is used to generate new client's information like email addresses or whatsapp leads. To run this type of ads successfully you need to offer a freebie like webinar or ebook in return for your prospect information.

6. Conversion - This ads type is used to determine sales of products. Perhaps you have a sales page and you want them to buy, then you should run a conversion ads.

There are some other objectives but these are the major objectives I believe are important to many.

After you choose your objective the next step is to set up your audience targeting, ad creative and ads copy.
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Audience Targeting And Choosing Your Ad Creatives.

Choosing a target audience is one of the determining factor of how well your ads would perform.

There are 5 ways to target an audience….

1. By location
2. By interests
3. By behaviors.
4. By gender
5. By age

While It is easier to figure out the location and age of your target audience. Most don't know how to determine their audience behaviors and interests.

So how do you know your audience interests and behaviours, it's pretty simple,
Let's say you are selling make-up product for women.

Your audience will go like this….

➡ Gender: Female
➡ Age: 18 - 65
➡ Interests - Beauty, Makeup, skincare.

(search online for related keyword you can target that people who are interested in make up would like….i think you get the idea now)

➡ Location - Nigeria (you can be specific if your audiences is in a particular location)

➡ Behaviour - Some behaviors of customers are, spending habits, online shopping, pages they like.

As a newbie you might not get your targeting perfectly , but if you can target the right keyword then your ads is guaranteed to succeed.

PS: Next thread is how to choose your ads image also known as ad creative and ad copy.
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Choosing Your Ad Creative.

The next thing to do after targeting your audience is now to choose an ad creative which is the image or video you are going to use for your ads.

This should be in place right before you start running your ads setup.

Your ads creative could be a video or carousel or single image. Choose whichever you like and select where your ads will be shown to your target audience, examples are;

➡ Facebook search,
➡ Facebook feeds,
➡ instream
➡ Stories
➡ Messenger

Note: you don't need to select all platform for Facebook to show your ads as it could lead to more charges. I will advise you to only choose Facebook feed and Facebook search as the major place your ads should appear.

Select Instagram if you would like your ads to show on Instagram too. Like I said earlier you can show your ads on Instagram too at the same time.

But before that happens make sure you have your Instagram account connected to your Facebook account.

You can connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account easily through your page settings on Facebook then your ads will also appear on Instagram.

Next step is your Ad Copy ➡ Your Ad copy can be any length depending on what you are selling. If you don't know how to write a good copy you can outsource it to a professional because it needs to speak to your prospective audience in the language they understand.

Then also your headline and Call to Action should be placed in the ad too.

WHAT IS A CALL TO ACTION BUTTON?

A call to action button simply tells your audience what to do after they see your ad.

Make sure your call to action relates to whatever you are advertising.

For example….

If you are selling a product that ought to send your customers to a sales page where they will buy a product, your call to action must be Buy Now.

Any contradictory call to action to your ads will leave your audience perplexed by what to do. And I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

These are the types of call to action you can use on Facebook…..

✔ Learn more
✔ Download
✔ Visit site
✔ Sign up
✔ Buy Now

After all these are set in place them your ads is ready to be published.

Hit publish or you can actually schedule it to start running at a later date.
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by IMO01: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks i run facebook ads too

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by SharedServices: 5:44am On Aug 11, 2022
LaJose78:
Choosing Your Ad Creative.

The next thing to do after targeting your audience is now to choose an ad creative which is the image or video you are going to use for your ads.

This should be in place right before you start running your ads setup.

Your ads creative could be a video or carousel or single image. Choose whichever you like and select where your ads will be shown to your target audience, examples are;

➡ Facebook search,
➡ Facebook feeds,
➡ instream
➡ Stories
➡ Messenger

Note: you don't need to select all platform for Facebook to show your ads as it could lead to more charges. I will advise you to only choose Facebook feed and Facebook search as the major place your ads should appear.

Select Instagram if you would like your ads to show on Instagram too. Like I said earlier you can show your ads on Instagram too at the same time.

But before that happens make sure you have your Instagram account connected to your Facebook account.

You can connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account easily through your page settings on Facebook then your ads will also appear on Instagram.

Next step is your Ad Copy ➡ Your Ad copy can be any length depending on what you are selling. If you don't know how to write a good copy you can outsource it to a professional because it needs to speak to your prospective audience in the language they understand.

Then also your headline and Call to Action should be placed in the ad too.

WHAT IS A CALL TO ACTION BUTTON?

A call to action button simply tells your audience what to do after they see your ad.

Make sure your call to action relates to whatever you are advertising.

For example….

If you are selling a product that ought to send your customers to a sales page where they will buy a product, your call to action must be Buy Now.

Any contradictory call to action to your ads will leave your audience perplexed by what to do. And I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

These are the types of call to action you can use on Facebook…..

✔ Learn more
✔ Download
✔ Visit site
✔ Sign up
✔ Buy Now

After all these are set in place them your ads is ready to be published.

Hit publish or you can actually schedule it to start running at a later date.

Your post is very enlightening!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by Tochex101(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Great info bro, I'm following...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2022
IMO01:
Thanks i run facebook ads too

Good, it will be nice if you can tell how running ads has benefited your business for all
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
SharedServices:

Your post is very enlightening!

Thank boss
Re: Facebook Ads: The Game Changer by LaJose78(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2022
When it comes to running Facebook ads there is alot to learn which I did not cover here.

With this I will be extending my helping hands to WhatsApp where I will share with anyone who is interested a step by step video of how to create Facebook ads so you can get more understanding about the whole concept of what I have been talking about all day.

This video is already recorded and it has helped hundreds of marketers improve their Facebook ads skills and earn more money by selling their product and services.

But due to NL restrictions I won't be able to share the WhatsApp link here, so If you are interested in the video just message me via WhatsApp ➡ 09013452477

I'm going to be creating one group for those interested and once it's full you won't be able to access the group.

Message me now, my number is also on my signature.

Thanks for having me.

I will be expecting your messages.

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas / The Meaning Behind The Opay Logo / Ecobank Has Been Having Network Issues For 3 Days Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.