Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning (411 Views)

Fuel Crisis: APC Is Kneeling On The Necks Of Nigerians - PDP To Buhari / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Shooting Of Unarmed People Continues This Morning In Lagos: PICS & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by wwwihy: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Fire for fire from One Man Army- Chimaroke Nnamami

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by rusher14: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by nedu666: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Who typed this nonsense
Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by abobote: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Even me I didn't expect Obi to making this wave this soon
Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by Smithkafors(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2022
See what a suppose senator is writing.
See you rejoicing..... Peter obi is coming to help you and not you help him.

2 Likes

Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by seunmsg(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani is the man of the moment. He’s really dealing with all the toxic obituarists on Twitter. A lot of them have deleted the tweets they directed at him. I’m really enjoying the violence.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by wwwihy: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Chimaroke Nnamani is the man of the moment. He’s really dealing with all the toxic obituarists on Twitter. A lot of them have deleted the tweets they directed at him. I’m really enjoying the violence.

They all ran away

2 Likes

Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by Image123(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2022
That man seems to know how to deal with miscreants, guttersnipes as they are better called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressing Necks Of Obi Supporters Continues This Morning by Kurutinto(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2022
See as urgents are going everywhere spitting and shitting like their agabado master

(1) (Reply)

Lalong: The Only Acceptable Apology Is To RESIGN / Peter Obi Insists, Says Any Figure I Give Is Correct, Go And Verify (video) / Obj And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.