Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 (64591 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 2) On 13th August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
mvem:
dey console yourself with 1995/96

Lol, I'm not a man u fan. Sorry.
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by topsam1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why is "bad news" blogger turning blind eyes to this news sef?
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Omoawoke: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okobola146:
Ronaldo should leave this club now that his ovulation ovation is still loud
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wordson:
Eh! Dey don dey Kee Man U already... shocked
2 - 0
get another jesus,one is saving arsenal already
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Exceed15: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
kerry57:
Up woman u

Loool.. come and enter heaven lemme see
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Okobola146: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Daddyyin:

We are surely winning, this is our season
yinmu
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Okobola146: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Na the curse also make am make Maguire captain abi...
no mind that ten hag wey dey fear the British Boys and their press.
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Bablat(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Comrade why this
yusfatedeeprof:
cheesy
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
ManU and relegation facing each other
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by azizsystem(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
byrron:

This offer is for you and you alone.

Drop your email address here and I will give you access to my paid kdp course for free with a username and a password.

What you do with the informations in the course is totally up to you but if you apply what I thought in the course then I would have been a worthy mentor to you.c

Cheers.
Big bro, abeg consider me too sir
I have been longing to learn this kdp from a professional for a long time now. But anyone I meet just want to collect the money that I don't have. Pls bless me too sir as the almighty has blessed you. I have the brain, I just need the proper guide. Pls don't deny me oo na beg I dey beg
adazeez1995@gmail.com?
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by YeePeyHaa: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
What happened?

Where is Ronaldo?
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by osazsky(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Really??! You are blaming the coach??! Why?!!

What can even Guardiola do with these players and that Board?!!

Erik Ten Hag is just an unfortunate scapegoat!

Why do you think Ancellotti fled from Everton??! Some clubs can never soar when their foundation is rotten!
the team pep met at city he used one season to sell all the players at city but didn't win the league..in city current team...after 5 years,debryne is the only player pep met at the club that is still playing for pep today...even the almighty Toure was not spared
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
osazsky:
the team pep met at city he used one season to sell all the players at city but didn't win the league..in city current team...after 5 years,debryne is the only player pep met at the club that is still playing for pep today...even the almighty Toure was not spared

That was because the Board supported him... United board think they are smart.
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by barinedan(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
The entire man u squad is a disaster, they were busy celebrating balon d'or nomination instead of preparing for the match
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Aguwanyi: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
43Ronin:

The only coach that can/could-have deliver(ed) them is mourinho. If things don't change they may swallow their pride and call him back.
Man u no get pride again..
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Aguwanyi: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emmariks:
I hear say Ten hag don hang. The guy been de beg ref make e no add extra time..
Choi Man u don cast finish
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by MrCuteking(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
When I think say Brighton too good this season.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by JustforMen: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
maestroferddi:
More like, this club should sell Ronaldo and face the work of getting younger and more efficient forwards....

No club wants him.
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by tnerro1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
As if losing was not enough, you now when and lost to a team wearing Tom Tom jersey
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Kingcalls: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
wealthpreach:

Do you know better than bonucci and Chiellini?

His agent tried working a move to Madrid, Chelsea; I expected them to grab a prolific "team player."

You're just a fan; you'll never admit it. I have nothing to argue with you, let me see the club that will buy him. He'll enjoy his greatness here with all of us. We will enjoy the great man united together.

U are even dumber than I tot....ur hatred and bad belle has really destroyed ur brain cells ... they said , they relied on him so much that it made some players lazy cos they always subconsciously knew he will always bail them out even if they played poorly... its like u being a millionaire managing ur business and doing OK and all of a sudden ur dad becomes a governor, ur mentality will automatically change, u will subconsciously reduce ur hustling vibe cos ur dad will now make it easier, u will now be able to take business risks that u ordinarily wud not b4 .... common sense wud have made u ask ursekf if he made madrid bad or Fergusons man u bad ... he left real madrid, and they suffered for 2 yrs b4 they got bk ... now tell me y Juventus dint win the league last season ?? Even with Allegri reappointed... y dint u blame morata ... they failed to win the league as he joined them... now u see u just don't make any sense

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are even dumber than I tot....ur hatred and bad belle has really destroyed ur brain cells ... they said , they relied on him so much that it made some players lazy cos they always subconsciously knew he will always bail them out even if they played poorly... its like u being a millionaire managing ur business and doing OK and all of a sudden ur dad becomes a governor, ur mentality will automatically change, u will subconsciously reduce ur hustling vibe cos ur dad will now make it easier, u will now be able to take business risks that u ordinarily wud not b4 .... common sense wud have made u ask ursekf if he made madrid bad or Fergusons man u bad ... he left real madrid, and they suffered for 2 yrs b4 they got bk ... now tell me y Juventus dint win the league last season ?? Even with Allegri reappointed... y dint u blame morata ... they failed to win the league as he joined them... now u see u don't make any sense

The last year he spent there, they finished 4th. He is not a team player, and everyone works for him.; if he doesn't score, no one scores.

Look at man city, for example; no one is working for anyone; goals can come from anywhere. The CR7 effect demoralizes creativity in the team. Did anyone believe Ronald was ridding in benzema's shine? Isn't it clear?

He is an outstanding player, but individuality won't win your team anything in this present day football; things have evolved man.
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tobijays:
shut up if Pessi no play psg go still win for that farmers league
England na farmers league too since pep come
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by osazsky(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
byrron:

No current top manager have been in a club for those number of years like Fergie and I'm not here to compare other coaches that haven't been in a club for as long as Fergie since that will be a false equivalence with zero basis for comparison.

I'm struggling to even understand your views because the impression I'm getting from you is that grooming a successor is a bad thing and not necessary.
If these are your views then you're very much entitled to such views but they're not universal views, therefore are very insignificant.

Tell me one coach that have been in a club for that long as Fergie and let's make those comparisons since that's the route you want to take the conversation to and I will be waiting as well?
coaches dont groom successors sir..I have never seen it since I started watching football in 1984
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by osazsky(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jokerman:

They worked under those coaches
did they continue or they left..arteta worked under pep...pep is at city and arteta is in arsenal.. will u be right to say arteta is pep successor cuz I dont get u...a successor is suppose to take over when one leaves. Ur arguement is baseless oga rest and stop typing poo this is a public forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'm just salt of words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
wealthpreach:

The last year he spent there, they finished 4th. He is not a team player, and everyone works for him.; if he doesn't score, no one scores.

Look at man city, for example; no one is working for anyone; goals can come from anywhere. The CR7 effect demoralizes creativity in the team. Did anyone believe Ronald was ridding in benzema's shine? Isn't it clear?

He is an outstanding player, but individuality won't win your team anything in this present day football; things have evolved man.

U are still saying trash... how was Ronaldo riding on benzema ... benzema had no choice but to improve when Ronaldo left .... benzema was a disaster when Ronaldo was there and after Ronaldo left, he only got better a couple ofvyears ago ....go and verify

So tell me y they dint win anything for the first time in over a decade last season... y dint they play better without Ronaldo... y were they disgraced by villareal 4.0 in the R16 of champions league... so u think if Ronaldo leaves man utd, Manchester will automatically get better ... so then y have Manchester refused to let him go despite asking to leave ...or u now know better than the club

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by McCoy9067(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
thoollz:
STARBOY no dey bench today, manutd still dey collect wotowoto, wetin happen? Ororo fans wetin happen to STARBOY?

Today wey the guy start, I been think say ẹ go Don score double hat-trick with wetin ẹ fans talk last week.
Old cargo player
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by salem1996: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
tnerro1:
As if losing was not enough, you now when and lost to a team wearing Tom Tom jersey

Do you have any idea if its night already? What if I am singing in church and remember this your comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is it the nickname red devils that is making you guys fail?

Oya change it to white angels na.
Re: Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are still saying trash... how was Ronaldo riding on benzema ... benzema had no choice but to improve when Ronaldo left .... benzema was a disaster when Ronaldo was there and after Ronaldo left, he only got better a couple ofvyears ago ....go and verify

So tell me y they dint win anything for the first time in over a decade last season... y dint they play better without Ronaldo... y were they disgraced by villareal 4.0 in the R16 of champions league... so u think if Ronaldo leaves man utd, Manchester will automatically get better ... so then y have Manchester refused to let him go despite asking to leave ...or u now know better than the club

Oh really?

Refused to let him go? Who was ready to take him? Come off it; asides from jersey sales, clubs, are wiser now; his contract will be over by summer next year; let's see how many hands will still sign him.

Madrid, Chelsea, ATM, Barcelona, Bayern. Laughs... When a player like Ronaldo wants to leave and throws in a transfer request, do you think if his agent was able to secure a move—that he wouldn't have gone? All the teams I mentioned have signed players with good money; why not pay his wage bill for just a year?

These teams are not fanboys; they see beyond sentimental emotion-backed arguments. Is ronaldo a great player? Yes! But how many teams can he fit into?

Most clubs are wiser than buying short-lived glory; they are vying for the long term with younger generation stars. How were Hernandez and rashfords performances before he came?

Are you more tactically equipped than Ole, who stated that he regretted signing Ronald

I am not saying he is a bad player, but it's hard to find a fit for him. Sentiment aside, everyone relies on him, and how do you get growth when no one else is willing to put in the effort?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.