Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe (382 Views)

Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) / Barcelona Now Have The Most Fear Some Attack In Spain(photo) / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by kenzysmith: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
My top 3 fearsome and deadly squad this season has to be

1. Barcelona

Their attack to defence is deadly
Lewadoski
Aubumeyang
Fati
Raphina
Dembele
Gavi
Pedri
Depay
Kessie
Dejong
Kauode

2. PSG
Last season they didn't play as a unit and most of their squad didn't had a full preseason but this season they are looking promising.
Messi
Mbappe
Neymar
Verrati
Parades
Kempebe
Nuno medez
Donaruma

3 Man city
I would have said tottheham because they boost of one the best attack at the EPL am tipping tottheham to advance to the UCL quarter finals this season. But u can't ignore pep gaurdiola squad this season they seem weaker to me this season with the departure of sterling and Jesus even zechenko is one of my favorite player but Manchester city still have a reliable squad though I don't see them winning the league this summer because they seems weaker to me but with halaand let see AFar they goes.
Erling halaand
Kevin debryne
Ikegudgan
Bernardo Silva
Rudrygo.
Ruben Diaz
Walker
Ederson.

You can name your top3 guys

Re: Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by WhoDeyHause: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
My top 3 fearsome and deadly squad this season has to be

1. Barcelona

Their attack to defence is deadly
Lewadoski
Aubumeyang
Fati
Raphina
Dembele
Gavi
Pedri
Depay
Kessie
Dejong
Kauode

2. PSG
Last season they didn't play as a unit and most of their squad didn't had a full preseason but this season they are looking promising.
Messi
Mbappe
Neymar
Verrati
Parades
Kempebe
Nuno medez
Donaruma

3 Man city
I would have said tottheham because they boost of one the best attack at the EPL am tipping tottheham to advance to the UCL quarter finals this season. But u can't ignore pep gaurdiola squad this season they seem weaker to me this season with the departure of sterling and Jesus even zechenko is one of my favorite player but Manchester city still have a reliable squad though I don't see them winning the league this summer because they seems weaker to me but with halaand let see AFar they goes.
Erling halaand
Kevin debryne
Ikegudgan
Bernardo Silva
Rudrygo.
Ruben Diaz
Walker
Ederson.

You can name your top3 guys

Barka are not going anywhere. That's a useless team. Remove them and put Chelsea. More deadly players are coming to the club.
Re: Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by paulolee(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2022
on papper its barca, PSG, city and Liverpool...big names no de play ball, let's wait n see if they go deliver
Re: Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by paulolee(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Barka are not going anywhere. That's a useless team. Remove them and put Chelsea. More deadly players are coming to the club.
see this joker, put some respect on barca name bcox dm no b Chelsea mate, chelsea was founded 9 years after barca but barca have 90+ trophies while Chelsea never reach 30 trophies..
na Madrid barca go de argue with..

1 Like

Re: Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by Mryacks: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2022
PSG - Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Ramos, Marquinhos
City - Haland, Grealish, KDB, Cancelo, Dias
Bayerrn - Mane, Gnabry, Sane, Muller, Kimmich
Re: Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by kenzysmith: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mryacks:
PSG - Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Ramos, Marquinhos
City - Haland, Grealish, KDB, Cancelo, Dias
Bayerrn - Mane, Gnabry, Sane, Muller, Kimmich
so grelish na star for ur eyes

Re: Name Your Top 3 Fear Some Squad This Season In The Whole Of Europe by Mryacks: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
so grelish na star for ur eyes

Lol, on his day he can be quite impactful

(1) (Reply)

Double Tips> 1.93 Odd / Saints Vs Ravens / Video Of Messi Dancing In Dressing Room After Win Against Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.