Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? (557 Views)

Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / Explained: The Risks Associated With Investing In Cryptocurrency / How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by Larynxhedon: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Always will be.
Inflation and interest rates, profit taking inclusively, have caused cryptocurrency to keep falling alongside stocks and shares as investors reduce their risk tolerance.

As a result, if you're currently invested in bitcoin or other ALTs, you should probably hold on to your hat for the time being. However, if you're waiting for bitcoin to recover, you may need to be patient.

Cryptocurrency trading or investing is a highly volatile asset category. If you're willing to take the risk, make sure you understand what you're doing and have a crypto investment strategy in place.

Also, make certain that you are not investing solely out of a fear of missing out (FOMO).

Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by Qre1: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
On the long run still viable . Market speculations will still hike up the price so keep hodling

binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Buy bitcoin and USDT on Yellow Card with multiple payment options based on your country of origin - card payments, mobile money (MoMo), instant EFT and bank transfer are just a few of the solutions available to you.

You can visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by OladapoF(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2022
I also have an account with Yellow Card. The interface of the application is user friendly and they also give best rates

AyodejiFelix:
Buy bitcoin and USDT on Yellow Card with multiple payment options based on your country of origin - card payments, mobile money (MoMo), instant EFT and bank transfer are just a few of the solutions available to you.

You can visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by Kayconcept2(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes, still very interested in investing in cryptocurrency despite the volatility. Reasons I kept searching for reliable platform to trade, then I came across yellow card app, one dependable app.
Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by ebunluv2021: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
.... and you found something good grin
Kayconcept2:
Yes, still very interested in investing in cryptocurrency despite the volatility. Reasons I kept searching for reliable platform to trade, then I came across yellow card app, one dependable app.
Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by lamzy97: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
It sure is. Why wouldn't one wanna invest in cryptocurrency?
Re: Is It Still Viable To Invest In Cryptocurrency? by Jaxx123: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2023
One cryptocurrency is enough to transform your life!

The wise African proverb goes, "The day you understand that what is good for you may not be for others, you will begin to pay more attention to some unidentified tokens."

This timeless wisdom resonates profoundly in the dynamic world of cryptocurrency.

Having delved into thorough studies, I've discovered numerous tokens showcasing excellence daily. It's imperative not to mirror others in crypto trading, both in perspective and market positioning.

The key lies in conducting comprehensive research on the cap market, unearthing treasures that elude many.

In the cryptocurrency realm, it's not about having favorites but identifying good soil for your investments.

Success looms large, but it's crucial to avoid haphazard purchases. Instead, consider each investment as planting seeds in fertile ground, nurturing the potential for growth.

Reflecting on the journey of a coin like ACA, which moved from 0.00004$ to an impressive 0.07$, underscores the transformative power of understanding and recognizing value. It serves as a testament that careful research and discernment can lead to financial blessings.

Read the rest here and get more help and signal below

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-hidden-crypto-treasures-power.html

(1) (Reply)

Make10k And Above While Resting / XEEDE EXCHANGER FOR ALL YOUR ECURRENCY AND CRYPTO DEALS / I Want To Join (+2347063372861) I Want To Join Occult For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.