Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money (420 Views)

I Want To Invest My 400k / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by Jadi56: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Greeting! Please I need advice and suggestion on how to invest my hard earn money of 1.5m, this money was safe for the period of two years doing hard labour, please I don't want to lose it on unrealistic investment. Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by Zee0007: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
In this current Nigeria, advice is no longer free grin

That's on a lighter note. The best thing to do now is to open a dormicilary account and exchanges some of the cash you have to dollar and keep it there. The value will keep increasing.

While another portion should be invested in a pos biz. This happen to be booming today.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by OkodiDenzel: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Try FBN Money market.

The rate is currently 9.09% p.a.

Its risk free and you can withdraw at any time. But the initial holding period is 30days..

Interest is accrued daily and payout is every quarter.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by ayoncox: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jadi56:
Greeting! Please I need advice and suggestion on how to invest my hard earn money of 1.5m, this money was safe for the period of two years doing hard labour, please I don't want to lose it on unrealistic investment. Thanks.
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by bigass123(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have a business idea you can try out..it will give you guaranteed 3% daily.
You're not giving your money to anybody to manage (avoid any of such ventures).
I will show you how to do this on your own by yourself. In facts, I will advice to try it out with only 50k or 100k for a month. Your result within a month Will tell you wether or not you made a good decision or otherwise. Email me davewale68@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by Jadi56: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Mail sent
bigass123:
I have a business idea you can try out..it will give you guaranteed 3% daily.
You're not giving your money to anybody to manage (avoid any of such ventures).
I will show you how to do this on your own by yourself. In facts, I will advice to try it out with only 50k or 100k for a month. Your result within a month Will tell you wether or not you made a good decision or otherwise. Email me davewale68@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by bigass123(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jadi56:
Mail sent
I didn't get no mail from you.. check well.
The email is davewale68@gmail.com or Whatsapp me on the number on my signature. it is my call/sms/Whatsapp number.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Invest My Money by Maximos7: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jadi56:

I am cultivating 50 acres of Maize. Will you be willing to come into partnership. Let's meet in person and discuss even with lawyers serving as intermediaries then you visit the farm for inspection

Reach me let's talk. I'm open to signing legal contracts etc. I don;t even want to touch the funds. Take it to fertilizer company and buy fertilizer, they make delivery to me

(1) (Reply)

An Investment You Can Start With 30k / Closed / The Branding Process In 8 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.