Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians (1025 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by Icartaway: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBogB9rsItw

Isaac Fayose has come out to sing his own vassion of Hand de shake Leg de shake.

He has urged Christians to vote their faith, he than started counting out positions, held by Muslims.

He said President is a Muslim.
Head of service is a Muslim
Customs is Muslim
Senate President is a Muslim
Police IG is Muslim
EFCC is a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by StormpyBee: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
There is sense in every nonsense!

You are right my brother!

Peter Obi lokan!

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by ParpahSeventy: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
The election is all about "faith" and "tribe" but they all hide behind the lies of coming to transform Nigeria, Tinubu feels he should rule Nigeria, same as Atiku, Obi as well feels he needs to break the trend of Igbos not ruling Nigeria, and the Igbos seeing this as a golden opportunity abandons their secession agitations and starts with "the youth" and "the development" mantra.
Tell me I should vote Obi because of faith, I will understand, tell me to vote Obi to help the Igbos come into power I will still understand, but tell me I should vote Peter Obi because he is intellectual and has the capacity to transform Nigeria when the Anambra he failed to transform in 8 years is less than 1/10 of Nigeria, that's when I know you need medical check up.
I love this guy for saying the actual Truth same way he sees it, not repackaging the overrated Obi as a supposed messiah who couldn't deliver his people.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by PointZerom: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by PointZerom: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
The election is all about "faith" and "tribe" but they all hide behind the lies of coming to transform Nigeria, Tinubu feels he should rule Nigeria, same as Atiku, Obi as well feels he needs to break the trend of Igbos not ruling Nigeria, and the Igbos seeing this as a golden opportunity abandons their secession agitations and starts with "the youth" and "the development" mantra.
Tell me I should vote Obi because of faith, I will understand, tell me to vote Obi to help the Igbos come into power I will still understand, but tell me I should vote Peter Obi because he is intellectual and has the capacity to transform Nigeria when the Anambra he failed to transform in 8 years is less than 1/10 of Nigeria, that's when I know you need medical check up.
I love this guy for saying the actual Truth same way he sees it, not repackaging the overrated Obi as a supposed messiah who couldn't deliver his people.

If you know the true IGR of Lagos State you will kill Tinubu for Looting. Don't be DECEIVED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by PandoraObi: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Muslim votes triple the Christian votes, continue fanning ember of disunity and religious sentiment
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by dominic17: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
This division will not help us move this country forward, If we don't unit and work together this country will never move forward. Pls vote right by voting the most credible people.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by WonderManly(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mtcheewww
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by ParpahSeventy: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
PointZerom:

If you know the true IGR of Lagos State you will kill Tinubu for Looting. Don't be DECEIVED.
Am not telling you Tinubu is a siant, I have always been saying he is a criminal, painting Obi as a saint and messiah like they painted Buhari before he got into power is what am against.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by umunaija: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Am not telling you Tinubu is a siant, I have always been saying he is a criminal, painting Obi as a saint and messiah like they painted Buhari before he got into power is what am against.

Let me be honest with you, Obi may not be a saint but to compare him with the people he is contesting with, he is better than a saint. He has conscience, he is frugal with money, he is not proud, that's what we need at this time. If he wins, he will know what he is there because of the people, believe me, he will not mess up, he may not fixed everything but he will do extremely well because he knows that he can't win without the people. APC and PDP doesn't care about the people because they believe that they have structures, governors that will deliver votes for them whether they do well or not. Also if Obi wins, many old "polithiefcians" will retire, many new people will be employed and elevated. There'll be a change in Nigeria politics, real change. Even the person that will come after Peter obi will also not mess up because he will know that people can vote him out. Let me give you example with Anambra, before peter Obi, civil servants were sometimes not paid upto two to four months salary, but Peter obi changed that during his tenure, he pays civil servants before the end of every month, he cleared all pensions and gratuities, when he left, obiano had no option than to continue that trend, soludo is doing same now. Anambra civil servants receives their salaries when due including pensioners.
We need to show the politicians that status quo should not continue, if we keep voting them, they won't take us serious, see how APC messed up, but they are not remorseful, they are still boastful because they believe that they have structures, if they win, the fault is the citizens and believe me they won't perform because they know that they can always win without performing. Let's be wise.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by Honjoshy4u: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Anything muslim-muslim devilish ticket is a NO for sane Nigerians
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by Advocate500: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu defeat will start from south west,the signs are there.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by NOwazobia: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2022
dominic17:
This division will not help us move this country forward, If we don't unit and work together this country will never move forward. Pls vote right by voting the most credible people.
Forget all this social correctness, the Muslims and Christians cant cohabit.

This type of reason (we are all humans, not all Muslims are violent, we should love one another) is how Christians are murdered every day.

The olive branch is for those who need it...

We cannot unite, and let everyone vote their faith even though the best solution for this country is division.

At the central level, Muslims have been more of a disaster than they are a fixer... Let's try a Christian this time, even if Obi is not your choice, there are others christian candidates who will be running, except you are a muslim.

We are not united; there is no point pretending about that and forcing it.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by NOwazobia: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Muslim votes triple the Christian votes, continue fanning ember of disunity and religious sentiment
It is always like that when you use those hungry almajiris and cows to ring vote while sponsoring thuggery and technically denying people of their voting right in the south.

If a sincere census should be carried out in this country on religious grounds, it will shock you to know how very few Muslims are.

You can see that they are stylishly removing religious data from the allegedly upcoming census under the false ground of religious tension because the Muslims at the head of affairs know it is going to be a big embarrassment should the true population of Muslims in this country be revealed.

While people always mentioned 50 50 to be politically correct, the true population percentage ratio should be around 55% for christians, 35% for muslims.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by Vulturereloaded: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by tctrills: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your get your stats from the moon. The Muslims already have divided vote. Tinubu is a Muslim, Kwankwaso is Muslim and Atiku. If we all vote by religion, Peter would win with ease

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by ParpahSeventy: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
umunaija:

Let me be honest with you, Obi may not be a saint but to compare him with the people he is contesting with, he is better than a saint. He has conscience, he is frugal with money, he is not proud, that's what we need at this time. If he wins, he will know what he is there because of the people, believe me, he will not mess up, he may not fixed everything but he will do extremely well because he knows that he can't win without the people. APC and PDP doesn't care about the people because they believe that they have structures, governors that will deliver votes for them whether they do well or not. Also if Obi wins, many old "polithiefcians" will retire, many new people will be employed and elevated. There'll be a change in Nigeria politics, real change. Even the person that will come after Peter obi will also not mess up because he will know that people can vote him out. Let me give you example with Anambra, before peter Obi, civil servants were sometimes not paid upto two to four months salary, but Peter obi changed that during his tenure, he pays civil servants before the end of every month, he cleared all pensions and gratuities, when he left, obiano had no option than to continue that trend, soludo is doing same now. Anambra civil servants receives their salaries when due including pensioners.
We need to show the politicians that status quo should not continue, if we keep voting them, they won't take us serious, see how APC messed up, but they are not remorseful, they are still boastful because they believe that they have structures, if they win, the fault is the citizens and believe me they won't perform because they know that they can always win without performing. Let's be wise.
Best thing I have read from an "Obidient" the most sensible I guess, Nigeria at this stage should be beyond paying worker's salary at the end of every month, we need more to be sincere, on the ballot we have none that can give more, IF Obi wins, all his associates from PDP will migrate to LP, before he wins there must be people who did "underground" work for him, they must be compensated with offices, that's sure.
I love your optimism, keep it up, work hard for your candidate to win, but don't get your hopes high of having a deliverer in power, Obi is basically another Nigerian trying sway the minds of Nigerians who are tired like Buhari did in 2015, like all Nigerian politicians have been doing since 1960.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sings Another Version Of Hand De Shake Leg De Shake For Christians by ParpahSeventy: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
Forget all this social correctness, the Muslims and Christians cant cohabit.

This type of reason (we are all humans, not all Muslims are violent, we should love one another) is how Christians are murdered every day.

The olive branch is for those who need it...

We cannot unite, and let everyone vote their faith even though the best solution for this country is division.

At the central level, Muslims have been more of a disaster than they are a fixer... Let's try a Christian this time, even if Obi is not your choice, there are others christian candidates who will be running, except you are a muslim.

We are not united; there is no point pretending about that and forcing it.
Your comment is very true, the lies that Nigeria is and can be United is the killer factor in Nigeria, on religious and tribal grounds, Nigeria is highly divided, people hate people here simply because you are from a certain religion or tribe, the earlier people realize this, that's when Nigeria can forge ahead by literally conducting a referendum.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Have Made A Very Big Mistake – Bwala Schools Tinubu On Lalong And Keyamo / Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu Release Manifesto And All Nigerians Are Talking About Is Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.