Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander (1193 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by zaza1955: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
The news that IPOB/ESN/Unknown gunmen captured and killed Ebubeagu commander popularly known as Mayor of Mozambique is a pure lie.

It would be recalled that about 2 days ago, a video posted online by the hoodlums captured the moment a man in red polo t-shirt and blue Jean was shot and dragged into a ditch.

In the video the man pleaded with his captors to allow him one last call, a request which was not granted as he was shot point blank immediately.

It was further claimed that the man in the video is Izuchukwu Akuegbulanwa also known as Mayor of Mozambique.

The claim is a pure lie as Mayor of Mozambique is said to be very much alive.

The young man the hoodlums murdered has been identified as one Ugochukwu Oliora from Amaebu in Orsu local government area of Imo state.

Only God knows what Ugochukwu did to this criminals that made them to waste his life In such a heartless manner.

Watch video and read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/08/11/unknown-gunmen-shoot-ebubeagu-commander/

Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by richeeyo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biafra Biafrans
Kill anything possible
Your potopoto land can cover your sins in shallow graves

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Killing is now a normal occurrence in the SE.

With Biafra, SE will be worse than Somalia!

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by Barrywilly(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
It could have been a case of mistaken identity. There was a close resemblance between the two.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by Zulu2022: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Y must he be capture with esn in gun battle
Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by NaeChris: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lies. Na their commander, even Buhari Wey don die get two different prototype. All Na Buhari.
Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by Smith414: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Skyview01:
Killing is now a normal occurrence in the SE.

With Biafra, SE will be worse than Somalia!
what’s the difference between Somalia and North?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by Flamethehussler: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Barrywilly:
It could have been a case of mistaken identity. There was a close resemblance between the two.
Nothing like mistaken identity
Be like say Business no go well
Re: IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Smith414:
what’s the difference between Somalia and North?

I am not from the north and i think some parts in the north are worse than Somalia. I will never visit the north and have no relative there, so i honestly don't care. Now, SE is a different ball game, it is my home town and i have distant relatives there and i am extremely sad when i hear of killings going on there. I do not want it to be like the north or Somalia.

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As 40-feet Containers Fall On Cars In Lagos (photos) / Lucky Lady Escapes From Money Ritualists. / Duped By 419ers At Oshodi…20 Yr-old Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.