Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Become A Python Coder - Read! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Become A Python Coder - Read! (215 Views)

Be A Master Python Coder Easily - With The Help Of A Capable Personal Tutor / A Python Program To Check The Risk Of Corona Virus. / 8 Ways To Become A Better Coder/programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Python Coder - Read! by deefresh: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Coding is very simple, even if you have never coded before. Let me show you:

Now launch a very common application on your computer which I bet you rarely or never used called command prompt.

Type this on your command: start chrome

i.e after this C:\Users\User>

for example:

C:\Users\User> start chrome

then press your enter key to execute the command. (*Always do this after typing any line of command)

if you don't have a chrome browser you can try other applications eg. firefox, notepad, etc

C:\Users\User> start firefox

C:\Users\User> start notepad

you can write something out in your command line e.g

C:\Users\User> echo I want to be a computer coder

you can even write something inside a document right in your notepad.

C:\Users\User>echo My name is Peter, I love coding > mydoc.txt

now type:

C:\Users\User> start mydoc.txt

FINALLY, TRY THESE:

C:\Users\User>echo %DATE%

C:\Users\User>echo %TIME%

you can even change the color of the text in the command prompt itself try this:

C:\Users\User>color 3

C:\Users\User>color 5

C:\Users\User>color 6

...and so on

want to browse a webpage?

C:\Users\User> start www.facebook.com

if you can follow these simple instructions, imagine what you will learn in python!

Python is a very friendly language everyone can use. it looks like everyday English language, with very little jargon looking symbols unlike other computer languages, so it's become very popular. With your knowledge of python, you can do many things and can become a great hacker and developer. Companies like Instagram, Youtube, even NASA, etc use and depend on python to create their app. Want to explore what you might be able to do with python?

Getting in touch call for a private tutor today

� 08133997333

visit this blog for more : https://diamondcyberhub..com/2022/08/python-coding-is-fun.html

(1) (Reply)

Report any fraudulent case here / 10 Tools To Optimize Your Development Skills In 2023 / How Much Does It Cost To Maintain An App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.