Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Was Given A Check In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Given A Check In The Dream (267 Views)

I Was Given A Bottle Of Champagne In The Dream Last Night: What Does It Mean? / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Given A Check In The Dream by Oluwashina72: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2022
I dreamt I was given a check in the dream please what does it means?
Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by robinso01(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2022
And what makes you not to cash out before you wake up?
Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by dermmy(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:
And what makes you not to cash out before you wake up?

Lmao grin grin cheesy
Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by dermmy(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Oluwashina72:

This reminds me of the musical legend Ebenezer Obey's song which says

Ení rówó e lójú àlá tóún dunú, e ní kó te pá mó isé e nítorí ebi

Tell that person who is happy because he saw money in the dream to work hard in real life in order to avoid hunger. grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oluwashina72:
To see or recieve a Check in a dream suggests that u may feel indebted to others. It may also be a pun of checking things out. To see a Blank Check in ur dream symbolizes ur unused potentials. It may also indicate unclaimed rewards.
To See a marked check symbolizes Approval and acceptance. Ur hardwork has paid off.

1 Like

Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by Oluwashina72: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
To see or recieve a Check in a dream suggests that u may feel indebted to others. It may also be a pun of checking things out. To see a Blank Check in ur dream symbolizes ur unused potentials. It may also indicate unclaimed rewards.
To See a marked check symbolizes Approval and acceptance. Ur hardwork has paid off.
Thank you very for the response
Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by Freelane33(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Oluwashina72:
That’s bad bro
Pray against wasted effort
Re: Was Given A Check In The Dream by TenQ: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
I've assumed it is a check and not a checkbook.
Oluwashina72:
It just mean that you've received a blessing that would manifest when you take a step to cash it. Cashing is is a function of a necessary action you should do.

In other words, you've received a conditional blessing that is awaiting your action for fruitfulness!

Check the opportunities currently around you and take necessary action!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Local Church Is Not __ Apostle Arome Osayi. / Understanding Genesis 1 - The Explanation / The Book Of Nichodemous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.