Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Need A Laptop ASAP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need A Laptop ASAP (244 Views)

I Need A Mini Laptop ASAP (warri ) / I Need neatly Used Laptop ASAP! / Need A Laptop Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Laptop ASAP by shyman(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good day Techies,

Please I am looking to get a Laptop for a young scholar.
My emphasis is on durability and speed as it is to be used for programming.

Background Story: The young man recently got awarded a scholarship into a bootcamp to start a programming journey but has no system. Ofcos, he is devastated as the bootcamp starts in a few days...

I am looking to get him a used laptop with good battery and speed prolly with an 8gb RAM. Y'all know the importance of a good spec for a developer.

Please, if you're looking to sell a laptop that works great and meets this neeed.. abeg holla with the system spec and pix!!

Thanks a gazillion smiley

getalapp@gmail.com
Re: Need A Laptop ASAP by kennyldelsu: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
shyman:
Good day Techies,

Please I am looking to get a Laptop for a young scholar.
My emphasis is on durability and speed as it is to be used for programming.

Background Story: The young man recently got awarded a scholarship into a bootcamp to start a programming journey but has no system. Ofcos, he is devastated as the bootcamp starts in a few days...

I am looking to get him a used laptop with good battery and speed prolly with an 8gb RAM. Y'all know the importance of a good spec for a developer.

Please, if you're looking to sell a laptop that works great and meets this neeed.. abeg holla with the system spec and pix!!

Thanks a gazillion smiley

getalapp@gmail.com

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/kennyldelsu
To view list of laptops that fit your need. Shld you need any enquiry, pls watsapp/call - 08034314317
Re: Need A Laptop ASAP by davidadenrele: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello,

I have a very good American Used laptop HP Elitebook G5, Corei5, 256ssd harddisk, 8gb ram memory, webcam, wifi, usbport, hdmi, bluetooth, backlit keyboard, "14inches" screen good battery on laptop if you are truly interested kindly call me or chat me up on 08023900627.

Regards

David.
Re: Need A Laptop ASAP by Achinakaa(m): 4:23am On Aug 12, 2022
I have dell latitude E7470 corei7 ,good battery life, 256gb ssd, 8gb ram , 6th gen direct u.k used. Very fast. Call or Whatsapp 07034970762

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6420 8GB Ram/320gb With MTN Hynetflex Router Sold sold sold / UK Used Dell Latitude E6440 - 8GB RAM, Core i5, 2GB Dedicated Graphics *sold / Dell Lappi Don Land O Fullhd Ips (1920x 1080) Facial Recognition For 210k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.