Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu (61749 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Rawtruth1: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Best reply to a selfish ambitious man who enabled the greatest devastation, disaster, distress, destruction, economic woes, youth hopelessness and despair Nigeria ever experienced.

Nigerian civil war era is better than the klllings being witnessed today because a man wanted to be called a president.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by 1stIncognito: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:
Can someone tell labour Party that elections is not won by lies and propagandas. Advertise and sell yourself as a best candidate, let the masses see it and decide. Not fooling people by comparing them to only see that one is bad and you're good for no reason. In fact, this is a big fallacy, but many of them doesn't know.
The funny thing is the people supervising this "tinubus nairaland multi account project" thinks their activities are effective, without knowing that everyone can see through their facade,i mean thought they said elections are not won online why go through the stress of hiring same youth they made jobless to stay online from morning till night and defend them with different account for peanut, this only need to tell you everything you need to know about their principal.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:

You said and I quote " Tinubu rented fake prophets bishops, high priest and native doctors"

Now, I have two questions for you.
1. Are you a Christian or Muslim. If you're a Christian, name all the churches or dominion in Nigeria with their Bishops??

2. How many bishops in Nigeria are ordained by the Pope??
First off, this is a stupid question, otherwise you would have known not all bishops are Catholics.

Bia, Zukwanike!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Show your proof's, na so owner say buhari done die, today Mr president is more healthier than your generation's,no more jubril....8years few months to go, Tinubu will also rule his 8yrs and he will live and his health will be stronger than your generation's to come...
Buhari remains jubrin elsudani!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by tradepunter: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
proff010:
Is that the best answer you can give.
Jagaban we want.
Wait for campaign proper you all will relocate last last

Useless entity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Legitnaijablog(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by LordOfTheGame: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu is a shameless old fool who lives on lies and fake identity. He thinks his stupid lies will shake Obi ? He will cry by next year when Obi is declared the president.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by bestratedelectr(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
BestRatedElectricShavers helps you to choose the best electric shaver for men. Visit our website https://bestratedelectricshavers.com/ to pick the best shaver.

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by LaconicINC: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
We no de give shishi!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:
Can someone tell labour Party that elections is not won by lies and propagandas. Advertise and sell yourself as a best candidate, let the masses see it and decide. Not fooling people by comparing them to only see that one is bad and you're good for no reason. In fact, this is a big fallacy, but many of them doesn't know.

STALE AND RUBBISH. LOOK FOR SOMETHING NEW TO SAY. WE HAVE HEARD THIS TOO MANY TIMES.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Which people? Obituary liars? Campaign will soon start. By then those who are keeping quiet will start spilling the beans of Obituary.
Bring it on wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by diggindeep: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-know-the-truth-peter-obi-replies-tinubu

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7274171/tinubu-obi-falsehood-disinformation-wont

What is Baba alagbado afraid of?

Or was it Obidients that said they will labour till death in Osun?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jking20:

Yea, I was in kindergarten then, but am grateful to have acquired alot of wisdom than someone who was already old enough to know what he's just learning today. It's so sad, that you won't get the Nigeria you wished if you continue this way. Change starts with you. No hard feelings.
Ses this one preaching change. What kind of change please and I hope it's not the one you promised the last time o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by IbileIfe: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2022

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gyarah: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are he not the one who said, "Labour Party will work in vain"?

With Labour Party's simple response "there's dignity in labour", Nigerians should know who is provocative.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Boyhood: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
PointZerom:
A nother
P ackaged
C riminals.

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
1stIncognito:

The funny thing is the people supervising this "tinubus nairaland multi account project" thinks their activities are effective, without knowing that everyone can see through their facade,i mean thought they said elections are not won online why go through the stress of hiring same youth they made jobless to stay online from morning till night and defend them with different account for peanut, this only need to tell you everything you need to know about their principal.

Well, you see that's the one thing you failed to know. But I'll make you understand a bit.

Firstly, People not supporting PO, are at least those ones that have chosen to struggle and work for themselves, because they believe life take turns. Unlike, PO movement who said they won't suffer but make it. They spent their whole day online from one media platform to another insulting people in the name of campaigning for their candidate. That's a huge difference.

Secondly, even God knows that Tinubu has preformed far better as a governor compared to PO. And HE Atiku has vast experience and ideas of transforming Nigeria more than PO can imagine. So I haven't seen where you've convinced anyone based on experience or competence how PO is better than the two. All you do is lie and bring up propagandas against those candidates.

Lastly, it's only a fool that allows others to dictate his/her life for him. It's so funny that many supporting PO are just following the crowd. Well, am well better than that.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Safyqueen:

All of you are just saying vote Obi without reasons. Why must I vote him? Convince me please. He is being part of them, the corrupt system, a former governor.

The main problem of this country is not the president alone. The super powers' knee are on our jugular vein. How do you think Obi will handle this insecurities? They want to be taking our mineral resources again free of charge. They are the one infiltrating this banditry, Boko Haram menace etc.

What is Obi's plan over the insecurities when he himself and some of his cohort cannot move freely now in his state. You are either in Abuja or Lagos but you insult Tinubu, no be juju be that.
All the convincing they have been convincing before obviously fell on closed ears.
What exactly will Tinubu be campaigning with suppose we chose to ignore his ignominious role in foisting buhari on Nigerians through propaganda and half truths?

Don't come and tell me how he made Lagos a former capital city because as we speak, Lagos is officially one of the most dangerous place to live in.

Tinubu is sick on account of old age, if you truly want the best for Nigeria, you would have supported the younger and erudite Prof whom you all addressed as Star boy up until the star decided to shine.
I hope you read Soyinka's coded release of tinubu's present condition when he reacted to the pyrates Emilokan music. It was a dreary expose

Only a foolish people send their very aged to the warfront.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by nedekid: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Jking20:
Nigerians know the truth.
Atleast sensible Nigerians.
You know the truth, so do I.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2022
longetivity:
Both of you are mad
and too
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2022
efepeppereski:

I am sure you are out of your mind. You think you can fool everybody. You want to whitewash the bishop scandal. See, Nigerians are very smart o.

What is so difficult in APC releasing the names and address of the churches of the 30 bishops so that people can verify if they truly exist. ABI, their churches nor dey Nigeria; na Jupiter e dey.

Note 30 bishops o; not 4, 5, or 6. The 30 bishops Shettima acknowledge their prrsence. I am curious about the name and church of the female bishop?

Answer my questions and I promise to answer yours.
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2022
nedekid:

Nigerians know the truth.
Atleast sensible Nigerians.
You know the truth, so do I.

What truth please??
I don't think Nigeria can ever change. Instead of a candidate to sell himself as a competent and preferred choice, he choice to trample on lies and propagandas to achieve his goal and you think we'll have a better country?? Wow!
Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Babaken(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagaban is no more shaky shaky but vibrating.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Penguin2: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Ddokie:

For some strange reasons the likes for pro tinubu posts on nairaland is very minimal at night. But during the day, it rises significantly.

Are some people employed by BAT to like posts? Perhaps they close at 5pm.

Penguin2 i dont know if you have noticed it.

Very well

But do you know why I don’t bother myself about Tinubu’s bots? Because it’s only valid online.

When it’s time to count real humans with PVC, na then we go know who be who.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Honestfrend: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Jking20:

All the questions they have ask Tinubu.. His age, his source of income, his health status.. Why is it an abomination for him to answer them?

Is it a crime for u 2 know about the person u want 2 be your President?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Babaken(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Jking20:

What truth please??
I don't think Nigeria can ever change. Instead of a candidate to sell himself as a competent and preferred choice, he choice to trample on lies and propagandas to achieve his goal and you think we'll have a better country?? Wow!
That's the monster APC and Tinubu urchins creat 2015 against Jonathan is now hurting them back.
What goes around come around.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Jking20:

Well, you see that's the one thing you failed to know. But I'll make you understand a bit.

Firstly, People not supporting PO, are at least those ones that have chosen to struggle and work for themselves, because they believe life take turns. Unlike, PO movement who said they won't suffer but make it. They spent their whole day online from one media platform to another insulting people in the name of campaigning for their candidate. That's a huge difference.

Secondly, even God knows that Tinubu has preformed far better as a governor compared to PO. And HE Atiku has vast experience and ideas of transforming Nigeria more than PO can imagine. So I haven't seen where you've convinced anyone based on experience or competence how PO is better than the two. All you do is lie and bring up propagandas against those candidates.

Lastly, it's only a fool that allows others to dictate his/her life for him. It's so funny that many supporting PO are just following the crowd. Well, am well better than that.
Thanks
Your didn't fool anyone one bit. Keyamo your authorized spokesman rated Peter Obi over Atiku I bet that should count than your own opinion.

Be that as it may, a convicted drug offender with questionable identity and academic qualifications who is ripe in age and suffers Alzheimer's disease with anal incontinence is not fit to rule a volatile country at the verge of collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu by Jking20(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Honestfrend:

All the questions they have ask Tinubu.. His age, his source of income, his health status.. Why is it an abomination for him to answer them?

Is it a crime for u 2 know about the person u want 2 be your President?

Thank you for your comment.
But first, all these questions as you put were not asked directly on a one on one interview with Tinubu that he doesn't answered. Rather, he was attacked with such questions in a manner even you would keep mute. Pls be honest, who officially asked Tinubu those questions??

Also, I hope Tinubu is not the only one contesting for President in the forthcoming elections. Why then the pleasure on Tinubu alone?? Has other candidates been asked the same questions at all?? Let's not let frustration take away our reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.