Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Witches Waitlist Episode 2 Dark Smoke - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Witches Waitlist Episode 2 Dark Smoke (229 Views)

The Witches Waitlist Episode 3 / The Witches Waitlist Episode One By Mdirector / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Witches Waitlist Episode 2 Dark Smoke by MDiRECtOr101: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Witches Waitlist Episode 2
......................... Dark Smoke....................

Ella woke up thinking it was a dream but it was not because it felt real. She was in a hostel with fifteen other girls who were also wondering why and how they came to be in such a place so wierd and unfamiliar. Ella saw one of the girls crying being consoled by another girl. She went there and joined in the consolation, she was scared too but has to stay strong. As the other girls wonder round the hostel so big and wide, Ella taught of an idea of how to make the place stay calm. Most of the girls woke up staying down bunk, well no one woke up and was at the bed top of her bunk Ella's. She firmly climbed up stood there to address the girls and they all gathered round wanting to hear what she has to say. ' Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! My name is Ella and i do not fucking want to know about you guys but as long as we are here, a place we are not even familiar with, we must stay calm and try to figure somethings out' She said ' We are not even sure if we are going to be used as sacrificed' Veronica said as they all got scared murmuring, while Ella was still standing on the bed up bunk ' Listen I got here God knows how, but if we actually need to figure this place out we need to work together as a team' She said 'Work together? As a team? Hahahahahahahahahaha' She laughed and continued 'hmmm in all my life and most of the movies I have watched there are always Judas in the disciples' Amanda said 'How sure are you that you are not just the mischievous wreched Judas you are talking about' Stella De added ' Then you must get ready to die and face your fate of being chased to hell' Amanda responded ' Oh I see, you are actually the one who sent us here to die in this so called place because you are the big fat horned Lucifer right' Stella De added ' Don't you dare talk to me that way, you have no right' Amanda said ' Well you started it Painted Sepulchre, referring to her.

Everywhere was noisy and full of argument and separation as Amanda and Stella De engage in a physical combat that results Stella De pushing Amanda in the floor and dragging her hair as she battles and defends herself in return.
Ella saw this was going on and demanded for them to stop but to no avail then she said projecting her voice to the highest volume, 'If you want to fight, fight but bear me one thing' the noise echoes were actually fading slowly and soon it faded completely 'if you two can not work together or help us figure out why we are here, you both will die first'. They stopped and all payed more attention to Ella.

As soon as Daniella wanted to say something, the hostel door creak as they open making the girls blood run cold. Ella came down from the up bunk of her bed leading the girls while Stella De and Amanda follows her directly at her back to the door as they move slowly. Some of the girls were holding each other's hand being triggered by fear and as soon as Ella stood directly in front of the door by the left to open it as the other girls stood behind her waiting for what next to happen. Ella Pulled the door knob, making the door open and the hostel began to turn upside down,the door sucking the girls into it like it is some giant ogre about to Eat A Human For dinner. Later, The girls were unconscious and as soon as they woke up, all at the same time, the whole place was dark. Immediately someone mistakenly hit her leg on something, she tried to know what it was by picking it up in the dark and discovered it was a torch light ' hew' they all sighed and immediately the ground opened and swallowed them all about to fall into a burning volcano underground, yet they all landed on a big couch in an unfamiliar sitting room filled with electricity and designs, how weird and strange.

For a moment they paused waiting for something crazy to happen again but nothing. Right in front of them was a small shelf full of books and as it was shaking, everyone being scared and holding onto themselves. BOOM it was just a rat passing by the left as they followed it with their eyes. Suddenly water began to drip from the roof, it first landed on Dorothy's face and there it goes began dripping all over the places. The whole place was getting filled up with water as the girls were looking for an exist to go out from the room but none, Daniella was still calming the girls down but it was not working as the whole place was now totally flooded. Books floating in the water, materials and pen. It was now that Veronica remembered something 'Oh my God' she said 'What' Dorothy asked as they all struggle 'My period, I'm on my period' She said 'Oh no this is not good' said Dorothy. Daniella is the only one that can't swim and Stella De helping her catch her breath, Immediately as the whole place was being covered by water Amanda noticed something moving in the water she called 'Guys' but they were already swimming and the whole place was fully floded. In the water was a big shark about to eat Dorothy but it got sucked up by a tornado underneath. They could not see any Chairs and books which makes them wonder if they were already in an ocean. The girls got sucked up too into the tornado screaming and landed in a hallway through a dimension. The girls could not see anything at both ends of the hallway. By the left was covered with dark smoke with voices being heard Saying 'Today is the day' says a voice and from the right a white smoke, when they looked closer there was a door that says mystery revealed. Immediately Dorothy Summoned them all to quickly get to it before it gets late. The dark smoke began sucking the girls into it one by one and they all run for their lives towards the door. There were pictures on the wall and they were shaking and moving towards the direction of the dark smoke, the girls got sucked up one by one screaming and Daniella being the last. as soon as she wanted to touch the door knob. she got sucked into the dark smoke screaming for help.

Find out what happened next on episode 3

(1) (Reply)

He should be dead... / Link To Good Novels / Crypto News Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.