Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Akeredolu Clears Air On Arrest Of Kuje Prison Escapee, Idris Ojo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Clears Air On Arrest Of Kuje Prison Escapee, Idris Ojo (23371 Views)

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Akeredolu Clears Air On Arrest Of Kuje Prison Escapee, Idris Ojo by Safyqueen: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
adecz:

The way the military came up
so quickly to show that the massacre
wasn't perpetrated by Fulani made me
suspicious & now my suspicions have
been vindicated.

Yes, an Ebira could have been amongst
the terrorists to show them the way, but
by the viciousness of the attack, nobody
can tell me Fulani weren't involved.

Most reports from the government
concerning insecurity are usually fake and
just created to make a failed government
look good.❌❌❌❌

They go & bomb a whole village of
innocent farmers and will tell us that they
have killed 50 terrorists and later the
true story comes out.☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

The best comment of the year. You know this our recent security architecture very well. They are well trained but politics have degraded and eroded their patriotism & oath of their calling and service to the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / Okonjo Iweala’s Village Groans After 7 Years Without Electricity Supply / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.