Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! (27842 Views)

Poll: 'War' On Nairaland: Which Side Are You On?

Nigerians In Nigeria: 47% (73 votes)
Nigerians In Diaspora: 52% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 2:28am On Aug 18, 2007
wat the feck is PHCN
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2007
@ aloib, you cant suspend a member of the NIDs board of trustees. grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2007
board of trustees, who dash am,
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2007
aloib:

what the feck is PHCN

PHCN - Please Hold Candles Now, the non-power generating company of which members of the NINs party are very proud.

aloib:

no be your fault, u no know your elders again.  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2007
me sef i be elder, u mean phcn is the new nepa, sounds more like somethn in porthacourt

wer are the nins, hahahaha them no get lite, lmaoooooooo
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dachamp(m): 2:40am On Aug 18, 2007
@PTH
what the feck is PHCN

PHCN - Please Hold Candles Now, the non-power generating company of which members of the NINs party are very proud.

Quote from: aloib on Today at 02:34:01 AM

no be your fault, u no know your elders again.
Pls, tender justice cos you'll c more NIDs online l8r lol

JUST LOVING IT!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dachamp(m): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2007
looking forward to seein more war btw the NIDs n NINs l8r 2day
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dachamp(m): 2:46am On Aug 18, 2007
@all
Peace
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by chiegemba(f): 3:00am On Aug 18, 2007
@ topic; na real war oooo!!! rollin on d floor and dyin of laughter grin grin grin. irony of life "we r all labelled[b] Nigerians [/b] home or aboard"
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by debosky(m): 3:23am On Aug 18, 2007
Latest Reports:

After the abduction of k0be by the NINs insurgency, he has been sent back to his family's bosom for some well deserved R and R, plus his load of shit was accumulating fast and in need of urgent packing.

Conflicting reports are emanating from NIDs high command that certain NINs are masquerading as NIDs and vice versa, and this is currently undermining intelligence gathering. Some of the NIN spies have become so intoxicated with the free shaks in the NID mammy market that they have resolved to join the shit packing train and not return to their commanders who keep the best paraga and ogogoro strictly for their consumption.

Frequent raids on some yahoo yahoo cybercafes have seriously depleted the NIN ranks, causing massive defection and more discontent among the troops, but sadly many are unable to cross over and end up joining the ranks of the Rejected Visa Association (RVA)

In other news, the container of shit being imported for local packing has been sunk at sea close to the Lagos port. This has caused an even greater stench than the returnee NID shit packers, leading to NINs researchers working on Extra Strength Izal and Shelltox to combat the spreading putrid odor.
NIDs are urgently advised to avoid Lagos at all costs since the locals will believe the shit stench is emanating from their person, lynchings have been observed at MMIA and at the Seme border of hapless NIDs.

Sequel to these events General Paw Paw and odaran Sule Gambari have been seen visiting Yaba Left and Aro Mental to recruit more troops, it seems that these are the loyalists who understand the Great General's ideas best, and have the mental retardedalertness required for these crucial operations.

UP NEPA!!! sorry PHCN grin, this temporary reprieve will definitely lead to a strengthening of the NIN ranks, sources close to NIN yahoo yahoo division indicate that NINs are mustering their troops for a counter- assault! please stay tuned for details.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2007
Nothing annoys me more than pure human stupidity, why are u trying to further create turmoil and hatred on nairaland? isnt nairaland for all nigerians , both home and abroad, u have issues@!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2007
all in the name of pure entertainment.
grab a sense of humour or watch from the sideline m8
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Caradona(f): 4:16am On Aug 18, 2007
This is Agent 008 Caradona at your service!!!!
I was recruited by Nigerians in Diaspora (NIDs) to infiltrate the Moneygram Hugging and stalking Nigerians in Nigeria
but was captured by the Yahoo boys and was held against my will until I reveal all the passwords to all the online accounts of NIDs. but I flashed my boobs and they were temporally blinded and I made a quick getaway.
Now I've reached my destination and awaiting further instructions.
this is Agent 008 over and out
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 4:22am On Aug 18, 2007
MP007:
[s]
Nothing annoys me more than pure human stupidity, why are u trying to further create turmoil and hatred on nairaland? isnt nairaland for all nigerians , both home and abroad, u have issues@![/s]

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 4:42am On Aug 18, 2007
what am trying to say is that we should stop critizing each other, , hatred sucks , and to aloib , seee u r black assx is in asian , u chinesh -negro, ooh ma bad, chi-negro
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 4:47am On Aug 18, 2007
wen you learn how to write correct english come and face me,
i'm not in asian, i'm in asia, lol, and wat is ur stupid black ass doing in texas, ashiere oshi,
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 4:50am On Aug 18, 2007
aloib:

when you learn how to write correct english come and face me,
i'm not in asian, i'm in asia, lol, and what is your stupid black ass doing in texas, ashiere oshi,
very funny,    ,       grin grin grin,  u must be a very angry person,

and by the way, i was born in dallas , texas, just for the record, grin tongue
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 4:53am On Aug 18, 2007
lol, angry ke? why would i take things people do on NL personal, i'm just saying o, FYI not every asian is chinese, geddit??
ure just
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 4:53am On Aug 18, 2007
Caradona:

but was captured by the Yahoo boys and was held against my will until I reveal all the passwords to all the online accounts of NIDs. but I flashed my boobs and they were temporally blinded and I made a quick getaway.
what a nutty reporter tongue
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2007
and u are just and so undecided
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2007
MP007:

and u are just and so undecided

u need to go to bed
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jakumo(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2007
Caradona:

This is Agent 008 Caradona at your service!!!!
,  but I flashed my boobs and they were temporally blinded and I made a quick getaway.

this is Agent 008 over and out

In my capacity as the war correspondent charged with chronicling this epic battle, I must insist on authentic video footage of the above mentioned tit flashing episode to neutralise speculation as to whether the said incident did in fact occur,  and is not merely the product of imaginative rumor mongers attempting to capitalize on the fog of war by interjecting phony reports which may distract front-line troops from the onerous task at hand.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2007
jakumo, what is epic about this so-called battle , its just nonsence
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jakumo(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2007
Rumours suggesting that all those found guilty of lacking a sense of humor are to be forcefully drafted for combat duty are yet to be confirmed. Get that stern expression off your face quick, MP5
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2007
sense of humor aint for everybody, its not funnny, ma guy , its just not dam funny, people like me experience this shit , aint got time for this nonsence,
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jakumo(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2007
Well excuuuuuusee me, Mr. Too Busy Executive. Might I suggest you simply ignore this thread and start you own discourse on the importance of keeping a SERIOUS rigor-mortise expression on one's face from cradle to grave.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2007
why rapping , grin, i have my humor side, personal experience with this thread just aint making me feel it , thats all ,
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2007
aww, are you in the u.s. army reserve?
jakumo, lol@ video footage of tit-flashing episode.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2007
no mind him, the guy just registered with slective selrvice today , he is scared of being drafted.meself no want draft oooooo
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2007
mp that question was for you sha! you said your experience had affected your sense of &&&
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2007
ha, army reserve? hell to da no,  i be the only son of my papa,  i dey slective service sha.whats up kobe boi
i didnt say it affected by sense of humor, all am saying is that i dont joke with the topic in question,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: / Did Mungo Park Actually 'Discover' The River Niger? / US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.