Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mantrac Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mantrac Recruitment 2022 (1794 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello house. I wrote Mantrac online test yesterday morning, and I got their invitation for physical interview scheduled for Friday this week.

The position is Sales Executive Intern, can anyone please help to shed light on the salary for the role, as I currently have a job and want to know if going for the interview is worth the stress

Thanks peepz.

1 Like

Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Please anyone
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by DaInferno(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:
Hello house. I wrote Mantrac online test yesterday morning, and I got their invitation for physical interview scheduled for Friday this week.

The position is Sales Executive Intern, can anyone please help to shed light on the salary for the role, as I currently have a job and want to know if going for the interview is worth the stress

Thanks peepz.
how can I also write this
You mind dropping the link?
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2022
DaInferno:
how can I also write this
You mind dropping the link?

I applied since.
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by DaInferno(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:

I applied since.
I know, I asked for the link to apply
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by lereinter(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
DaInferno:
I know, I asked for the link to apply

Google their website
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by DaInferno(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
lereinter:

Google their website
there are many Mantracs on the net
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by wisdomkid: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mehn, you needed advice and yet, cannot answer another person's question?
Yet, you want others to spend their time answering yours? Even if you've forgotten, please say so or you can't remember how you applied for it.

An everyday behaviour of a typical Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
wisdomkid:
Mehn, you needed advice and yet, cannot answer another person's question?
Yet, you want others to spend their time answering yours? Even if you've forgotten, please say so or you can't remember how you applied for it.

An everyday behaviour of a typical Nigerian.

You people just dey waka round looking for people to attack with that statement.

Where I’m currently working, i have helped so many people here on Nairaland to also work there ( check my posts to confirm).

The reason i decided not to reply him anymore is that he doesn’t understand simple ‘I applied since’ which means that the application has closed since. And it’s obvious you also don’t have the sense to decode that.
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:

You people just dey waka round looking for people to attack with that statement.

Where I’m currently working, i have helped so many people here on Nairaland to also work there ( check my posts to confirm).

The reason i decided not to reply him anymore is that he doesn’t understand simple ‘I applied since’ which means that the application has closed since. And it’s obvious you also don’t have the sense to decode that.
I'll appreciate if you connect me if there are vacancies that side
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I'll appreciate if you connect me if there are vacancies that side

It’s not about connection. It’s Nestle, you apply when the application is out, and i put you through on how to go about it throughout the process.
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by kazzbab(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:

It’s not about connection. It’s Nestle, you apply when the application is out, and i put you through on how to go about it throughout the process.

Please help a brother.

I had to come back to the labour market after my boss decided to relocate abroad. I joined her about a year ago.

I am a graduate, male, and married with children.

I have the qualifications and experiences to work as a school administrator, insurance officer, ICT officer, Banking and as a coorporate driver.

I'd be so thankful if anyone could help in whatsoever capacity.

Thanks.

Ola, Ibadan.
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 2:53am On Aug 12, 2022
kazzbab:

Please help a brother.

I had to come back to the labour market after my boss decided to relocate abroad. I joined her about a year ago.

I am a graduate, male, and married with children.

I have the qualifications and experiences to work as a school administrator, insurance officer, ICT officer, Banking and as a coorporate driver.

I'd be so thankful if anyone could help in whatsoever capacity.

Thanks.

Ola, Ibadan.

Like I said, it’s not about connection. In fact, Nestle stands to be one of the most fair employer of Labour in Nigeria. They’ll take you, so far you have the right qualifications.
Right now, they’re recruiting almost every year. Be on the lookout for the next application. There is a thread here on Nairaland regarding Nestle recruitment, I’m always there.
Merci.
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by MDiRECtOr101: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Silver you have not finished the story on woes of the dark night it is so interesting
Could I take your story and complete it
I have good ideas to contribute
Re: Mantrac Recruitment 2022 by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2022
MDiRECtOr101:
Silver you have not finished the story on woes of the dark night it is so interesting
Could I take your story and complete it
I have good ideas to contribute

Please do not… Like i said in the thread, I have the next season with me already, and works are ongoing to make my stories into movies…
You can use your good ideas to start your own story… Thanks.
And next time, quote me directly on the actual thread, and I’ll reply you there.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Part Time Job / Zenith Or Intercontinental! / Halliburton Test Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.