Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars (901 Views)

LP Vs Okupe : I Thank God For Setting Me Free From The Circle Of Liars. / Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Durabest: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Of all the presidential hopeful,obi is the only one among them that cannot be trusted.Any man the build his legacy on lies cannot be trusted with power.Obi family are in abroad like every other politicians.Christians has limited way of taken alcohol but obi who many said is a christian owned a company that produced 50% alcoholIc drinks to our youths,a vote for such person is a vote for more hot drinks. SAY NO TO CEO OF KAI KAI IN NIGERIA.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Oilwell(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Don't drink poison because it is being served with your tribal cup

An uninformed population is the delight of every politician

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Babaken(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest:
Of all the presidential hopeful,obi is the only one among them that cannot be trusted.Any man the build his legacy on lies cannot be trusted with power.Obi family are in abroad like every other politicians.Christians has limited way of taken alcohol but obi who many said is a christian owned a company that produced 50% alcoholIc drinks to our youths,a vote for such person is a vote for more hot drinks. SAY NO TO CEO OF KAI KAI IN NIGERIA.
junkie.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Davinity: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest:
Very unintelligent take that from a pretender that want Alcohol VAT but don't want Alcohol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by lastcall: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Childish talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Obojuju: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Jagabanofafrica: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu is the man for President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by SaiOba: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please Remain As BLIND As BAT.
Durabest:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Jagabanofafrica: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obojuju:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

Biafra man cannot be a president in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Durabest: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man for President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the legend that cannot be forgoten easily.Tinubu will do well as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest:

I like that: CEO of Kai Kai burukutu in NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oilwell:
Don't drink poison because it is being served with your tribal cup

An uninformed population is the delight of every politician

Party is not ruling. It’s human beings that rule. And each human being is different from each other. Tinubu is far better than Buhari. That’s whom we want. Not Obi who was in PDP that destroyed NIGERIA. He was part of committee that sold NEPA to cashless individuals. And now he is asking where is the light?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Stillwhites(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest is a shit like lifenija mama yansh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Oilwell(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Party is not ruling. It’s human beings that rule. And each human being is different from each other. Tinubu is far better than Buhari. That’s whom we want. Not Obi who was in PDP that destroyed NIGERIA. He was part of committee that sold NEPA to cashless individuals. And now he is asking where is the light?

If PDP destroyed Nigeria then APC tore it to Shreads in this last 7-8 years. Tinubu was part of the forces that enthroned the failure called Buhari.
Failure Begat Faiure. If he knew how to save Nigeria why didnt he pass the knowledge/ technique to Buhari.
Tinubu has nothing absolutely nothing to offer. He should go and take care of his health.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
My problem is that Tinubu failing health might not allow him to complete the next 8 years as a president of he win. By then his real age might be 100 years old . So a vote for Tinubu is actually a vote for Boko Haram Shettima to become president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tell us Tinubu's primary school name, teachers or schoolmates then I will take you serious. Then you I can tell who a liar is.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by specialmati(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest:
grin grin grin grin grin OK but we can support the ones that bribe delegates. So na this thing you get mind write about our incoming president abi. So after old buhari we vote another old man like they use old people swear for nigeria. Just like buhari they will be flying from one country to another for medical treatment while the country keep getting more bad abi. Are you sure you are still normal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by specialmati(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

grin grin grin grin grin grin OK party not ruling now. Obi was pdp that destroyed NIGERIA, and Tinubu was not part of APC that ruined nigeria by presenting buhari. So now tell me if Tinubu is far better than Buhari why did Tinubu allow buhari to rule at all on the mandate of APC. It shows Tinubu is more evil than Buhari abi what do you think.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin OK party not ruling now. Obi was pdp that destroyed NIGERIA, and Tinubu was not part of APC that ruined nigeria by presenting buhari. So now tell me if Tinubu is far better than Buhari why did Tinubu allow buhari to rule at all on the mandate of APC. It shows Tinubu is more evil than Buhari abi what do you think.

That was a strategy for the alliance that formed APC.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oilwell:

If PDP destroyed Nigeria then APC tore it to Shreads in this last 7-8 years. Tinubu was part of the forces that enthroned the failure called Buhari.
Failure Begat Faiure. If he knew how to save Nigeria why didnt he pass the knowledge/ technique to Buhari.
Tinubu has nothing absolutely nothing to offer. He should go and take care of his health.

Wise people know that Tinubu is a political colossus and a great performer. Tinubu cannot rule for Buhari. And alliance was formed between the two. Whatever Buhari did is not Tinubu’s fault. And APC has done better than PDP. All the infrastructure going on in the country were not there in PDP era. Most notable is second Niger bridge.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by specialmati(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

That was a strategy for the alliance that formed APC.
angry angry angry grin grin grin OK I see now go back and read what you wrote before and see if there is any sense in it. Obi is not good but an old corrupt money bag that bribed delegates is good abi. Just say you love corrupt people so much

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Wisetrue99: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest:

Any man the build his legacy on lies cannot be trusted with power.
You can say that to the bishop of all liars

If to say you well, you for dey talk for emilokan

Someone that promised heaven on earth before the 2015 elections and couldn't even keep one

You really need help!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Kendo999: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Durabest:
your shame they cache me
Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
angry angry angry grin grin grin OK I see now go back and read what you wrote before and see if there is any sense in it. Obi is not good but an old corrupt money bag that bribed delegates is good abi. Just say you love corrupt people so much

Who told you Obi does not bribe people? Was it not in the news how much he gave the officials of Labour Party to allow him be the presidential candidate? Obi was jumping from APGA where he made a vow, to PDP and now Labour Party. What integrity does such a person has? Obi is a desperado, otherwise he would not be jumping ship so that he can contest for presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by specialmati(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Wise people know that Tinubu is a political colossus and a great performer. Tinubu cannot rule for Buhari. And alliance was formed between the two. Whatever Buhari did is not Tinubu’s fault. And APC has done better than PDP. All the infrastructure going on in the country were not there in PDP era. Most notable is second Niger bridge.
grin grin grin grin grin you are not wise at all, so let me ask you. I was buying bread at 100naira during pdp time and am complaining and wish to buy bread at 50 naira at most. And I voted in a new government to help me achieve that, only for the new government to now make me buy that same bread at 700 naira. So you are now saying that the new government is now better than the old one. You must be demon possessed

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you are not wise at all, so let me ask you. I was buying bread at 100naira during pdp time and am complaining and wish to buy bread at 50 naira at most. And I voted in a new government to help me achieve that, only for the new government to now make me buy that same bread at 700 naira. So you are now saying that the new government is now better than the old one. You must be demon possessed

Bread is not the only yardstick to measure government performance. Your second Niger bridge nkoh? Jonathan government has Igbo people as its backbone. Yet he did not give you the bridge. The person you hate most has completed the bridge for you.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by specialmati(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Who told you Obi does not bribe people? Was it not in the news how much he gave the officials of Labour Party to allow him be the presidential candidate? Obi was jumping from APGA where he made a vow, to PDP and now Labour Party. What integrity does such a person has? Obi is a desperado, otherwise he would not be jumping ship so that he can contest for presidency.
grin grin grin grin grin grin hmmm leaders of tomorrow be wise na. Allow those old grandpas to rest na is it too much to ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by specialmati(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Bread is not the only yardstick to measure government performance. Your second Niger bridge nkoh? Jonathan government has Igbo people as its backbone. Yet he did not give you the bridge. The person you hate most has completed the bridge for you.
grin grin grin grin grin me hate why will I do that. OK so bridge is now the yardstick to measure government performance. OK dollar handed to APC at 200 is now 700. Please am tire

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Eniitankorede: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin hmmm leaders of tomorrow be wise na. Allow those old grandpas to rest na is it to much to ask for.

We need experience and wise people irrespective of their age to lead NIGERIA. Dimeji Bankole was a youth, yet he embezzled money at house of reps. Many youth in positions of leadership have messed up the place. Age is not an important factor in leadership and good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by Obidient4life3: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu will be the president of drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by M4A1carbine: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wise People like Buhari, you supported??

and a supposedly wise man like Tinubu saw a disaster and packaged him like a saviour??

Carry your foolishness and drop it at Burdillion...we dont do "BIG BROTHER 9JA" reasoning here...spits

Eniitankorede:

We need experience and wise people irrespective of their age to lead NIGERIA. Dimeji Bankole was a youth, yet he embezzled money at house of reps. Many youth in positions of leadership have messed up the place. Age is not an important factor in leadership and good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars by NothingDoMe: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I don't agree. Tinubu was so desperate for power that he supported someone like Buhari.
Buhari led APC has thrown Nigeria back to the dark ages. Everyone knows this. Too bad for Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Yoruba Folks Think Through Their Anus / Obi Live At LCCI / Tinubu No Show: Booed At Nigerian Accountants’ Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.