Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja (823 Views)

Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by SteveDGreat: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
There was wild Jubilation as the Labor Party Presidential Candidate HE Mr Peter Obi and his Vice Datti-Baba Ahmed arrived the venue of the ongoing Labour Party and Coalition For Peter Obi support Group in Abuja.

Supporters paid their flight tickets and hotel fee to be here .
What a moment in our political history .

Watch Video here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIghU0bVzQ

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by yerokunphilips: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
SteveDGreat:
There was wild Jubilation as the Labor Party Presidential Candidate HE Mr Peter Obi and his Vice Datti-Baba Ahmed arrived the venue of the ongoing Labour Party and Coalition For Peter Obi support Group in Abuja.

Watch Video here .

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by Obidient4life3: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Urchins will not like this

3 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by Ancestortinubu: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emilokan urchin BATstads will tag this fake news.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by donaldking100: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
According to Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stockholm syndrome slaves will be feeling bad right now.
Useless Oppressor Worshippers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by KashApp: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
In February, 2023, I see youths celebrating in every part of Nigeria. I see Tinubu telling his supporters that, "E lo f'okan bale", we will get our mandate back through the court. I see Buhari congratulating Peter Obi and boasting of ensuring a credible election. I see Igbos making mouth everywhere not knowing that, their votes alone did not make it happen. I see that anything Tinubu says will be used again him by the DJs as they will make sounds with his speech and it will trend for weeks. I see Nigeria great again...

This, I have seen!!

Ancestortinubu:
Emilokan urchin BATstads will tag this fake news.
Concentrate on the news and stop looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by dynicks(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
When you see healthy people walk, u will know...!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by derecho(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na im you dey talk small small?
They're already panicky
Obidient4life3:
Urchins will not like this

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by Abdu81: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
The gathering of true patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by floret23(f): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Watch Video here .

Seunmsg Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives sarki Antichrist omenka moh247 beatified2023 let's come and work for our money. grin
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by Ecos(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tilumbu urchins go die today oh grin
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja by Fibonacci88: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
The irony is that the so called online party is actually Maki wave offline. A lot of these stuff by LP never had online publicity. Nobody knew about d nasarawa rally until d day of d event. The Abuja event today wasn't even publicize but see d massive outcome. The nonsense d agbado urchins publicized in Kano and even the Emilokan drug pusher even inaugurated committee amounted to total failure. B4 2pm on election day Peter Obi would already be coasting to victory. Next yr marks a new beginning for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! / Rescue Arewa Finished Tinubu Watch / I Thought They Say There Is No Muslim In Iboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.