Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode (40732 Views)

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Visits Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by themanderon: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

He's Asiwaju, he's the leader of Yoruba politicians though you don't have such a leader in your zone.

Leader indeed yet he was roundly rejected in his supposed own state of Osun.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Conveniently, all the agberos chasing danfos to collect money can raise 30% of that one in a month on mainland alone.

In 2014 when there was a nationwide strike, I visited my uncle around ogba. On my way back I had to buy fuel into my generator cos only a few stations were selling. so I parked to get a 30l keg around. As I entered a union park to ask where I couid buy an empty keg, I overheard one man, asking his friend who's also a union member at a park. He asked... like how much have you raised to far and he said 650k...and there was strike oo...around 2pm. He now said, ję ka maa lole jare. Meaning let's be going home. What if there's no strike? The street was not even so popular. What would you say of major streets and main roads...that's transport alone, BRT wasn't even there. What of lekki toll gate? Monthly taxes deducted on paye? Taxes paid by traders in the marketplaces? Hackney permits, signage permits, taxes paid by corporate bodies and oil companies? Payment Made by students? People processing C of O nko? Penalties from traffic offenders, revenues from hospitals etc? Lagos monthly IGR is under quoted.

So let’s say Lagos make 1 trillion per day according to your warped analysis.

Do you mean to say they don’t pay workers salaries, build/repair roads, service recurrent expenditure, fund other parastatals, fund budgets, and etc for them to now be able to consistently give one man their revenue monthly?

So if your revenue is 50billion monthly, then you spend let’s say 30billion on other expenses, how will you be able to continuously give 50billion to one person and not wreck?

At least you are still able to join together some cork and bull story and this made you different from other Obituary supporters who just speak without even trying to make an iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by victorjoe(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If you read the statement very well, they are not saying Tinubu didn't demand money, they said he didn't demand up to #50 billion monthly. It may be only #40 billion monthly to maintain his drug habits.

Nice clarification.

You are very correct. It might have been 10, it might have been 5. The important thing is money was demanded.

Don't forget that the incoming governor of Osun state also said something about Osun state money going to Lagos. That's why they are in so much debt...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Abagworo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
nyamiri rest now

Anybody who says the whole Abia State is not as developed as Ikorodu is out of touch with reality. In Lagos State only parts of Ikeja and Island area is as developed as Aba alone not to talk of the rest of Abia State. People in Lagos are really suffering but many are hiding there out of shame instead of returning to their better villages .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Akerele44(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If you read the statement very well, they are not saying Tinubu didn't demand money, they said he didn't demand up to #50 billion monthly. It may be only #40 billion monthly to maintain his drug habits.

Nice clarification.

U said Billion naira monthly...and u expected Lagos state not to be more useless like all the South east states
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alajiki:

OSU Obituarists'and lies are like 5 & 6
m
u
g
u

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by nnamdi640: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is 30 page of Lagos historical revenue from Budgit. Those are independent organization who source their data from the Lagos government. You will see the IGR, FAAC, and the share of the sectors contributing to that.

Normally I shouldn’t have engaged you like the IPOB terrorists you are and it’s ironic that a man from a baby factory region is calling someone like me, a true born Yoruba boy an “omo ale”.

If you ask your mom well, you might be one of those baby factory offsprings and you will be surprised to know that your dad might be one Aboki somewhere. Ask first and give me the feedback Nnamdi. Don’t reply me back until you have the answers.

https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/LAGOS-STATE-DATA-BOOK.pdf
You wanted them to give you the exact figure abi. I laugh in swahili
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
easzypeaszy:
Igbo fake news
This boy no get sense

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by nedekid: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

How much is even Lagos monthly IGR that Tinubu will be demanding 50billion when Lagos don’t even make much then.

Bayo Onanuga should not have dignified Obituary fake news peddlers with a reply. No matter what you say, these guys will always peddle fake news.

For years, Buhari is Jubrin according to them and even the professor amongst them believed that lies. Shey na those guys you wan come dey do rebuttal for? Wasting of time.
Oga, seems you are not prevy to certain information.
I know of someone that ran for gov of a state in the East. He visited bourdillion to get support. 40% of the revenue of the state was required of him to receive support. This fellow became a minister.
Truth of the matter is that there is no state he supports ie installs the gov that does not pay heavy dues.
Remember he had a quarell with fashola which almost truncated fashola 2nd term ambition if not for the strong support of legosians.
Abi where do you think all the billions for fund a fleet of private jets, hotels, newspaper and TV houses, to fund politics comes from?
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by LegendHero(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
nnamdi640:
You wanted them to give you the exact figure abi. I laugh in swahili

I uphold my honor and gave you what you asked for.

That is the difference between the Yoruba and you guys. We WILL only argue based on fact at hand and won't indulge in lies and shameful rhetorics to pass our point.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by donprinyo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Distraction
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by advanceDNA: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Nice clarification.

Ambode never said 50billion....it was 30billion the ex governor said
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Win12345:
The most successful governor!

How?? where??
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by 7arrows: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Buhari remains jubrin. You can locate the nearest transformer. Every other rubbish you wrote there was pulled from your behind.

I doubted the jubril story before now. But honestly even if he's not jubril he's someone else.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by IamAtikulate: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu campaign strategy is now to create a fake news and then blame Biafra.

He always claim the news emanate from World News website and has refused to drop the URL so that we can also run the so-called content analysis and whois check.

Worldnews.com is a reputable international news site and currently redirects to wn.com while world news.com.ng is registered in Nigeria and owned by one Joseph Jokpeme (which is not an Igbo name)

Dude phone number and emails and both on the domains Whois records but the old thief is blaming Biafrans instead of calling and sueing the news editor.

Tinubu is a FRAUD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Kaiser20: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu is not fit to defend himself vocally on national TV or media.
Atiku have challenged Tinubu to speak on TV for just 10 minutes.
Always people speaking on his behalf
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by smirn(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

How much is even Lagos monthly IGR that Tinubu will be demanding 50billion when Lagos don’t even make much then.

Bayo Onanuga should not have dignified Obituary fake news peddlers with a reply. No matter what you say, these guys will always peddle fake news.

For years, Buhari is Jubrin according to them and even the professor amongst them believed that lies. Shey na those guys you wan come dey do rebuttal for? Wasting of time.
Foolish gullible people. Don't mind them, children with no sense calling themselves leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Smokedetector: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
I think the sad part of this story is realising just how much revenue Lagos State makes monthly and how this pales in comparison to the facilities on ground and quality of life obtainable in the state.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
NOTHING WE NO GO SEE 4 DIS COUNTRY

ANYWAY I SELL ORIGINAL PISTONS FOR TRUCKS...DAF 85 CF
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Alajiki(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

m
u
g
u

Are you referring to the inconsequential riffraff who sired you?
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by 7arrows: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

These Okoros will cry blood when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu commences his tenure.

They prefer slavery under a Fulani than to see Yoruba beat them... as usual.

Na that one dey pepper them wella grin

Your statement shows you are just a tribalistic bigot. So because you don't want a fulani man you prefer a dead Yoruba clueless man to rule and finally empty Nigeria. No be your fault.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by nnamdi640: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

I uphold my honor and gave you what you asked for.

That is the difference between the Yoruba and you guys. We WILL only argue based on fact at hand and won't indulge in lies and shameful rhetorics to pass our point.

Lol, you mean supporting a drug baron and a confirmed sick criminal.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Slurity(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Nice clarification.
when the whole state is generate just about 36billion monthly? Is that that this Obi support don't have sense at all or its hatred that get to this level.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Anndrew(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu could not have demanded a billion monthly payment from Ambode when the state government didn’t make such in a month throughout the tenure of Ambode”, the statement added....This sum it up,it mean since 1999,Lagos State have be remitting money to BABA lokan monthly,the higher the revenue,the lower the revenue..he demanded money,but not up to 50bila...That mean say,if emilokan win,the whole states go dey remit to Baba monthly,depending on the revenues of each states.....
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by zionstaar75: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

honestly!50 billion a month? Only fools will believe that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by zionstaar75: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Slurity:
when the whole state is generate just about 36billion monthly? Is that that this Obi support don't have sense at all or its hatred that get to this level.
both
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Nice clarification.

Try Read
Copied
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by BeardedMeat(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

You speak ill about someone who many others see as their hero all the time. How do you want to convince them to vote for your candidate ? How then can you expect the other Nigerians who are not Igbo to see Peter Obi as youths and national project?
You too is guilty so don't play victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.