Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) (45727 Views)

Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Tiwa Sava(Doro Mama) Face Carved On A Customer Head By A Talented Barber(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Funny dude...
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
At his age coupled with health issues, he suppose to be lowering his hairs or even taking it down very well so that his skull will be getting enough breeze and fresh air! He is right!
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
My best comedian tell dem atleast you fine pass tinubu
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Someone sent this picture to me. Wetin I won use am do na

I will find out what it's all about undecided

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by emizo1988(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mr Ibu
Charles (the Johnson's)
Paw

This are my best actors i miss them on set
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by gufffy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Uvvacha7:
grin Make he no baff after the cut.. He get why

Wallahi ! Once Ibu baff , the beauty of the hair style go disappear ..These barbers can do scam sha on sum1s head .l..lol
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by RPG2020(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
strangest:
Haha... TINUBU wants to look younger but peeing and pooing on his body gave him away... Heard he now wears pampers... It's well

Me too i Heard it
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
My Mentor cheesy

The only nigerian actor plus Charles Inojie wey dey put laughter for my face anytime any day, twice as much as my keke is still rolling cool

Las las,all na jokes cha.... come on,who go like to grow old? If not that old age na natural and a "MUST" thing cheesy

Mentor or role model?
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by penocrat1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
If you were 21, extremely broke (zero naira in your account) and just got admission into a University this year to be sponsored by your parents who would only pay your school fees and no feeding money since you'll be going to school from home..

would you rather forfeit the admission for this year, then work at a place where you'll earn 60k a Month for one year, then after the one year, you use some of the money you've saved(500k+)to start up a business that will be running while you go to school next year.. or you'll just accept the admission?

If you can. Defer the admission. If you cannot accept the admission them look for a side hustle or hotel work to sustain you.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by tillaman(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
angry
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by November24(f): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
If you were 21, extremely broke (zero naira in your account) and just got admission into a University this year to be sponsored by your parents who would only pay your school fees and no feeding money since you'll be going to school from home..

would you rather forfeit the admission for this year, then work at a place where you'll earn 60k a Month for one year, then after the one year, you use some of the money you've saved(500k+)to start up a business that will be running while you go to school next year.. or you'll just accept the admission?

You can do both, you will be shocked at what you are capable of doing
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by kolarov93(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

I preferred second option
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by emperordelis(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
NL news or update are late ds days, I read ds almost 3days ago

And so? Make we fry stone?

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Allisgud: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sabinus said Mr ibu was is mentor,am not suprise unlike some raggae artiste who use rap artist as mentor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Ibiyinka90(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=ebukajay184 post=115592774]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOHj8v-pKzw

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChGAgo9rkSA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quotle]
But the barber sabi ooo �
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by LogicBomb8: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

where is the place of work?
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Xpol: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

please don’t even think you can save 500k in a year with 60k salary. It’s very easy to say “ if I’m earning so so amount in a year at least I’ll be able to save so so amount “ but in reality, it doesn’t work that way though it’s a good ideal to get a business that’ll be supporting you in school.
Can I advise you? Use that one year to learn a digital skill, preferably programming then Start you degree With NOUN. You can even start the school now and still be having time to learn programming. If you’re a science student Good! Apply for Computer Science or Info Tech. If you have a laptop ,can get a stable source of power and your parents can support you with subscription money, you can check out this site “microverse” they’ll teach you full stack web development, you’ll get more details there.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Channah1(f): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol... Only his look alone will make you laugh grin.
He said , your father. The guy wan die for laugh.

Ibu o.. I too like this man
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by CaptainFM1: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice haircut.
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Chnbanc: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
NL news or update are late ds days, I read ds almost 3days ago
I swear
Awon blogger everywhere
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Patriotsleague: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nicely said cheesy
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by socialjustice93: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
this man been sick of recent.. good to know he's fine now..
check my sig if you're interested
Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by Asour: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Malory:
Anything to trend.

He's a meme magnet.

He doesn't NEED to want to trend.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by TastyFriedPussy: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Xpol:
please don’t even think you can save 500k in a year with 60k salary. It’s very easy to say “ if I’m earning so so amount in a year at least I’ll be able to save so so amount “ but in reality, it doesn’t work that way though it’s a good ideal to get a business that’ll be supporting you in school.
Can I advise you? Use that one year to learn a digital skill, preferably programming then Start you degree With NOUN. You can even start the school now and still be having time to learn programming. If you’re a science student Good! Apply for Computer Science or Info Tech. If you have a laptop ,can get a stable source of power and your parents can support you with subscription money, you can check out this site “microverse” they’ll teach you full stack web development, you’ll get more details there.
LOL grin this same programming is the same reason I asked the question.. The money I intend to save Na laptop I wan use am buy grin then maybe use any small change wey remain to buy okada give one aboki wey go dey drive dey give me money... My parents have refused to give me money for anything except school fees(which they pay themselves)..

My plan is actually:
After collecting and saving my salary for 3 months on the job which would be at least 120- 180k, I'll use 90k to buy a good laptop then use the remaining to buy materials, udemy courses, data and probably upgrade any upgradable thing In the laptop.. Then I'll continue working till next year, while learning programming..

I no that before I enter school next year, I would have gone really far and also made enough money from the job to start bike business

And moreover, I don't smoke, I don't go out, I don't drink, I don't have friends, Basically I don't have a social life at all that would make me spend money anyhow. So I'll be saving every dime I get.. I also won't be paying for my transport or feeding.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) by ibechris(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Abasili, Pete Edochie's Lookalike. Just Like Father & Son / Queen Atang Shows Her Banging Body (Photos) / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.