Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? (480 Views)

Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) / How Igbos handed Nigeria to Rothschild / Who Handed Nigeria Over To The Fulanis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by yusuf0876(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
for long time ago we've been accusing the British for handing over Nigeria to the Fulani/hausas when they were leaving,but it's a wrong notion, history says it all that it was the ibos who did;but they always play the victim.
Watch the video below and point out the lie In it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halNAKgIwHs
Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lame and stupid tribal campaign

This style of politics is old school and we will no longer fall for it

We allowed you APC and Tinubu people deceived us with your lies in 2015 and 2019 , now see how bad the country has become .. No job, ASUU still on strike, Insecurities now the order of the day, hunger and poverty at the highest level , The killings of youth Endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate on the advice of Tinubu, the list is endless .

We will wrestle power from the corrupt and evil APC criminals but voting for a younger candidate that will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity..

We will no longer fall for the lies of Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins

Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by Tochi3(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Don't you have better things to campaign wirh

Igbo this, Igbo that. Igbo there,.Igbo here, Igbo up, Igbo down. Igbo small, Igbo big. Igbo fat, Igbo thin. Igbo oppressors, Igbo depressors. Igbo, Igbo, Igbo Igbo Igbo morning, afternoon, night, midnight, na wetin happen

God really blessed the Igbos. Na wa

Insecurity, Bad debts; the economy is extremely disastrous, hunger in the land, povery everywhere, Unemployment in an all time high, ASUU strike, Inflation, tribalism, corruption like never seen before in Nigeria's history,,, lawlessness, Fake Bishops, Muslim Muslim Tickets; no atom of respect for Nigeria's diversity as enshrined in the constitution . The negative list is very long.

You have no idea of the problems facing Nigeria today . Your only interest is tribalsm against the Igbos and not as a problem facing Nigeria as a whole.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You get shame sef... you no get shame at all

Crying like a toddler while not having any idea of the current Situation in Nigeria. That you don't like yourself does not mean others do not cherish a better Nigeria for themselves

Tribalism will not work this time around

Quit evil

Quit Apcshit.
Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by oyin44: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shortly afterwards they the biafrans were taught a bigger lesson by the same Fulani...
Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by yusuf0876(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lame and stupid tribal campaign

This style of politics is old school and we will no longer fall for it
I'm in support of anybody who can do it well irrespective of tribe,religion but I don't like people playing victim game.i only shared this for people to see.thanks
Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by yusuf0876(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tochi3:
Don't you have better things to campaign wirh
I'm not campaigning for anybody and come 2023 I'm not voting,but point out the lie in the video
Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
yusuf0876:
I'm in support of anybody who can do it well irrespective of tribe,religion but I don't like people playing victim game.i only shared this for people to see.thanks
Go tell this lies to kids , we are wiser now .
Re: Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? by Tochi3(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
yusuf0876:
I'm not campaigning for anybody and come 2023 I'm not voting,but point out the lie in the video
Continue to deceive yourself.

You mean you are not even voting, you don't even have PVC. The Situation in Nigeria do not bother you.. You dont want to have a better and secured economy You are satisfied with what the country have become ?

You are just interested in tribalism against the Igbos. You dont have feelings for the killings and what nigerians are passing through

You are a very very evil person. No apologies

I say again

Quit evil

Quit Apcshit

(1) (Reply)

Onochie Gives ‘evidence’, Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Coordinating Endsars carnage / Aregbesola's Ally, Hon Wale Bolorunduro, Dumps APC For PDP In Osun / Breaking: N.U.V.C Finally Declares Support For The OBIDATTI Family.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.