Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally (292 Views)

Recover Your DISABLED Facebook Ad Account / How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone / How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone From Any Part Of The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Do you want to track and recover a stolen phone?

If yes, just send me a DM and I'll personally help you track and recover your phone using a super amazing phone tracker.

With this tracker, you will be able to:

Capture videos/images of the person.
View all the photos taken
View all downloaded photos or images
It specifies the time, date, and location at which the photo was taken.

Monitor all calls and their times.
The duration of the call
The type of call (incoming, outgoing, or missed)
The name or telephone number of the caller
The location and GPS coordinates where the phone is located at the time of the call

Remotely record the audio sound of the environment where your phone is located.
Download and listen to the audio conversation.

And lots more.
DM: Let me help you get your phone back.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by judatech: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
State your price here
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2022
judatech:
State your price here

Is just 2k sir
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Send me a message on Whatsapp lemme send you the video first.
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
DM lemme show you how to protect your phone
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Protect your phone today
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Recover your stolen phone at ease.

DM lemme help you out
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
I'm here to help you recover your stolen phone
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Phone Legally by Heptadeal: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Still available

(1) (Reply)

I Need ASUS Laptop, As Scrap. / 1.5H American Standard Treadmill @ 120k...Sold / PS4 For Sale, 2 Pads And 4 Games Installed.. (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.