Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) (57053 Views)

29-Yr-Old man Confesses to killing His Elder Brother Over Land In Anambra (Pix) / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by marlow1962(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
it will be worst if gun is legal in nigeria. you tell me shit i pull out my gun
Don’t forget the other party also has a gun, so it’s a mata of who dies first.
Might be u or him/her.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Child shooting parentis a common thing over there, something they try to hide.

Nursing is very lucrative but they seem to be having lots of domestic problems especially Nigerians.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
marlow1962:
Don’t forget the other party also has a gun, so it’s a mata of who dies first. Might be u or him/her.
na the thing me that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2022
davidtemi:
...�� And there are a lot of shits in nig
a lot

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

It would be Rwanda

So many Side Chicks and Toyboys will bite the dust in the first week Guns are legalised in Nigeria the Police will not be able to Cope

There Could be bloodbaths Of Husband , Wife , girlfriend and Boyfriend Snatchers in Abuja and Lagos the Police May need to call in the Army

najia force that cant even face cultist
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin and everyone pulls out their guns too. You see if everyone has gone in this country this issue of kidnapping and stealing and bandits unknown gum men will be no more. Imagine a case where some people want to kidnap someone and everyone pulls their guns. shocked shocked shocked shocked
power go change hand grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
And you go to prison for life! Ode...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
MrJames007:
So the other person would stand and watch you pull it, ba?
it depend who is faster
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Kurutinto:
Anything afonja blood gets into either becomes a drug pusher cum addict like Tinubu, or a thief like Hush, or a killer like this 12 year old boy.
And HimTuLai Obituary IPOB.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by We4all: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2022
He killed the mom unintentionally but still tried to cover it up. He is evil. An innocent kid would have been crying profusely while telling the truth that it was an accident.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2022
pussyeater:

And you go to prison for life! Ode...
that if they know who did it oponun. this is usa that, we lack technology
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Accidental discharge!
All too familiar in Nigeria, only this time, it's not from the rag-tag Nigeria Police!
RIP to the woman!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Kurutinto(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
pussyeater:

And HimTuLai Obituary IPOB.

I don't discuss with fools and urchins. Maybe you meet tinubu
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Kurutinto:

I don't discuss with fools and urchins. Maybe you meet tinubu
You father is a bigger fool. Including you Obituary candidate. Ediot
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
They better have to ban in the Constitution the gun.laws that gives the right for USA citizens to acquire guns ...this thing has killed a lot of innocent people in USA...guns are scattered everywhere in people hand.. some of them will misuse the gun.. that is why there is a lot of mass shooting in USA almost everyday

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Kurutinto(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
pussyeater:

You father is a bigger fool. Including you Obituary candidate. Ediot
if i report you to seun or lalasticlala or oam4j now for breaking Rule 2, shebi you will say i am wicked
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by crixlight2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
This Is The Official Update From U.S.A

Proudly Brought To You By
See you . Sha dey feel yourself
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by nesphil(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
I think the claim that America values life is an irony,
Cos I can't imagine what 12 years old boy was doing with a gun.
To the extent of pulling the trigger unintentionally as the investigators claimed.
This is terrible.
They should try and review their gun laws, cos the number of school shootings and other related shootings is alarming.
angry
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/12-year-old-boy-kills-29-yr-old-nigerian-mom-in-us/amp/
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kurutinto:

if i report you to seun or lalasticlala or oam4j now for breaking Rule 2, shebi you will say i am wicked
Go ahead. There are 1001 forums
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Desusi: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
A 29year old mother was shot by her 22 years old son,How old was the mother when she gave birth to him?See yourself......,.......,...,...,.......,,..??
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by bhella10: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kurutinto:
Anything afonja blood gets into either becomes a drug pusher cum addict like Tinubu, or a thief like Hush, or a killer like this 12 year old boy.
You need help and asylum from what's coming for you. Psychopath
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by specialmati(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
power go change hand grin
grin grin grin grin grin I tell you everyone need gun in this country. Just like everyone going to the polling unit to vote with their guns. Tell me who will get mind snatch ballot box

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fire arms everywhere in the US doing more harm than good.
RIP to the dead. I feel sad for the young family.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by davillian(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
Things would balance after we've killed each other very well...
That's how it started in the US...
Right only few people own guns in Nigeria
And they are showing us pepper...
I would suggest each home should have a fun for safety reasons and guns should not be carried around but kept at home...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by einsteine(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
meobizy:
If this happened in the UK, them go deport the boy back to his country of heritage. Those people don’t play when it comes to troublesome immigrants.

The boy is American. Can't be deported. His father is American and he was born in America.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Zaheeddudu: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
so i wouldn`t pull out my own
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Wande22(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
as I dey so, my wife wey "Ogadeyvex" for, I for pull RPG commot for am

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Afobaba33(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
blinking001:
Valar morghullis
All men must die. What of women?

This is what happens when babies born babies
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Zaheeddudu: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kurutinto:

u started it have been watching both of u
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by xeju: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
Anything worse than the situation of Nigeria is hellfire
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Blitzerz: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
They dont tell you the number of times, people have used gun to defend themselves from killers and thieves.

Dont get biased because of such news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.