Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings (19823 Views)

Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings / Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings / Fuel Subsidy: Nigeria Will Pay A Price, Borrowings May Continue – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Obiorahpcfg: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
If you were a good governor, Charles Soludo will not be seeking to borrow over $100BN in your state.
Your beer factory, the only investment you made is not even being patronized by your citizens.
Obiano handed over to Soludo and not Obi you fool!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Charmingpet: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
If you were a good governor, Charles Soludo will not be seeking to borrow over $100BN in your state.
Your beer factory, the only investment you made is not even being patronized by your citizens.
u get brain so
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You no fit smell Aso Rock with the kind hateful mentality your clan get for Nigerians.

Fix the hate amongst your clan and then we can discuss National Politics.

Stop talking nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
Obiano handed over to soludo and not Obi

Your education is a waste
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Realtalk20: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:

U wey go Tertiary institution wey come acquire Tertiary education, tell us the current ratio of the national debt to country's GDP..

Send an email to the Nigeria bureau of statistics if they deem your inquiry worth attending to they will but I won't hold my breath if I wer you.

I strongly suggest you go back and finish secondary school so you can write jamb and go to a university. Your grammar and thinking is severely handicapped and it shows.

You won't get far at al in life like this .

Just my advise
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by pekisdgee(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
They are all bunch of fools
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by athaboi(f): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You no fit smell Aso Rock with the kind hateful mentality your clan get for Nigerians.

hahahaha... this Obi candidature has really pained Yoruba Muslims well well
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Staphylococcus: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Peter is a comedian!

Dude does not even have idea about the current predicament of the nation!

Maybe he wants the FG to also invest in beer parlour business .

So full of words with no constructive and feasible solutions!

That’s how he went to Egypt to learn power generation, forgetting his country does not even have the infrastructure to transmit what they presently generating!

Him Tu Lie!
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by OMYKROIN: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Him no send you or your worthless papa...
You should have known that by now.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by KingLaka: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Cow dung full your head
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by IMO01: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:

Solutions to what
Oga, If u don't know anything, shut up and stop making noise, when it comes to debt servicing, nigeria still dey try compare to countries like ITALY, Portugal, even US sef,
The main point here is don't borrow to overwhelm ur GDP, and Nigeria won't be so stupid to do that...
FG no need someone who dey receive advice from mad man to tell them dat

What an irony your monicker is killsars and you are campaigning for the people that are killing you.. Are you not a stupid person like this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by bizzibodi(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Just imagine how they ran this country a ground,a country rich in abundant fertile lands,rivers yet they keep on borrowing, when other countries badly need our cocao,coffee,cashew,ginger, groundnut,sesame seed,leather,rubber,timber, bitter kola,indian hemp oil,cassava chips,tea,shea butter,gumarabic,maize,sugarcane,
rice what does it take to turn our massive fertile lands into giant plantations with farm machines and processing factories scattered across the states,thereby generating employment to millions of jobless nigerian youths.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Patrictemmy(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2022
The best site to make money online...
https://lj-task.top/48635170688202
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by RapistOnBail: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Him no send you or your worthless papa...
You should have known that by now.
Lol grin
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Paullo19: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:
Beer parlor man sef dey talk about regenerative development project, is it the one wey ur state get when u dey govern them?...

Mr man face ur beer and stop making it look as if Nigeria is the next Venezuela..

May God grant u Sense
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Paullo19: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.

Stop talking like a baby na..u have phone and data at least make research na before u come here dey talk...when did obi leave office??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Paullo19: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2022
pharmaking:
Don't be in a hurry man.

When Jagaban wins next year, he will be magnanimous in victory as to make you Minister of Labour and Productivity.

Wait for your turn in 2039

Keep up sleeping..don't wake up
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Paullo19: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Peter is a comedian!

Dude does not even have idea about the current predicament of the nation!

Maybe he wants the FG to also invest in beer parlour business .

So full of words with no constructive and feasible solutions!

That’s how he went to Egypt to learn lower generation, forgetting his country does not even have the infrastructure to transmit what they presently generating!

Him Tu Lie!

U wey get idea dey house dey type nonsense for nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Realtalk20:

Send an email to the Nigeria bureau of statistics if they deem your inquiry worth attending to they will but I won't hold my breath if I wer you.

I strongly suggest you go back and finish secondary school so you can write jamb and go to a university. Your grammar and thinking is severely handicapped and it shows.

You won't get far at al in life like this .

Just my advise

I love the way u dodge the question coz u know it's going to reveal ur stupidity..
I don't need ur suggestion, u'll definitely need it..
About my grammar grin, this is a forum and comprehension is very key here, so far u dey comprehend wetin I dey yarn, communication process don complete...
I wan carry u go level wey u go show that ur thinking capability wey u think sey u get but it's obvious the relaxer wey dey inside ur skull go fall ur hand...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Lajiniran: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2022
butterfly777:

Your reverse psychology no go werk. If people expose Tinubu and Atiku's incompetence, you will quickly label them as hateful. It will also fail.

You called the OBIdients movement an Igbo movement, but it has failed has even northerners openly rally for him.

You try to attack his integrity but people know the truth. Go and verify.

Now, you want to guilt trip his supporters with the sentiment of "hateful" speech, just like this government that calls criticism hate speech, "o ti lu Le ooo". It has failed and it will continue to fail.

Peter Obi and Hamed Datti are taking over come 2023. We will Take Back Naija with our PCV and our structure.

And when people expose Obi as well, you are always quick to call it lies.

All of them are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by mercyland93(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Mr Obi is afraid. Those debt definitely won't make a serious government to perform. Except, we have an industrious rich president who can vehemently decide to offset some of Nigerians depts ( just like MKO promise that time).
Thus, let's vote wisely and allow 'Atiku' an industrious business mogul to rule the nation, for a better tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Jaycee07(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2022
olisaEze:
It’s like people don’t really understand that this administration is ruling as if they’re intentionally trying to sabotage the economy of this nation. Put aside the economic jargon, and the story is a straightforward one. Global prices and interest rates are on the rise, putting pressure on the finances of countries heavily indebted, who are struggling to pay the interest they owe on all the loans that they have taken out in recent years. That in turn is affecting their ability to keep their economies running — to feed their people, to provide fuel — even as they try to get things back on an even keel after the blows of the covid-19 pandemic.
The consequences now, as the debt crises gather pace and an already fragile global economy struggles with the fallout from the war in Ukraine, many indebted nations Nigeria inclusive, right now are facing the possibility of a series of collapses that could destabilize the lives of millions of people. In the worst-case scenario, “we could head into complete dystopia,” an “apocalypse” of sorts. Jayati Ghosh, an economics professor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, said she fears a tide of “terrible economic devastation in many countries … a kind of descent into a combination of warlordism, extreme inequality, extreme material suffering. Just bad stuff. And lots of instability.” Sound familiar?? That is exactly why the insecurity in the country appears to be without end. Fuel prices are only on the increase while they feed their supporters stories of subsidy and years of PDP mismanagement. Why bandits are now getting prime screen time because Northern Nigeria is already in the grip of warlords, the South East is also sliding that way... dystopia! Keep believing it is business as usual with the politics, "government money no dey finish" as some idiots would say. Somalia of the early 90s is just around the next corner if the wrong candidate wins next year.

Very sensible explanation. Thank you. I am
Not a politician. But these saw sad economic realities on ground globally, and it does appear like Nigeria is the worst hit!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Jaycee07(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Very sensible explanation. Thank you. I am
Not a politician. But these are sad economic realities on ground globally, and it does appear like Nigeria is the worst hit!!
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.

Learn that the so-called Pandora papers funds is money Peter Obi made Legally before he came into government. It is money he handed over to his family long before he became Governor. It is not stolen funds.

Peter Obi is not a thief like the person you are supporting to wreck Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by winterfell007(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2022
eaglechild:
I owe it to myself to look beyond religion and tribe and vote for substance and purpose for the future of the next generation.

It is time Nigerians become rational beings.
It is unthinkable to allow the worst government we have ever seen to remain in power.
180 -216 a dollar vs 710 represents 350% inflation in an import dependent economy. With no salary increase that is basically equivalent to shooting your citizens on a firing squad stake.

If you find it within your conscience to pocket a few thousand and mortgage your future, the next stage if this rot continues is anarchy which consumes all.

My brother the truth is that Nigeria will always pander to their enthic affiliations, it's sad but true. Imagine the effrontery APC have to contest the election despite their obvious failures goes to show how messed the psyche of Nigeria is. It's obvious Nigeria is not destined for better things ahead. It's quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Which clan? Igbos?

Please, we from other tribes need to be fair to the Igbos. They are the most poorly treated group among the majors in Nigeria. They are so marginalized and openly despised.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by rigarmortis: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Oga, I don't really care about who wins but can you tone down the tribal nonsense you and you kind always spew. So Yoruba people on Twitter calling any person of Yoruba extraction that doesn't vote tinubu is what. What about the igbos that campaign for tinubu?

Please spare us your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by VULCAN(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2022
APC urchin.s are functional illiterates.

This one will tell us he went to university but will present a fake certificate when invited for job interview.

The illiterate cannot tell the difference between N100b and $100b.

What a shame!

97% of Christians(even those in your extended family) WILL NOT vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Since no Christian in the North is good enough to be Tinubu's running mate- no Christian is good enough to thumbprint on APC logo next Feb

kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Timothyesekh: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Which way Nigerians?
Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by PericomaNwankwo: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Low IQ spotted. I doubt you'll ever attain the intellectual capacity to think constructively. Sentimentalism and selfish bigotry have decayed your thinking faculty.

Ridiculously, of all the comments here, yours smells of more hate than the love your parents never showed you.

Get over it, I know how cold and hurtful it feels in your testicles and heart respectively. I hope you get a sick fever from your detest of your mentors: NdiIgbo.

Rap!st on bail, that's your moniker. Disgusting imp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Pandora the Thief Obi.

you don't have sense finally. Did Obi hand over to Soludo? The way you guys talk it calls to question whether it was Hyena breast milk you took or Human breast milk. Another case study are the mad people that are liking this your comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari / Njideka Akunyili-Crosby Awarded Prix Canson Prize For Art / Nigerian Economy Can Collapse If We Leave - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.