Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees (383 Views)

Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by Abdu81: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu paid for neco and weac fees for public schools.

Please is this only project he did in Lagos state as a governor?

Because this is the only thing they are using to project him.

Is this not a local government or traditional leader or even an ordinary philanthropist PROJECT?
this should not even be mentioned compared with massive Lagos IGR.

Please it should be explained here how tinubu built Lagos which have been existing as a city before his birth 86 years ago.
As claimed by his supporters.
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2022
A state was generating 600mill naira igr before he came into office, when he was about leaving, same state don dey generate over10 billion naira...
U can say anything to discredit him but he is the country's best bet right now...argue with ur keypad
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by Ecos(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Nonsense talk. If him pay for ur waec, carry ur entire family go greet am no be to compensate am with president. So that we go suffer because him pay school fee's for u abi? Ur plan will not work. He is old already jare, let him go and rest Foolish people everywhere
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu and his followers are thieves

They are not even true indigine of Lagos but they've stolen so much from Lagos , we want them out

Governor Oyetola of Osun state is Tinubu cousin and has stolen so much from Osun state, Shey na Tinubu and his family we come serve for Yoruba ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by Lanrelagboi: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
He is the first governor who made it an official state policy to pay for the examination fees of all students in the state. Indigent and non-indigent.

Prior to that, no local government chairman or even philanthropist made it a policy to pay for everyone in this way.

The most they had was paying for indigenes alone.
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu should explain to Nigerians why he still collects 10% of Lagos revenue till date
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by 3ple9iner: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Abdu81:
Tinubu paid for neco and weac fees for public schools.

Please is this only project he did in Lagos state as a governor?

Because this is the only thing they are using to project him.

Is this not a local government or traditional leader or even an ordinary philanthropist PROJECT?
this should not even be mentioned compared with massive Lagos IGR.

Please it should be explained here how tinubu built Lagos which have been existing as a city before his birth 86 years ago.
As claimed by his supporters.

The massive IGR you guys always shout about who made it abi is 600m massive? See give this man his accolades.
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by Abdu81: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2022
3ple9iner:

The massive IGR you guys always shout about who made it abi is 600m massive? See give this man his accolades.
Used for what is the question ❓
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by SmartPolician: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should explain to Nigerians why he still collects 10% of Lagos revenue till date

Tinubu has always been a dubious man.

This is something everyone who knows him or lives in Lagos knows.

The problem is that we all chose to assume that it is normal in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by 3ple9iner: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Abdu81:

Used for what is the question ❓

https://www.nairaland.com/6959386/list-tinubu-achievements-education-when

I know you would still look for a way to debunk this but I still wonder how a person who increased the IGR of a state is compared to one who saved money for his state. like after the airport obiano built has the money not finished?
One of them used his company has a tax consultant which does his work diligently and help increase the IGR of the state while the other invested state money in his company which with the rise in dollar, now looks like a bad investment. (Though both instances are morally wrong)

I know I would be abused as always but it won't stop me from saying the truth.
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by Abdu81: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2022
3ple9iner:

https://www.nairaland.com/6959386/list-tinubu-achievements-education-when

I know you would still look for a way to debunk this but I still wonder how a person who increased the IGR of a state is compared to one who saved money for his state. like after the airport obiano built has the money not finished?
One of them used his company has a tax consultant which does his work diligently and help increase the IGR of the state while the other invested state money in his company which with the rise in dollar, now looks like a bad investment. (Though both instances are morally wrong)

I know I would be abused as always but it won't stop me from saying the truth.

But shouldn't obiano save as well, pass to soludo, and so on.
Re: Tinubu Paid For Weac And Neco Fees by XerXers: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:
A state was generating 600mill naira igr before he came into office, when he was about leaving, same state don dey generate over10 billion naira...
U can say anything to discredit him but he is the country's best bet right now...argue with ur keypad
What did he do with the phantom IGR?

(1) (Reply)

Our Insecurity Challenges Are Temporary - Aregbesola (pic) / Nigeria‘ll Come Out Of 2023 Polls Stronger – Gowon / Tinubu Have The Best Profile In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.