Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Bbnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark (658 Views)

BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark by Chaseviper20: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022

BBnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark

The Big Brother Naija housemate that was sent out, Beauty, expressed some of her regrets.

She apologized for implying that Groovy, her boyfriend, had a little p*nis.

Recall that on Saturday, Beauty ended her romance with Groovy and made fun of his little manh00d while dancing with Chomzy.

She had said fiercely, “Tell that guy with his tiny p*nis that if he calls my name, me and him will have a problem.”

Beauty, who was evicted from the competition on Sunday for violating the house rules, apologized on Wednesday.

She said that she said it in a fit of rage.

“To be honest I would apologize for that. I will regret that I said that, it was said out of anger.

“I regret that I said that out of anger. I already apologized to him on Sunday but I wish we cleared the issue,” she said in her ‘unlocked’ interview.
https://metastar.com.ng/bbnaija-beauty-clarifies-groovys-small-manh00d-remark/

Re: Bbnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark by sehin79(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
women as been using that to belittle men since the 1800...infact when they say that most time its actually opposite.
Re: Bbnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chaseviper20:

https://metastar.com.ng/bbnaija-beauty-clarifies-groovys-small-manh00d-remark/

Why disgrace they liil thing That gave u GREATEST JOY?
"We all can't do GREAT THINGS ALL, bt be we all can do LIL with GREAT LOVE. So when GROOVY is done una go MEET For COURT

Re: Bbnaija: Beauty Clarifies Groovy’s Small Manh00d Remark by kokoA(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dick deek dikc that's all she knows..

(1) (Reply)

University Student Leaves Men Salivating Over Her Laeked Video Enjoying Herself / I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro / Inside The Cars Wizkid Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.