Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North (1100 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Fear, Shiver At Kwankwanso / Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by luizpippo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Few days ago, the prayer confraternity did a gyration song mocking Tinubu even tho his name wasn't directly mentioned, then his supporters blamed Obi and his obidients group for it, sent all sorts of insults, even gave sermon on respecting elders,even tho it is expected of political opponents to latch onto such openings.

Now there have been various skit videos from Northerners mocking his shaky shaky state, yet the BATists are unable to raise a tongue in their direction.

Are they so scared of losing the 88million Kardashian votes?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by 8inchesdick(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
OP you can be very sure they always feel the igbo man is thier problem. Same thing dey did to Jonathan but we have finally woken up.
They keep avoiding thier bokoharam partners in crime to attack the igbo's labeling every one of them Ipob.

But I have woken up. Any violence in any form or manner will be matched with the same energy raised to power 2.
We are in this race to take back our country and I dont give a hoot about whose Ox is gored

Spits on Tinubu's dead brain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Two02: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by donaldking100: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
a
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Chnbanc: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
8inchesdick:
OP you can be very sure they always feel the igbo man is thier problem. Same thing dey did to Jonathan but we have finally woken up.
They keep avoiding thier bokoharam partners in crime to attack the igbo's labeling every one of them Ipob.

But I have woken up. Any violence in any form or manner will be matched with the same energy raised to power 2.
We are in this race to take back our country and I dont give a hoot about whose Ox is gored

Spits on Tinubu's dead brain
Don't speak ill of tinubu plz.
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Ecos(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Built2last: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Do you want Tinubu to go against his masters.

The videos are all over the internet of Northerners mocking his health but he has never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Ecos(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

I swear. I dislike Yoruba tribe..
Their altitude and nuisance is bullshit.

Stop this nonsense. Stop abusing a whole tribe. It doesn't make sense. Be civil don't try it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Chnbanc: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:

Stop this nonsense. Stop abusing a whole tribe. It doesn't make sense. Be civil don't try it again

sorry sir I wouldn't do it again
I love Yoruba tribe they are so accommodating

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Omoslim26: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

I hope you are not claiming to be Igbo with this thing you wrote undecided
Igbo is love, Igbo is peace ,Igbo doesn't have time for senseless tribal hate.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Ecos(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

sorry sir I wouldn't do it again
I love Yoruba tribe they are so accommodating
Please don't. Thanks for accepting the corrections though
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by nedu666: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins are scared of offending the north. Even if northerners abuse him they will be the ones to apologise to the north

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by mayklef(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
He has played the wrong politics with the north, they will pay him back with the Jonathan Card

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by SU50: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:
Do you want Tinubu to go against his masters.

The videos are all over the internet of Northerners mocking his health but he has never

Do you mind sharing those videos?
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by floret23(f): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

I swear. I dislike Yoruba tribe muslims
Don't create hatred for Peter Obi with your fallacy of hasty generalization. Many people in Tinubu's family are going to vote for Peter Obi come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by floret23(f): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
SU50:

Do you mind sharing those videos?
Go to facebook. Plenty grin
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by SU50: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
floret23:
Go to facebook. Plenty grin

Abeg help me with link.
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by sapoyoro(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

You dislike Yoruba tribe or you dislike tinubu supporters?
Some of u no get sense honestly. So you can’t separate tinubu senseless supporters from the Yoruba tribe or you think everyone one in Yoruba land is a tinubu supporter?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by sapoyoro(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
floret23:
Don't create hatred for Peter Obi with your fallacy of hasty generalization. Many people in Tinubu's family are going to vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
And u don’t realise a lot of Yoruba Muslims hate tinubu more than you even do and some will vote for obi or even Atiku?
Or you are just going by the stereotype of your ethinic group where the largely peaceful Yoruba Muslims are seen as demons?
Anyway continue,you’re helping Peter obi to loose votes.
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by floret23(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
sapoyoro:

And u don’t realise a lot of Yoruba Muslims hate tinubu more than you even do and some will vote for obi or even Atiku?
Or you are just going by the stereotype of your ethinic group where the largely Yoruba Muslims are seen as demons?
Anyway continue,you’re helping Peter obi to loose votes.
My sincere apology. cry
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by MasterKernel: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:

Don't speak ill of a tribe.
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Chnbanc: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2022
MasterKernel:

Don't speak ill of a tribe.
Am sorry.
Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by Chnbanc: 3:17am On Aug 12, 2022
sapoyoro:

You dislike Yoruba tribe or you dislike tinubu supporters?
Some of u no get sense honestly. So you can’t separate tinubu senseless supporters from the Yoruba tribe or you think everyone one in Yoruba land is a tinubu supporter?
Am sorry for been sentimental..
Plz don't take it to heart.
Re: Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North by MasterKernel: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Chnbanc:

Am sorry.
Thanks for the advice
You're welcome, more blessings man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obidient Burns Peter Obi Tag. / Nobody Will Choose An Arrogant Man Like Babachir Lawal As Running Mate - Afegbua / Mbaka December 31st Night Predictions 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.