Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 (535 Views)

Buy Brand New Samsung Galaxy Fold4 / Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 Concept Leak / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by Shedybliss(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2022
The Galaxy Z Flip4 from Samsung Electronics is turning the tables on mobile experiences by cramming more of what makes foldables wonderful into a small, clamshell shape to provide the most avant-garde device experiences to date.
The FlexCam on the Z Flip4 enables you to live and create completely hands-free by enabling you to set up photos at any angle. Without unlocking your phone, you can use Quick Shot to record moments and selfies, or start a video on Quick Shot and seamlessly switch to FlexCam. Every scenario is brought to life in vivid color by the Z Flip4’s improved cameras and brighter sensor, wherever and whenever events occur.

The Z Flip4 offers Cover Screen designs and features that pair across your devices, making customization unlike that of any other tablet. The redesigned Z Flip4 also improves your hold on your smartphone. Its edgier, narrower hinge and straightened edges give it a more upscale appearance and feel that harmonizes perfectly with its four unique color options: graphite, pink gold, blue, and the distinctive Bora Purple.
Check out the infographic below to find out more about Z Flip4, the best tool for self-expression.

The Galaxy Z Fold4 pushes the limits of smartphone potential with a larger, more immersive display that unfolds for mobile experiences and PC-like multitasking. It is a genre-bending powerhouse of a gadget and the most recent in Samsung Electronics’ folding range.
With apps designed for the large-screen experience, you have the room you need to multitask like a pro wherever you are. This is made possible by the wonderfully huge 7.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED display. Additionally, the user-friendly redesigned Taskbar provides you quick access to your preferred apps with just a swipe, giving you smarter ways to multitask whether you’re juggling numerous windows or moving between full-screen programs with App Pair.

When it’s time to have some fun, the Z Fold4’s vibrant, edge-to-edge screen with reduced bezels and a camera hidden beneath the display gives you the chance to watch your favorite movies and play your favorite games without being disturbed. It is also bright enough to use outdoors even on sunny days.
See why the Samsung Z Fold4, its most powerful smartphone to date, is a true multitasking powerhouse by viewing the infographic below.

The brand-new Galaxy Watch5 and Galaxy Watch5 Pro from Samsung Electronics are smartwatches that genuinely understand their wearer. Both models have a fluid design that promotes personalization, connectivity, and holistic health optimization.
The Watch5 series has been created to offer complete, individualized wellness experiences from beginning to end. With the help of cutting-edge BioActive sensor technology, Watch5 gives you access to a wide range of end-to-end health metrics, such as sleep tracking and body composition analysis, as well as detailed monitoring of your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and even your stress levels.

The Watch5 Pro is a tough smartwatch made for people who like the great outdoors. It is made of a variety of quality materials for increased durability and has the largest battery in Samsung’s wearable portfolio so far.
View the infographic below to learn how the new Watch5 series offers more holistic health experiences.

to read more visit
https://shedybliss.com/official-infographics-summarize-the-best-galaxy-z-fllip4-z-fold4-watch5-and-buds-2-pro-features/?preview_id=3660&preview_nonce=29abb77d9d&_thumbnail_id=3666&preview=true

Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by RedChiefPriest: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2022
I no fit read this epistle but Good for them.
Flip or clip o e no concern me,na S21 ultra I dey hope to buy when I get the money.
Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by flejnr2(f): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2022
When the flex spoil now Dey will tell you it’s 200k
Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by DaInferno(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
But wait...why would I wanna bend my phone?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by Chaos14: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2022
DaInferno:
But wait...why would I wanna bend my phone?
undecided
The same way your pc bends
Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by DaInferno(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chaos14:
The same way your pc bends
pc no d bend... you either open or close it.

A phone isn't a pc, it got no dedicated keys
Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by Chaos14: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
DaInferno:
pc no d bend... you either open or close it.

A phone isn't a pc, it got no dedicated keys
Same as you open and close it plus its safer and the fold gives you a portable tablet
Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by DaInferno(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
Same as you open and close it plus its safer and the fold gives you a portable tablet
you win sir
Re: Official Infographics Summarize The Best Galaxy Z Fllip4, Z Fold4, Watch5 by Chaos14: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2022
DaInferno:
you win sir
Sarcasm and silence, i see what you did there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Ultra 5G Live Image Leaks Ahead Of October 5 Launch, 200MP Camera.. / I'm Looking For Samsung Galaxy A30 Motherboard / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.