Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing (826 Views)

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by omolola100(f): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Help bring home back please

Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by Kajaard: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
omolola100:
Help bring home back please

Are you sure that boy is up to 15 years old?

Start by tracing his whereabouts: did he get to school?

If he did , then did anyone in the school see him? If they did, then find out from the school when or how he left the school at the close of the lessons.

You can never be too sure these days. The school teachers or anyone there cannot be exonerated.
Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by omolola100(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kajaard:

Are you sure that boy is up to 15 years old?
Yeah! That's his age
Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by longetivity(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
He will be found alive

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
May the Almighty God do what only Him can do.
I will put him in my prayers, I pray he will be useless to them in the kingdom of darkness.
May he be found ALIVE in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by adecz: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Herdsmen❗️❗️
Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by Authoreety: 6:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Ijebu ode

God abeg o

Na beg we dey beg o

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Boy? He's Missing by CR777: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Ogun state?

Chai I pity his skull.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Detain Rape Victim, 3 Neighbours, Free Alleged Rapist In Imo / Senator Nnamani Strongly Condemn The Senseless Killing Of The Unknown Gunmen / How To Stop Loan Sharks From Hacking Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.