Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) (50193 Views)

Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by ridbell01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
The ObididEND will say they paid them 2million each
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The message is loud in the North East

Outside kanuri Borno yobe the entire north east is in the cooler for atiku

Kwanwaso would join us lock North West for Atiku

Kwakanso will never join you. He has made it clear that Tinubu is his man if he is not contesting. We will not reveal our game plan to you. You will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
stop crying

The core north don suffer pass for apc maladministration

PDP is the only alternative they see without been paid
grin grin grin grin grin but PDP was the reason they voted for APC na so they want to go back to their vomit. grin angry angry angry PDP will do them shege this time for abandoning them in the first place. Tell them we have a good party that is full with human beings and not umbrella or broom

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
stop crying

PDP including Atiku looted NIGERIA dry. Why didn’t they repair NIGERIA when they ruled?

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
So Atiku came for a weeding ion Gombe? grin
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin please tell them that election is not won on social media especially nairaland.
Don't be deceived it's btw Tinubu and Atiku in 2023, then if the winner fumble in 4 years Peter Obi can possibly have a chance
No nah. According to your statistics the runner up na Tinubu or Atiku. How Obi come be runner up again? Make una nor kill me abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by harmargedon: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prince111111:
I hope some people will begin to see the reality now that Atiku is the next president
e be like say you no Sabi Nigerians, every one was there to cash out.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin Atikulate fellows ... Na dem no dey make noise for media but quietly meeting their electorate ...Make I ask if BAT or OBI knows where Guyuk is located without googling...because na so the North election go be o...

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
The NORTH will certainly speak with one voice......

#Atiku is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by illuminutty: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Campaign never start o, na just wedding yet everyone for the wedding na atiku supporter

This one pass town hall meeting

Buhari cult votes and support is flying atiku way

Na just wedding and both posters and shirts were made. Nigeria will humble all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Goodnigga: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The message is loud in the North East

Outside kanuri Borno yobe the entire north east is in the cooler for atiku

Kwanwaso would join us lock North West for Atiku
because North is the whole Nigeria ba? Forget that it. Did you see the crowd that were chanting for Osinbajo during his APC presidential speech, how many eventually voted him? Just 253. PO needs to lock down his base South with at least 65%.lock down NC with 50% , lock down NE, NW with 25% each. Then game over

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
stop crying

God bless you bro. I had said severally I stays in the North these people mode of supporting or casting vote is very different ball game they only know apc or pdp and little nnpp because of kwankwanso any other party is strange to them.

Only one statement Sultan of sokoto say about this election its final that is how they are here.

PDP is the alterative they know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Perfect90Agu(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
I bet some persons came around to see how much they can get / pick incase there is sharing of money
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Peppysco: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
He is a strong candidate. How some people believe someone without certificate will win him in the north but believes they can't be won hands down in Lag is still funny.

Taking back Nigeria from these thieves who spend their time in Dubai and hospitals all over the world is a task for us all.

Peter obi for better Nigeria.

That crowd still never begin dey shock you, nor worry, you go faint when the real campaign start. Una go think say na all this one room community meetings wey una dey do.

4 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by begge: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hungry and illiterate fans
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Major7: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can't you people speak and analyze without tribalism? Stop limiting our chances as citizens who desperately desire peace. Let peace reign and end tribalism. undecided

doxtun:
It’s a good thing Atiku is running under PDP and not wike. Atiku and Tinubu are doing great disservice to each other. I see Obi cruising to Victory in 2023. My only concern is this; I’m not sure the northern cabal will be able to withstand an Obi victory. I hope this does not lead to the breakup of Nigeria. It is one thing to be a Christian President but also an Igbo man might be too much for them to handle. Let’s see how it plays out.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by nedu666: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
adioolayi:

APC not expected to win entire NE...2-3 States are enough.

Ofcourse, you know Kwankwaso can maybe win Kano with a slight margin...
APC takes Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Kebbi and Zamfara.

Sokoto can go to Atiku also...in a tight race.

3 States from NC...Kwara, Kogi and Nassarawa. I am being careful to call Plateaus because of Lalong being campaign DG..but not clear APC will win.

Add that to 5 Southwest States..

You have about 14-15 States for APC.

LP to decimate PDP in SE and SS....PDP to win 3-4 States in NE and 1 State in NW...
They will share the remaining 3 States in NC or all goes to PDP.

That's why I strongly believe LP is out to injure PDP

U sit in the south and be analysing how the north will vote. Have u seen the north analysing how the south will vote. U assume that the north voters are daft. Atiku will shock u people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by nedu666: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin grin Atikulate fellows ... Na dem no dey make noise for media but quietly meeting their electorate ...Make I ask if BAT or OBI knows where Guyuk is located without googling...because na so the North election go be o...
l

U dey mind dem. They think atiku is a noise maker. Atiku will shock u people. Stay in the south and be analysing and allocating northern votes to ur candidates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by jutan: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prince111111:
I hope some people will begin to see the reality now that Atiku is the next president
. Fellow nigerian i urge u to stop loving ur oppressors. Let is give someone who has enough to offer. Just for the sake of our next generation
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by TolaniLuv: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Picture deh lie this days! I swear. A picture can show part of the picture . But, A Drone will capture from above.

All this news people should be using drone to see how large is the crowd
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Joyless004: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can't wait for 2023 to start seeing thrends like
#prayforgombe
#prayforkano

Una say Una no wan get sense,na Una go de suffer am pass.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Canberra55: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Adexxi:
Apart from SE which other region your Obituary is guaranteed of winning ... Here in SW , Lp don't even exist , na only your ipob people sabi una .

North2023
Atikulation
Obi doesnt exist in sw? Oga,as big as SW is how many places do u live at the same place?So only u live in ogun,ekiti,oyo,osun, ondo and all of lagos at d same time? Clap4ursef. I'm in lagos and obi exists here.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Chidex50(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
When the time is ripe, these ones will all vote Peter OBi(LP). The Tsunami of change will definitely get to them. Once all the atrocities their so called leaders are brought to light through our Sensitizations,their eyes will be made opened.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by EndsarsReloaded: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Adexxi:
Apart from SE which other region your Obituary is guaranteed of winning ... Here in SW , Lp don't even exist , na only your ipob people sabi una .

North2023
Atikulation

Sorry for your ignorance. SE, SS, and most parts of Lagos, Abuja and Middle belt are already Obi-dient. It is now left for your Cameroonian theif and his druggie partner to cancel themselves in NW and muslim parts of NE and SW.

You can continue wallowing in your fool's paradise, February is not far again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Wheomaumejuru: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Atiku has the experience to bring Nigeria out of her dilemma. Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by lawrenzooo: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/Galafi_Hamma/status/1557564862338834432?t=gO-t0qdkVtQ2ld0C3T5rPA&s=19
That was how dey came out in mass to welcome come in Adamawa in 2019 but he didn't win his polling unit
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Minime10:

No matter what happen to some numskulls, there will always be a million other idiots who are destined to die suffering

Nigeria may not get better anytime soon if we continue with this dance of shame.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Hope some people dey learn wetin be politics

One politician went to osun on political mission he no see him supporters

At least he went to Ekiti, you know the result.
Re: Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
In those Tweets, Gabriel Teegah said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally / Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.