Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Learnt Generousity From David Ibiyeomie - Samuel Ekeregwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Learnt Generousity From David Ibiyeomie - Samuel Ekeregwu (135 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt Generousity From David Ibiyeomie - Samuel Ekeregwu by DezMayorz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
I Learned To Be Generous From The Teachings of David Ibiyeomie In Salvation Ministry - Pastor Samuel Okeregwu.

The Managing Director of Samtex Oil, Catering and Bottling Company, Pastor Samuel Ekeregwu said David Ibiyeomie teachings in Salvation Ministries prompted him to live a generous life.

This he said when some of the organizers of DMOMA Awards visited him in his office in Port Harcourt to give him his Nomination letter.

Pastor Samuel Ekeregwu promised to continue his philanthropic life.

He urged the youth to remain resolute and keep on doing good, because doing good pays.

Pastor Samuel Ekeregwu is a part-time pastor at Salvation Ministries.
Managing Director of Samtex Catering, Samtex bottle company and Samtex oil and gas.

He is from Etche Local Government in Rivers State, a young philanthropist who gives scholarship and trains some students to University level,

Dez Mayorz Media learnt that he organizes yearly football competition in Etche Local Government for his people and supports the Youth and women every December by giving them festive packages.

Dez Mayorz Report.
10th August, 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Judgment / Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent ? / Do Christains Even Knows That GOD Took A Process To Build This Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.