Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze (620 Views)

Dell Inspiron 15 4GB Ram, 640GB Hard Disk / External Hard-disk / How To Convert Dynamic Disk To Basic Disk Without Data Loss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze by oloyedprince1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Recently due to how my system got very slow, I was advice to get SSD hard disc, but when I get home to start using my system after sometimes, the system freeze in which I would be unable to do anything, went back to the seller, and the windows was reloaded, but on getting home while using the system it would just freeze,
Please what could be wrong
Re: Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 4:53am On Aug 11, 2022
[uote author=oloyedprince1 post=115579635]Recently due to how my system got very slow, I was advice to get SSD hard disc, but when I get home to start using my system after sometimes, the system freeze in which I would be unable to do anything, went back to the seller, and the windows was reloaded, but on getting home while using the system it would just freeze,
Please what could be wrong [/quote] change it back to the former hdd. Or go and buy a new laptop with follow come SSD
Re: Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze by Veiniously: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2022
What do you have on your system. And what's your system specs
Re: Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze by oloyedprince1(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Veiniously:
What do you have on your system. And what's your system specs
Nothing really much… am using dell e6440
Re: Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze by Veiniously: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2022
oloyedprince1:

Nothing really much… am using dell e6440
I need the specifications on that you Dell.

Have you tried updating your computer
Re: Emergency, I Just Change Change My System Hard Disk To SSD But It Has Now Freeze by oloyedprince1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Not at all

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2012 Macbook Pro 13.3” In Abuja / Your Guide To Find Reputable Wholesale Iphone Suppliers / More Innovatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.