Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America (2316 Views)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by IbileIfe: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nollywood diva Stella Damasus Joins NW Tech Capital (NWTT) as Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant in Las Vegas, USA.

She is a highly celebrated Nigerian celebrity (actor/singer) with a refined skill and several years of experience and expertise, traveling and empowering celebrities across Africa.

She is tasked with the responsibility to expand the company’s tentacles by acquiring the best talents to fulfill our vision of establishing a flurry of high-end celebrity cosmetic brands across Africa.

NW Tech Capital is a publicly traded diversified holding company (OTC: NWTT) that was founded in1996, actively involved in the acquisition and investment of small, mid-size and development-stage private businesses in varied industries.

Based on Tropicslab’s clinically tested formula, over the next Five (5) years, NWTT projects to invest at least One Hundred Million Dollars ($100,000,000) in Africa, in Skincare research and development, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, to generate substantial revenue for our shareholders and to help combat skin cancer for people of color.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by Biafranodogwu55: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2022
I dont know her so she is no diva to me
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by ghettowriter(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Good one Stella Damascus..opss...Damasus.

More of these moves is expected from our celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by Waterlilly: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2022
beautiful Milf
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Desmond Eliot really chop this babe that year. Desmond infact almost chop all the Nollywood babes, Even Annie Macaulay wasn’t left out. grin
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by kenzysmith: 4:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Husband snatcher come back and vote

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by kenzysmith: 4:46am On Aug 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Desmond Eliot really chop this babe that year. Desmond infact almost chop all the Nollywood babes, Even Annie Macaulay wasn’t left out. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2022
She can only snatch, she can't keep
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Bobo generation, Pele.

Beautiful woman.
She and my immediate elder sister are age grade.

congratulations, Stella
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by yemmight(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

You didn't know her, then you don't know anybody.
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by HarlequinLekex: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2022
yemmight:

Meaning
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by Biafranodogwu55: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
yemmight:

I dont watch nollywood
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by Biafranodogwu55: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Bobo generation, Pele.
Beautiful woman. She and my immediate elder sister are age grade.
congratulations, Stella
Mtcheeew
FYI I dont watch nollywood.
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by Cholls(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
my brother then she is a Devil to you
Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Congratulations Stella Aderinokan.
IbileIfe:
Nollywood diva Stella Damasus Joins NW Tech Capital (NWTT) as Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant in Las Vegas, USA.

She is a highly celebrated Nigerian celebrity (actor/singer) with a refined skill and several years of experience and expertise, traveling and empowering celebrities across Africa.

She is tasked with the responsibility to expand the company’s tentacles by acquiring the best talents to fulfill our vision of establishing a flurry of high-end celebrity cosmetic brands across Africa.

NW Tech Capital is a publicly traded diversified holding company (OTC: NWTT) that was founded in1996, actively involved in the acquisition and investment of small, mid-size and development-stage private businesses in varied industries.

Based on Tropicslab’s clinically tested formula, over the next Five (5) years, NWTT projects to invest at least One Hundred Million Dollars ($100,000,000) in Africa, in Skincare research and development, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, to generate substantial revenue for our shareholders and to help combat skin cancer for people of color.

Re: Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America by IbileIfe: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
What of Genevieve Nnaji?

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba On The Cover Of 2010 Time's Most Influential People In The World / Kc Presh Courts 50 Cent / We Change Apartment Every Two Years : P Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.