Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” (1161 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:29am On Aug 11, 2022
MY OWN OPINION HERE.....
I Keep Wondering If Peter Obi Is The Incumbent President, Or Whether He Is The Main Opposition.,, Or Something Like That...
BECAUSE, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYBODY FROM EVERYWHERE ARE JUST ATTACKING HIM ANYHOW..
Read the gibberish below, which somebody wrote and published about him on a national daily newspaper

WHAT IS PETER OBI REALLY UP TO?
By Jesutega Onokpasa - On Aug 10, 2022

(THE NATION NEWSPAPER)

I believe Peter Obi is qualified to be President but I cannot see how he can become President nor how he could possibly succeed in the role if such an astonishing political miracle were to occur.
Oga Jesutega, allow Peter-Obi to be the person this thing should be bothering.

Obi simply does not know how to work with people and has never been able to assert himself as a political leader. How, for instance, is Peter Obi supposed to be able to navigate the minefield of Nigerian politics when he failed so woefully in politically establishing himself in Anambra, just one of its thirty-six states?
Oga Jesutega, It's not clear whether you're asking a question here, or whether you're going a rigmarole..
But in any-way..
We Méuvve.

This is a man who could not command the loyalty of a handful of state legislators while presiding over a state with only 21 local government areas. Peter Obi was in fact so miserably pathetic as a politician that he is arguably the most undermined Governor in the entire history of this country! Not only was he pitiably impotent in effecting any meaningful degree of dominance over the political terrain of the state over which he was Governor, Obi is perhaps the only Governor that has been truly independently impeached by a state legislature since 1999!
Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah.!!
Gibberish.!!!

The impeachments of others such as Diepreye Alamieyeseigha of Bayelsa, Joshua Dariye of Plateau, or, Ayo Fayose of Ekiti were instigated by President Olusegun Obasanjo and orchestrated by Nuhu Ribadu, then head of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. In Obi’s case, he was removed by a legislature that had completely come to despise him, with the full backing of a political class that consistently had nothing but total contempt for him!
If the impeachment was upright and legally just, then, why did it got upturned at the courts??

I would be the very last person to insinuate that Peter Obi did not do good things as Governor of Anambra – that would be a lie from the pit of Hell itself.
Thanks for accepting this..
Any other gibberish you render after this, is just a normal Cry-Cry-Baby stuffs which you have always been doing.

But as a politician, he was a complete failure, indeed one so utterly woefully unable to build up any political goodwill, while being entirely incompetent in constructing any lasting political networks, as to leave office only to be rendered perhaps the most irrelevant former Governor who handed over to a preferred successor! Obi is unfortunately a conceited man who thinks he knows it all and can do it all, a psycho-social disability that makes it difficult for him to cultivate lasting friendships or accumulate dependable political capital.
Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah...
Gibberish as expected.!!
Many years after Peter-Obi left office as a Governor, he was awarded the Best Nigerian Governor of the Decade... Not Only for the South-East alone ooo,, but for the whole of Nigeria, for the whole decade in question..
Source:
https://thenationonlineng.net/what-is-peter-obi-really-up-to/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2022
It's well..
When a group of Corrupt Men gather together to oppose and oppress one man,, then, it definitely means that the opposed and oppressed man must be the different man., and for him not to cower under the whole stress, then he must be a very strong man too.

11 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Staphylococcus: 2:49am On Aug 11, 2022
"but I cannot see how he can become President nor how he could possibly succeed in the role if such an astonishing political miracle were to occur."

Words on the marble!

The fact is just that, Peter Obi can NEVER become president! Reality faced squarely!

No miracle on Earth and in Heaven, can make him president!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 3:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
"but I cannot see how he can become President nor how he could possibly succeed in the role if such an astonishing political miracle were to occur."

Words on the marble!

The fact is just that, Peter Obi can NEVER become president! Reality faced squarely!

Then,, Let that be the problem of Peter Obi.
Even the Obidients had decided not to let that bother them..
Whether there is going to be a miracle or not, it is none of anybody else's problems, but Peter Obi himself.
So, why is it that people who are seriously opposing his “Better Nigeria” project are the ones showing serious concerns about something which shouldn't even be the least of their concerns.??

9 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Bluntguy: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2022
Since that Omatseye blunder on Peter Obi, most of us don't know whether there is anything like The Nation newspaper anymore and if TVC toes that line, it will become TVA (TV Agbado) where only Tinubu and his urchins will be watching it.

8 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:35am On Aug 11, 2022
The Man without structures keeps giving them sleepless nights.

12 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Pandev(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2022
it is because him tu lie is using his wonderful lies to paint the country bad. That's why every sane Nigerian is appealing to hiyto stop lying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Pandev(m): 4:17am On Aug 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
The Man without structures keeps giving them sleepless nights. the country bad names by lying. Mr go and verify my beautiful lies cheesy
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:
it is because him tu lie is using his wonderful lies to paint the country bad. That's why every sane Nigerian is appealing to hiyto stop lying cheesy

How many people appealed to Lai Mohammed??
Hypocrites.!!
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:

“Putting words into the mouth of someone else, or faking something which someone didn't say and making it to appear as if the person said such a thing” is actually an advanced stage of Acute Babyism.. The Urchins are well known for this...
They kept pretending to be Obidients, just to be saying things which Obidients had never even thought of in all their lives.
I keep imagining if it would ever be possible for an Obidient to be pretending to be an Urchin even for a second?? For what?? What's the gain? To what end?? It's impossible.
I puke at the level of lowness these urchins can really go.
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by mycar: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:
People wonder why some rich kids become armed robbers or bad influence in the society, it is nothing but DNA, When stupidity is in your DNA, there's nothing anybody can do to change it, the reason someone could say that Obi is the one telling people that the country is bad.
no need of wishing you the state of the country in your life because your statement did not come from a clear state of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Masterclass32: 5:52am On Aug 11, 2022
The nation newspaper's obsession with PO is becoming unbecoming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by butterfly777(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2022
He is up to giving Nigeria good governance we have lacked for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Ecos(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Words on the marble!

Obi is going to be ur president and if you don't, go and kee yourself

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by mrvitalis(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2022
The man is saying Peter can't be president because he has refused to make himself a godfather of anambra politics and Igbo politics as a whole

1) that's not Peter Obi personality ...he believes in global best practices of politics rule then go back to your business ...there is absolutely no money in politics unless you want to steal

2) it would be absolutely difficult if not impossible to have that in Igboland ...the governor of any Igbo state is hardly the richest most powerful man in his village not to talk of LGA ....it's not in Igbo culture ...no matter how good you are once we see dictatorship in your character it's over ...ask umiah of ebonyi
....just wait and see what would happen to chimaroke of Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Pandev(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2022
mycar:

People wonder why some rich kids become armed robbers or bad influence in the society, it is nothing but DNA, When stupidity is in your DNA, there's nothing anybody can do to change it, the reason someone could say that Obi is the one telling people that the country is bad.
no need of wishing you the state of the country in your life because your statement did not come from a clear state of mind.
why do you f00ls always insult and curse? You should have countered my statement without so much anger and tears. But a child of perdition will always be a child of perdition. grin
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Pandev(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

“Putting words into the mouth of someone else, or faking something which someone didn't say and making it to appear as if the person said such a thing” is actually an advanced stage of Acute Babyism.. The Urchins are well known for this...
They kept pretending to be Obidients, just to be saying things which Obidients had never even thought of in all their lives.
I keep imagining if it would ever be possible for an Obidient to be pretending to be an Urchin even for a second?? For what?? What's the gain? To what end?? It's impossible.
I puke at the level of lowness these urchins can really go.
lol... everyday, every lie of Obi and his supporters are being debunked, e.g. Ghanaian president, giving false figures on national tv and telling us to go and verify grin and so many other lies, yet all you blame is Tinubu and his supporters grin
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Pandev(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

How many people appealed to Lai Mohammed??
Hypocrites.!!
but Lai dey learn work for where Obi and his supporters dey, talk true cheesy
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by mycar: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:
why do we f00ls always insult and curse? You should have countered my statement without so much anger and tears. But we children of perdition will always be children of perdition. grin
Making false statement is wrong and a criminal offense and can't be made by a sane person. cool

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
MY OWN OPINION HERE.....
I Keep Wondering If Peter Obi Is The Incumbent President, Or Whether He Is The Main Opposition.,, Or Something Like That...
BECAUSE, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYBODY FROM EVERYWHERE ARE JUST ATTACKING HIM ANYHOW..

As if he is the only one being attacked. Tinubu gets attacked just as much, but Obi supporters are no better than Jan.jaweeds. They go gangster on anyone criticizing Obi.

Read the gibberish below, which somebody wrote and published about him on a national daily newspaper[/b]

The person has a point.

Obasanjo said only a madman can successfully govern Nigeria. Obi is too lily-livered. All he will do is lie and use figures to bamboozle us while doing nothing spectacular.

Oga Jesutega, allow Peter-Obi to be the person this thing should be bothering.

Excuse that people make to avoid others scrutinizing them.

Oga Jesutega, It's not clear whether you're asking a question here, or whether you're going a rigmarole..
But in any-way..
We Méuvve.

It is actually very simple. If only you will be more open-minded.

Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah.!!
Gibberish.!!!

Very intolerable.

If the impeachment was upright and legally just, then, why did it got upturned at the courts??

Read between the lines. The argument was never about legality or otherwise.

Thanks for accepting this..

The first agreement simply because it is what you had hoped to hear.

Any other gibberish you render after this, is just a normal Cry-Cry-Baby stuffs which you have always been doing.

Attacking the messenger. An indication of fanaticism.

Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah...
Gibberish as expected.!!
Many years after Peter-Obi left office as a Governor, he was awarded the Best Nigerian Governor of the Decade... Not Only for the South-East alone ooo,, but for the whole of Nigeria, for the whole decade in question..
Source:

The Sun is just a newspaper company, and nominations are made by the management, not even all the staffs.

Ganduje was governor the year 2021 according to the Sun, but does it put him beyond criticism?
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by specialmati(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:
grin grin grin grin grin it's only a demon that's will see a country as bad as nigeria and say someone is painting it bad reason is demons rejoice when bad things happens

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:
lol... everyday, every lie of Obi and his supporters are being debunked, e.g. Ghanaian president, giving false figures on national tv and telling us to go and verify grin and so many other lies, yet all you blame is Tinubu and his supporters grin
We Blame Buhari for the woes that are befalling Nigeria..
But you see the one of Impersonation of the Obidients, and making it be that Obidients behave like Urchins,, it is the express work of the Urchins.
We don't blame Tinubu for that.
We blame the Urchins.
Even if you dress a born-slave in princely robes and sit him at a royal banquet, he will still find himself serving at the banquet like the slave he really is, rather than being a prince he is supposed to be..
Urchins will forever be Urchins, no matter how good as Obidients they tend to appear.
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Pandev:
but Lai dey learn work for where Obi and his supporters dey, talk true cheesy
Lai is the grandfather and the grand patron of liars.
He even had to lie to his own grandson at one of the occasions, and he came to an interview to tell the whole world that he lied to his own grandson.

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Gadafii: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2022
PO does not need to campaign again, opposition are already doing that for hun by always writing about him

The more they try to bring him down the more he rise above them, anointed man

Btw abokis don chop tilinbu dollars and refuse to walk for him in the streets of Kano angry cheesy cheesy

Any candidiase that can’t walk with the people for street match shouldn’t be taken serious, this election is between atiku and Obi

Agbado drug lord should retire to iragbiji and cultivate agbado and cassava he can employ his urchins to do that for him

PO FOR A REASON

1 Like

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

As if he is the only one being attacked. Tinubu gets attacked just as much, but Obi supporters are no better than Jan.jaweeds. They go gangster on anyone criticizing Obi.

The truth is,, I am just about to begin to read another bunch of gibberish.!!
But then,, you're a BLUNT-Guy too??
Woowwwww..
Nice Meeting You.
So, Supporters of Tinubu do not retaliate whenever Tinubu is being attacked??
You here and now for instance,, you're even retaliating fiercely, even when I have not even attacked Tinubu..
Now,, imagine what would happen if I come directly for Tinubu??

The person has a point.

Obasanjo said only a madman can successfully govern Nigeria. Obi is too lily-livered. All he will do is lie and use figures to bamboozle us while doing nothing spectacular.

Mad-man indeed.
So, we are all mad in the country naa, that made it to be that only a Mad-man can successfully govern bunch of mad-men and mad-women like us naa??
Oohh..
Obi is not A Mad-man naa,, but your preferred candidate is the suitable Mad-man naa??
In fact, the madness in your preferred candidate is second to none??
I agree..
Peter-Obi knew that mad men are getting ready to rule us again..
That was why he said that the country is currently being governed by lunatics, and that he is coming to meet them, wrestle the power from their hands, and hand it over to the sane Nigerians..
(I guess you now see where the Mantra #TakeBackNaija came from??
It is not #TakeBackNaijaFromBanditsAndTerrorists..
Rather, it is #TakeBackNaijaFromBadLunaticLeaders.)

Excuse that people make to avoid others scrutinizing them.

It is actually very simple. If only you will be more open-minded.

Very intolerable.

Now, I can confidently tell you:
“Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah”...
Because that's how you just sounded.

Read between the lines. The argument was never about legality or otherwise.
His impeachment was politically motivated, just like the others.
And the fact that the impeachment was upturned showed that he stood against injustice.
He didn't cower.
He didn't show weakness by accepting such wickedness meted out on him.
The writer wanted to portray a weak Peter-Obi,, but the reality on ground says differently.
If you want to describe Political Weakness in the Anambra State Political History,, then talk about Mbadinuju, and not Peter-Obi.

The first agreement simply because it is what you had hoped to hear.
You just attacked me personally here..
You see, you yourself is not exonerated from the accusation too..

Attacking the messenger. An indication of fanaticism.
As I just established in your own case too.

The Sun is just a newspaper company, and nominations are made by the management, not even all the staffs.

Ganduje was governor the year 2021 according to the Sun, but does it put him beyond criticism?

Criticise Peter-Obi anyhow you like.
But be sure to get tons of responses almost immediately..
And we are not regretting the fact that we are responding to those attacks.
At least, we have told Peter-Obi to stay calm, and let us do the dirtiness.
He heard us.
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by Milljack: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Nation newspaper has become the unofficial spokesperson for wike news all of a sudden and PDP crisis...the newspaper & the editorial board will do anything to satisfy his principal tinubu...let everyone go the polls and test their popularity,I'm sick n tired of articles literally filled with character assassination..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by abobote: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Before they said Peter Obi is not a serious candidate. Now, they are afraid of his rise and popularity.

God is truly wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntCrazeMan: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
abobote:
Before they said Peter Obi is not a serious candidate. Now, they are afraid of his rise and popularity.

God is truly wonderful
If I tell you that I understand the exact reason for all the attacks,, then I am telling lies.
Peter-Obi is just like any of the other candidates apart from the ones from the parties that had led us in the past..
Re: Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

The truth is,, I am just about to begin to read another bunch of gibberish.!!
But then,, you're a BLUNT-Guy too??
Woowwwww..
Nice Meeting You.
So, Supporters of Tinubu do not retaliate whenever Tinubu is being attacked??
You here and now for instance,, you're even retaliating fiercely, even when I have not even attacked Tinubu..
Now,, imagine what would happen if I come directly for Tinubu??

Mad-man indeed.
So, we are all mad in the country naa, that made it to be that only a Mad-man can successfully govern bunch of mad-men and mad-women like us naa??
Oohh..
Obi is not A Mad-man naa,, but your preferred candidate is the suitable Mad-man naa??
In fact, the madness in your preferred candidate is second to none??
I agree..
Peter-Obi knew that mad men are getting ready to rule us again..
That was why he said that the country is currently being governed by lunatics, and that he is coming to meet them, wrestle the power from their hands, and hand it over to the sane Nigerians..
(I guess you now see where the Mantra #TakeBackNaija came from??
It is not #TakeBackNaijaFromBanditsAndTerrorists..
Rather, it is #TakeBackNaijaFromBadLunaticLeaders.)

Now, I can confidently tell you:
“Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah”...
Because that's how you just sounded.

His impeachment was politically motivated, just like the others.
And the fact that the impeachment was upturned showed that he stood against injustice.
He didn't cower.
He didn't show weakness by accepting such wickedness meted out on him.
The writer wanted to portray a weak Peter-Obi,, but the reality on ground says differently.
If you want to describe Political Weakness in the Anambra State Political History,, then talk about Mbadinuju, and not Peter-Obi.

You just attacked me personally here..
You see, you yourself is not exonerated from the accusation too..

As I just established in your own case too.

Criticise Peter-Obi anyhow you like.
But be sure to get tons of responses almost immediately..
And we are not regretting the fact that we are responding to those attacks.
At least, we have told Peter-Obi to stay calm, and let us do the dirtiness.
He heard us.

You are not reading between the lines still.

Obi had no solid political weight, which was why he was even successfully impeached. He was bundled out without stress.

Is it Tinubu that you will easily impeach like that?

Supposing the courts did not save him, that is the end for him.

We don't need a lily-livered man who works alone in the centre.

With a structureless party like LP, Obi will be easily impeached by the NASS within a week of impeachment move.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B / “I Have Known Tinubu For Over 50 Years, But I Cannot Support Him”, Ex-minister / FRESH Crisis Brews In LP As Campaign Council Tilts Towards Southeast, Obi Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.