Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (23748 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by EndWeakerection: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2022
He could be having Insomnia which is not too good for His Health..

Not Sleeping till that time is not An evidence of good living .
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by rollandben(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
No sleep for the wicked
O boy grin
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2022
People are shameless.
Look at a vibrant, young healthy man like this endorsing an old man who's close to his last days to lead a whole country. We're finished.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by ibmaintain: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2022
what this one saying? have u see where ghost sleep ? somebody who will soon join their ancestors. he can sleep bcus he is seeing them already
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by gregng(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2022
In trying to promote APC candidate BAT,
politicians have quoted all Bible verses except the one where ZACCHAEUS returned to the poor all that he had stolen from them.

Till this one is done, I will not believe them.

Vote

Competent, Fairness and Equity
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by olas24u(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
descarado:

He has parkinson.
Parkinson disease don't hide itself at all.

Once one or 2 of the established symptoms are there, the diagnosis is always 100% correct.
Tremor,
Urinary incontinence
Stiff joints
Insomnia
Loss of appetite( it was rumoured that tinubu has covid cos of loss of appetite during the peak of covid.)
It will get worst.

It has no cure as its neurological disease. Nobody wish that to anybody because people know what this disease is but do you guys know what it is or your principal?
Cos we want the presidency to come to yoruba land, we gain from tinubu one way or the other so we must continue to push him even at the detriment of his health. You all never liked that man.

Which principal?I follow political idealogies of people,I have followed is politics ,policies , strategies,ideas for many years ,It took a while to get to this point ,no going back.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Could be Insomnia. Not necessarily a criteria.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by olas24u(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
descarado:

He has parkinson.
Parkinson disease don't hide itself at all.

Once one or 2 of the established symptoms are there, the diagnosis is always 100% correct.
Tremor,
Urinary incontinence
Stiff joints
Insomnia
Loss of appetite( it was rumoured that tinubu has covid cos of loss of appetite during the peak of covid.)
It will get worst.

It has no cure as its neurological disease. Nobody wish that to anybody because people know what this disease is but do you guys know what it is or your principal?
Cos we want the presidency to come to yoruba land, we gain from tinubu one way or the other so we must continue to push him even at the detriment of his health. You all never liked that man.

You are not God ,you your self can slump at any fucking time.Fiscal federalism, restructuring, economic restructuring,state or regional police , resource control ,is what I want in few years.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Ifypros: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2022
He needs sleep. Not sleeping is not an achievement, it is most likely a sickness. I pray for him to sleep.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Dan809: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
old people by nature don't sleep Dayo ask Ur grandpa, Tinubu is too old to rule this nation

1 Like

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Adrian98(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Staying up till 4am doesn’t make one fit.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Papichulostunne(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2022
If e like make e no sleep at all that na him personal decision.. Don't come out and fool yourself because of appointments. Stupid boy.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
We wey no dey sleep al2ru most nights

Does it mean
we're automatically fit 2rule Nigeria? undecided
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinibu no the sleep till 4:00am?
Na him don turn yahoo man?? grin
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by zumbigbo(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
My dog never sleep till 5 am. Maybe he is a better presidential candidate
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by onyeka3310: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2022
This one don sell him destiny
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2022
You're his alarm clock abi. Or you both sleep together?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by PharmacyStore: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2022
adioolayi:

They are the political indices that will have great influence on the elections.

The how is not far from the explanation...simple...APC retaining larger parts of their Traditional votes and PDP splitting theirs.

That's the summary of the how.

Before I go into your explanation that you say is the how, how will this be of benefit to Nigeria?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by harmony75: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2022
No rest for the wicked if he's healthy sleep will not be a problem!
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Foodqueen(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Mumu youth leader.

When he be say na 70yrs old man de be youth leader for Nigeria
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by torqque7(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
And so?watin come concern us with him.sleep routine?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Pat081: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why do you want him to sleep after what happened to him in Osun state and I hope next year election will not b another story to him
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Musauzor(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
So I didn't know that kaka was suffering from insomnia.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Before I go into your explanation that you say is the how, how will this be of benefit to Nigeria?

Your "how" question is becoming funny.

Why do you think Politicians are in Politics

Wetin concern Politicians about emotions and feelings They are selfish and it's all about them and themselves only!

In as much as they promise heaven on earth...they actually in politics to protect their personal interest. This is same for every Politician.

So, to your question...anyone that wins ..will govern..and leave the seat.

Will Nigeria benefit from such regime...you can't say till they govern!
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
adioolayi:

Your "how" question is becoming funny.

Why do you think Politicians are in Politics

Wetin concern Politicians about emotions and feelings They are selfish and it's all about them and themselves only!

In as much as they promise heaven on earth...they actually in politics to protect their personal interest. This is same for every Politician.

So, to your question...anyone that wins ..will govern..and leave the seat.

Will Nigeria benefit from such regime...you can't say till they govern!

What has feelings, emotions and all you just said got to do with what I asked?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

What has feelings, emotions and all you just said got to do with what I asked?

I have answered your how.

You can make your contributions
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Liar
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
adioolayi:

I have answered your how.

You can make your contributions

Look at what I asked you: "Before I go into your explanation that you say is the how, how will this be of benefit to Nigeria?"

Look at your response: "Why do you think Politicians are in Politics. Wetin concern Politicians about emotions and feelings They are selfish and it's all about them and themselves only!"

Pls what's the correlation?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Look at what I asked you: "Before I go into your explanation that you say is the how, how will this be of benefit to Nigeria?"

Look at your response: "Why do you think Politicians are in Politics. Wetin concern Politicians about emotions and feelings They are selfish and it's all about them and themselves only!"

Pls what's the correlation?

Go on and make your contributions.

Mine is clear.... Politicians are less concern about "how " their actions benefit Nigerians.

I have told you, Nigerians will be the ones to judge during the tenure of politicians.

So, it's kind of vague to ask me "How Nigerians will benefit from certain Politician"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.