Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. (787 Views)

Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 1:41am On Aug 11, 2022
To those who attack the likes of Tinubu and Buhari, by making insulting remarks over their health condition, using such terms as 'lifeless' and 'vegetable' etc, I have a question.

Have you lost your humanity?

Why do you have to be so mean-spirited and spiteful?

None of us created ourselves, so stop insulting people over their health condition.

YOU have 'life' only by the special grace of the Almighty. Nothing else.

So why would you scorn another person over his health?

Where do you even find the audacity to do that?

Tomorrow you will call yourselves 'Christians'.

Those Christian tenets mean absolutely nothing to most of you here.

Might as well drop the affiliation to that faith, cos you're not just mocking the sick and infirm, but you're mocking God as well.

This is not to say you cannot draw attention to a person's health if it is a cause for concern.

But you cannot do it in a way that mocks or belittles the person. THAT is evil.

STOP IT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by colorsofrainbow: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:
To those who attack the likes of Tinubu and Buhari, by making insulting remarks over their health condition, using such terms as 'lifeless' and 'vegetable' etc, I have a question.

None of us created ourselves, so stop insulting people over their health condition.

Might as well drop the affiliation to that faith, cos you're not just mocking the sick and infirm, but you're mocking God as well.

I wanted to say you are crazy but let me not say it.

When Tinubu himself was mocking OBIdients that they will labour till death,maybe he was expecting a thunderous applause from them.

When his barking dogs call OBIdients "obituary",.maybe they expect OBIdients to pop champagne in concurrence.

Where was Tinubu's humanity when he sent soldiers to kill harmless youths at lekki toll gate? Maybe his humanity was on a long journey that time.

Where was Tinubu's humanity when his followers like you back in 2014 were naming animals after Jonathan and burying him alive in caskets yet he never cautioned them?
...and so many more.

You are close to being stvpid for posting this rubbish up there. I would have said you are completely but let's leave it for another day.

Enjoy yourself

22 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by SUPERPACK: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2022
The sick should be in the hospital and not in the government house.

9 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 1:48am On Aug 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I wanted to say you are crazy but let me not say it.
When Tinubu was mocking OBIdients that they will labour till death,maybe he was expecting a thunderous applause from them.
When his barking dogs call OBIdients obituary,.maybe they expect OBIdients to pop champagne in concurrence.

Where was Tinubu's humanity when his followers like you back in 2014 were naming animals after Jonathan and burying him alive in caskets yet he never cautioned them?

Where was Tinubu's humanity when he sent soldiers to kill harmless youths at lekki toll gate? Maybe his humanity was on a long journey that time.
...and so many more.

You are close to being stvpid for posting this rubbish up there. I would have said you are but let's leave it for another day.

Enjoy yourself

Quick question. Are you a Christian?
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The sick should be in the hospital and not in the government house.

Even if that is what you believe, it is still no reason to mock a person's health condition.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by colorsofrainbow: 1:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

Oga you Tinubu agbado dog should go and sit down somewhere and free yourself from hypocrisy.

Nobody will sympathize with Tinubu. If he's not healthy enough to run for the seat of the number 1 citizen in Nigeria,he should retire in peace and allow younger bloods to do that but NO the greed he has nurtured all his life won't let him.

Again,go and hide your face in shame for being a hypocrite

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Oga you Tinubu agbado dog should go and sit down somewhere and free yourself from hypocrisy.

Nobody will sympathize with Tinubu. If he's not healthy enough to run for the seat of the number 1 citizen in Nigeria,he should retire in peace and allow younger bloods to do that but NO the greed he has notured all his life won't let him.

Again,go and hide your face in shame for being a hypocrite

You're clearly a wild animal with no humanity in you.

I don't interact with your type. Get lost.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by colorsofrainbow: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

Keep weeping,Agbado dog in disguise.
Go hire more bishops. Or better still hire pope

13 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Workch: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2022
True, it’s also evil to want to become president when you are not healthy by all means.

We don’t want another round of foreign health vacations

8 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 2:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
True, it’s also evil to want to become president when you are not healthy by all means.

We don’t want another round of foreign health vacations

Garbage. The Nigerian constitution is clear about the state of health of a president and what happens if he is incapacitated, so you cannot call a man 'evil' for observing the constitution. Insofar as he is in reasonably good health, he can contest. There is no constitutional requirement that he must be in 'tip top shape'.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Workch: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

Garbage. The Nigerian constitution is clear about the state of health of a president and what happens if he is incapacitated, so you cannot call a man evil for observing the constitution.
The citizens also have the constitutional right to pick the healthiest candidate who will not waste valuable time treating his deteriorating health conditions abroad.

Common sense even avails that one doesn’t pick a sick man to do a job of healthy people.

I am not making fun of him, he’s not healthy enough to do the job sir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by colorsofrainbow: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

CALL YOUR STINKING WHO.R.E OF A MOTHER A DOG.

I CAN ABUSE TOO, UNDERSTOOD?

WILD DEMONIC ENTITY.

HOW DARE YOU?

GO FCK YOUR NASTY LITTLE BUSH SELF.

DEMON.

ARMED ROBBER YOU.

Keep mocking people's health till GOD crushes your puny mosquito self.

SATAN.

He has shown his true colour. I knew he wouldn't pretend for longer hiding under Christianity to push a mumu concern for a heartless criminal drugpusher. I've let the dog go on lose now grin grin

Tinubu's agbado dogs will NEVER disappoint grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 2:13am On Aug 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

He has shown his true colour. I knew he wouldn't pretend for longer hiding under Christianity to push a mumu concern. I've let the dog go on lose grin grin

Tinubu's agbado dogs will NEVER disappoint grin grin grin

MY TRUE COLOUR IS THAT I WILL ABUSE YOU FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR if you try me, BUT I WILL NEVER MOCK YOU OVER A HEALTH CONDITION.

BECAUSE THAT IS EVIL.

YOU ARE PURE EVIL, SO YOU DON'T DRAW THE LINE. YOU CAN EVEN KILL, THE WAY I SEE YOU.

GET LOST FROM HERE, VAGABOND.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by femiasaolu2014: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Nigerians: Is Bola Tinubu sick?

APC minions: Bola Tinubu is a 70-year-old youth who is in perfect health.

Pyrates Confra gyration song: "Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, baba wey no well, e dey shout Emilokan!"

APC minions: Have you lost your humanity? Why mock the health challenges of a man?

P.S: Stay one place, let the thunder about to strike you not miss

4 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by colorsofrainbow: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

MY TRUE COLOUR IS THAT I WILL ABUSE YOU FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR, BUT I WILL NEVER MOCK YOU OVER A HEALTH CONDITION.

BECAUSE THAT IS EVIL.

YOU ARE PURE EVIL SO YOU DON'T DRAW THE LINE. YOU CAN EVEN KILL, THE WAY I SEE YOU.

If Tinubu could kill youths so easily.... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Workch: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

MY TRUE COLOUR IS THAT I WILL ABUSE YOU FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR if you try me, BUT I WILL NEVER MOCK YOU OVER A HEALTH CONDITION.

BECAUSE THAT IS EVIL.

YOU ARE PURE EVIL, SO YOU DON'T DRAW THE LINE. YOU CAN EVEN KILL, THE WAY I SEE YOU.

No one will attack him if he doesn’t want to become President by all means. He will not be attacked if he gently stays at home and treat himself.

See dude, who cannot afford another round of presidential failure who goes abroad every now and then for treatments after Buhari. Allow us choose the right person please

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 2:20am On Aug 11, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
Nigerians: Is Bola Tinubu sick?

APC minions: Bola Tinubu is a 70-year-old youth who is in perfect health.

Pyrates Confra gyration song: Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, baba wey no well, e dey shout Emilokan!

APC minions: Have you lost your humanity? Why mock the health challenges of a man?

P.S: Stay one place, let the thunder about to stick you not miss

USE YOUR HEAD AND QUIT BEING A COW.

This has nothing to do with who I ''support''.

I do NOT support Tinubu or the APC. I am speaking as a human being appalled at the way you people seem to have lost your minds here, mocking the health condition of people.

Anyone who does that lacks basic home training and is exhibiting EVIL.

1 Like

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 2:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
No one will attack him if he doesn’t want to become President by all means. He will not be attacked if he gently stays at home and treat himself.

See dude, who cannot another round of presidential failure who goes abroad Deneen now and then for treatments after Buhari. Allow us choose the right person please

YOU ARE WRONG. Insofar as the constitution does not bar him from contesting, he has EVERY RIGHT TO CONTEST.

Franklin Roosevelt had polio and was on a wheelchair as the US president till he passed.

Being old and infirm does not bar you from contesting the presidency, so if you have a problem with Tinubu, it has to be based on policy differences, not on what you consider to be his poor health.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by femiasaolu2014: 2:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

USE YOUR HEAD AND QUIT BEING A COW.

This has nothing to do with who I ''support''.

I do NOT support Tinubu or the APC. I am speaking as a human being appalled at the way you people seem to have lost your minds here, mocking the health condition of people.

Anyone who does that lacks basic home training and is exhibiting EVIL.

grin grin grin
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 2:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
The citizens also have the constitutional right to pick the healthiest candidate who will not waste valuable time treating his deteriorating health conditions abroad.

Common sense even avails that one doesn’t pick a sick man to do a job of healthy people.

I am not making fun of him, he’s not healthy enough to do the job sir.

That you have a constitutional right to pick the president does not mean it is okay to mock a presidential aspirant's health condition.

The really sad thing is that I am not a christian, and not a muslim, (I'm somewhat agnostic) yet I'm here having to convince CHRISTIANS that it is evil to mock a person's health condition.

Disgusting.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by ezegold4we: 2:37am On Aug 11, 2022
The owner of This Post is suffering from memory Lost, your tinubu was cursing his Fellow Nigerians to Labour in vain till they die, His attack dog through the approval of tinubu Called a two Term former Governor of Anambra state and a leading presidential candidate by name Peter Obi obituary,you didn't call the old fool Called tinubu and his urchins to order,now you are posting that the old criminal Called tinubu is being mocked, can you see that the level of ur stupidity is legendry,
I decree that Anyone wishing any Nigerian death because they are supporting Peter Obi will receive double portion of what he wished Nigerians together with Those supporting Him, it's a prayer, you can't wish people death and expect to live,that is wickedness and witchcraft activity.

8 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2022
ezegold4we:
The owner of This Post is suffering from memory Lost, your tinubu was cursing his Fellow Nigerians to Labour in vain till they die, His attack dog through the approval of tinubu Called a two Term former Governor of Anambra state and a leading presidential candidate by name Peter Obi obituary, you didn't call the old fool Called tinubu and his urchins to order,now you are posting that the old criminal Called tinubu is being mocked, can you see that the level of ur stupidity is legendry,
I decree that Anyone wishing any Nigerian death because they are supporting Peter Obi will receive double portion of what he wished Nigerians together with Those supporting Him, it's a prayer, you can't wish people death and expect to live,that is wickedness and witchcraft activity.

This one is just an evil person pointing around at reasons for his being evil.

You do not predicate your humanity on the behaviour of others.

Not least because there will always be someone out there who says stuff you don't like.
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by limeta(f): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

Leave religion out of this answer the guy
Dont keep him waiting dumbo

2 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by limeta(f): 3:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

Hahaha you are not a Christian now are you

2 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Workch: 3:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

YOU ARE WRONG. Insofar as the constitution does not bar him from contesting, he has EVERY RIGHT TO CONTEST.

Franklin Roosevelt had polio and was on a wheelchair as the US president till he passed.

Being old and infirm does not bar you from contesting the presidency, so if you have a problem with Tinubu, it has to be based on policy differences, not on what you consider to be his poor health.
I am not saying that the constitution barred him, I am saying that the decision still lies in the hands of the voters and any sane voter won’t pick a sick person who will travel abroad multiple time to treatments.

While he has a right to contest, we also have the right to reject him

2 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Quintopia: 3:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
I am not saying that the constitution barred him, I am saying that the decision still lies in the hands of the voters and any sane voter won’t pick a sick person who will travel abroad multiple time to treatments.

While he has a right to contest, we also have the right to reject him

I am not denying your right to vote in a candidate of your choice.

Or your right to raise concerns over an opponent's health situation.

But why can't you see that it is evil and inhuman to mock a person's health condition?

Do you really think that that's okay? To call Tinubu a 'vegetable', and Buhari 'lifeless' and so on?

If Tinubu was a blind man, would you also carry a walking stick in jest and pretend to be blind to mock him?

YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE LOST YOUR HUMANITY, HONESTLY.

Your morals are in the gutter.

When I was a kid and I laughed at a blind man on the street, I got a very severe reprimand from my mum.

Who raised you people?

Were you not taught that it is evil to mock people over their health?
Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Workch: 3:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

I am not denying your right to vote in a candidate of your choice.

Or your right to raise concerns over an opponent's health situation.

But why can't you see that it is evil and inhuman to mock a person's health condition?

Do you really think that that's okay? To call Tinubu a 'vegetable', and Buhari 'lifeless' and so on?

If Tinubu was a blind man, would you also carry a walking stick in jest and pretend to be blind to mock him?

YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE LOST YOUR HUMANITY, HONESTLY.

Your morals are in the gutter.

When I was a kid and I laughed at a blind man on the street, I got a very severe reprimand from my mum.

Who raised you people?

Were you not taught that it is evil to mock people over their health?

whatever, we don’t want another Europe medical tourist as president

3 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Enkidu70: 4:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

This is not to say you cannot draw attention to a person's health if it is a cause for concern.

STOP IT.

Someone stole govt money and used it to indulge his drug habit for more than 20 years, now that drug has given him Parkinson you say make the people no rejoice? Your brain is shaking....your brains sef don get that Parkinson join am

4 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by mycar: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Quintopia:

STOP IT.

I think People are just highlighting the Red Flag in Tinubu, Nobody would have cared if he was not a public figure, like you, nobody wants to know how you look but the moment you become a public figure, believe me, it is better to be just before you become generous.

3 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by Born2Breed(f): 4:54am On Aug 11, 2022
grin

Op is suffering from one incurable mental health.

A sane person won't put up a post that lacks sense.

The illness of Buhari has made him unaware of most happenings around the country.

Now your likes are here campaigning for another sick old gargoyle, who will spend more time tending to his health than to Nigeria issues.

Nigeria is at a crossroads and we need a mentally and physically sound person to pilot the affair.

The worst is yet to come, let the campaign starts fully and many will reconsider their stance to support a sick man or a sound man.

2 Likes

Re: It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. by NaijaCowFarm: 5:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Bat Thing ... Not Our Portion .

We Jump am PASS!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Members Set Brooms Ablaze As They Decamped To PDP In Bauchi State [photos / The Real Reason Why Tinubu (yoruba) Is Hated By The Igbos. / ESN Vs ESN 3 blindfolded to be killed PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.