Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,082 members, 7,856,331 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

A'ibom CP, Durosinmi Commends Gov. Emmanuel Over Support In Tackling Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A'ibom CP, Durosinmi Commends Gov. Emmanuel Over Support In Tackling Insecurity (125 Views)

Ukraine Commends Nigeria, Others Over Support Against Russia Invasion / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom CP, Durosinmi Commends Gov. Emmanuel Over Support In Tackling Insecurity by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
A'Ibom CP, Durosinmi Commends Gov. Emmanuel Over Support In Tackling Insecurity | #IgbereTV

... describes newly Promoted ACP, Francis Erhabor As A "National Asset"

The Commissioner of Police in Akwa Ibom State, CP Olatoye Durosinmi has commended Governor Emmanuel Udom and the good people of the State for their good support in tackling insecurity in the State.

Durosinmi said since his arrival as the new Commissioner of Police in Akwa Ibom, they have arrested kidnappers and rescued some of those kidnapped in the state through the support of Akwa Ibomites.

Speaking to IGBERE TV on Wednesday, the new commissioner of police described newly decorated police officer, Francis Erhabor, Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) "as a national asset.

IGBERE TV had reported that Mr Erhabor, the police officer who has never collected bribe was on Tuesday decorated with a new rank as the Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) by the State Police Commissioner, CP O.A. Durosinmi, months after he reportedly attempted resignation over non-promotion.

ACP Erhabor won 'Police Officer of the Year' Award at Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards 2020.

According to the new CP, " It's the Lord's doing and since my arrival, good things have been happening. We have arrested kidnappers and rescued some of those who were kidnapped. And they are all undergoing investigation and very soon, they will appear in court ".

"ACP, Francis Erhabor is a national figure and a national asset. I'm happy about his promotion."

"Akwa Ibom people are wonderful people, very friendly people and highly cooperative. They have been giving us support and information that keep helping us in tackling insecurity in the State."

"The success recorded so far is due to the cooperation of the Akwa Ibom people. And I am indeed grateful for the help they are rendering."

"Since my arrival, the Governor has seen that we are out to fight crime in the state. And he has brought 10 patrol vehicles and eight engine boats to ensure that policing is not only on ground but also on water".

"Today, men of the underworld have been pushed out of the creeks of Akwa Ibom State and our waterways are safe now."

When asked the secret behind his success so far in the state, the Commissioner of Police gave credit to the people, support by the governor and cooperation by officers and men under his command.

According to him, " It's because of the Akwa Ibom people. When I asked for support, the Akwa people gave it to me, when I asked for vehicles, the Governor gave it to me".

"When I asked for other logistics measures, they gave them to me. I want to thank all the Akwa people for their supports".

He further praised Policemen in Akwa Ibom State for their good works and warned that the Inspector General of Police has noted that corrupt practices will no longer be allowed in the Police force.

"Every right of the citizens should be respected. A person is innocent till the court proves otherwise, he added.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1425690/aibom-cp-durosinmi-commends-gov-emmanuel-support-tackling-insecurity/

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker Commiserate With Barr. Obinna Randie In Umuahia. / APGA Crisis : Obigwe Hails INEC For Not Recognizing Edozie Njoku / Opposition Scared Of Umahi's Senatorial Candidacy---chaka Nweze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.