Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? (1559 Views)

Biarewa Republic Loading / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
@OP.

Why not go and report Lagos State to Buhari or Malami? Why bothering us here with your attention-seeking idiocy?
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Blue3k(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I should show you proof?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me ask you something sef..

On what grounds do you have the right to issue drivers license??

There's no law preventing them from issuing license so that's grounds. Mumu you have rights to do anything thats not illegal. Now cite law says what they're doing is illegal instead of running away.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by BloomingDale(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I should show you proof?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me ask you something sef..

On what grounds do you have the right to issue drivers license??

Jesus man, take it easy. Don’t go and develop high blood pressure. I like what the Lagos state government just did. I will go get one. The south getting their licenses generates money for the north. Meanwhile the north drive without licenses, but it is a must in the south. Monkey cannot be working while baboon will be chopping. Next is state ID. Kudos to Sanwo olu. Other states should follow to generate revenue for their states.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by M4A1carbine: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zombie...run away from you??

You should show us the LAWS that support drivers license issuance in Lagos, with Federal Government approval.

Sentimental Mongrels that claim sophistication but are moorooons.

Blue3k:

There's no law preventing them from issuing license so that's grounds. Mumu you have rights to do anything not illegal. Now cite law says what they're doing is illegal instead of running away.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by M4A1carbine: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Do your thing...

Nobody gives a fvvck...and stop that Nonsense of "we south" against North.

If the South wants equity , power should be with the SE....but the same useless "we south" afonja narrative wont fly with this drivers license issue.

Its a scam and a major fraud, from a Region that claims "we south" when they want to steal and destroy.

The North and their license issue is not my problem...my problem is based on useless "brotherly" "we south" nonsense championed by Afonja for useless benefits.

The drivers license issue ..must be revisited...

BloomingDale:

Jesus man, take it easy. Don’t go and develop high blood pressure. I like what the Lagos state government just did. I will go get one. The south getting their licenses generates money for the north. Meanwhile the north drive without licenses, but it is a must in the south. Monkey cannot be working while baboon will be chopping. Next is state ID. Kudos to Sanwo olu. Other states should follow to generate revenue for their states.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by M4A1carbine: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
You have no level...in zombie ranking ..you are the lowest.

Go and drink agbo...you brain is dull...spits

Dsalvo:
@OP.

Why not go and report Lagos State to Buhari or Malami? Why bothering us here with your attention-seeking idiocy?
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by BloomingDale(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Do your thing...

Nobody gives a fvvck...and stop that Nonsense of "we south" against North.

If the South wants equity , power should be with the SE....but the same useless "we south" afonja narrative wont fly with this drivers license issue.

Its a scam and a major fraud, from a Region that claims "we south" when they want to steal and destroy.

The North and their license issue is not my problem...my problem is based on useless "brotherly" "we south" nonsense championed by Afonja for useless benefits.

The drivers license issue ..must be revisited...

FRSC must also be booted out of the states and a State RSC must be operated, same with the federal police, resources etc. All states must be independent from each other and chart their own course.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Blue3k(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Zombie...run away from you??

You should show us the LAWS that support drivers license issuance in Lagos, with Federal Government approval.

Sentimental Mongrels that claim sophistication but are moorooons.

Lol you still can't cite the law in question you're such a mumu. I dont need to disapprove negative mumu. The licenses aren't in the exclusive list. There's no law saying they can't so they can its that simple. Lol its like asking what law allows me eat with my left hand. There's no rule against thats one reason why.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by M4A1carbine: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Keep your delusions to ya sef...e go soon clear for una eye.

Every office is a medium to fleece people.

Useless zombies...spits

Blue3k:

Lol you still can't cite the law in question you're such a mumu. I dont need to disapprove negative mumu. The licenses aren't in the exclusive list. There's no law saying they can't so they can its that simple.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Blue3k(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Keep your delusions to ya sef...e go soon clear for una eye.

Every office is a medium to fleece people.

Useless zombies...spits

Lol mumu keep running typical ipob villager. You can't cite the law after all your ranting. It took 1 simple question to show how stupid your complaints are.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

FRSC must also be booted out of the states and a State RSC must be operated, same with the federal police, resources etc. All states must be independent from each other and chart their own course.

God bless you abundantly. 'One Nigeria' is killing us all because it keeps each and everyone of us stuck in the mud of mediocrity.

No society or group of people can develop under such a repressive system.

If Buhari can sanction what is shown below tomorrow, with the FG centre weakened appropriately in favour of States and region, then I am cool with a Northerner or Igbo being the President of Nigeria forever.

Under the system below the Presidency, with over concentration of power in one man's hand, will become redundant.

Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by mrsage(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
The post is so unintelligent.

First Lagos does not issue a drivers licence.

Its called LASDRI Drivers card.

A card. It is not a licence. The word licence has a meaning.

Also the card is as useless as the letter P in psychology as you could easily drive around in Lagos without it.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by M4A1carbine: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
The question still remains static..

Why will Lagos issue independent drivers license , when an agency of the Federal Government is saddled with that responsibility?

That is the question zombie.

Blue3k:

Lol mumu keep running typical ipob villager. You can't cite the law after all your ranting. It took 1 simple question to show how stupid your complaints are.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Blue3k(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
The question still remains static..

Why will Lagos issue independent drivers license , when an agency of the Federal Government is saddled with that responsibility?

That is the question zombie.

The questions is irrelevant if it's not illegal but you're free to drag the issue mumu.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Blue3k(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I don catch you....

You wan change narrative sharp sharp abi??

Useless afonja brain-dead thinking ...very pathetic...spits

Lol I didn't shift the goal at all mumu. I said this from my initial post on this thread. Here's the initial comment as proof. I also asked you to cite law stating what Lagos is doing is illegal. You ipob mumus are too comfortable lying its clearly a cultural trait among your ilk.

Blue3k:

Is it unconstitutional for states to issue their own drivers license? Show us where its at on the Exclusive list. I dont know know or care if its secret plan for secession. All I know is I won't bother getting multiple since I don't ever plan on living in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by DeleTaller: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I ASK AGAIN..in the SAME NIGERIA they claim to LOVE, Why will LAGOS HAVE THEIR OWN Drivers license?

Is this not a "coded plan" to have Oduduwa Republic...??

I will surly Favor BIAFRA and i Love this sha!!

Asgard13
odin13
herdsmen

abeg tell PDP about this ohh!!

You are a local man with no exposure...

Obviously you haven't been out of your region and if you maybe just to visit lagos and return back to your shell. Maybe you don't know that apart from the general NIN ,lagos state has his own identification card for the Lagosian too.

All the new developments you are seeing in Lagos is the blueprint of Tinubu and you haven't seen nothing yet. That is why Lagos will keep on making more money than those states from your region where your governors can not think.

So what that means is that you can drive with it here in Lagos roads only. As a Lagosian it means you can drive even without the general licence, but must not go out of the Lagos boundaries.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by M4A1carbine: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
See your weak and slimy submissions...

i ask again.........

Why will your useless Tinubu Lagos be issuing driver licenses...outside the normal and official channels??

If you want to justify that kwarupt practice...why dont you have your state police??...as it should be your right??

You are dull...

Blue3k:

Lol I didn't shift the goal at all mumu. I said this from my initial post on this thread. Here's the initial comment as proof. I also asked you to cite law stating what Lagos is doing is illegal. You ipob mumus are too comfortable lying its clearly a cultural trait among your ilk.

Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by Blue3k(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See your weak and slimy submissions...

i ask again.........

Why will your useless Tinubu Lagos be issuing driver licenses...outside the normal and official channels??

If you want to justify that kwarupt practice...why dont you have your state police??...as it should be your right??

You are dull...

Again if its not illegal your question is irrelevant if there is no law being broken. If there's no law against it they can do so mumu. Now cite the law that says its illegal and you win the arguement. Stop running away IPOB mumu.
Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by adekolaelect(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin you are already in pain oo, don't you think u are starting this sorrowing too soon grin
Pdthief messed up,We kicked them out, kicking out the evil clueless Apc that is 7* worse than pdthief is not a big deal grin cheesy
Be ready to be Obidient or atikulate to the hands of killer heardmen grin
Choose wisely.
thank you

Re: Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? by drlateef: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Why will Lagos State have its own Drivers License?

Why will FRSC issued Licenses be relegated for a dubious licencing scheme by Lagos State Government.

Now i want to also ask, why will Tinubu be gunning for special status for Lagos State, if not to set up Lagos as the Capital of ODUDUWA Nation??

Tinubu is a closet ODUDUWA nation supporter....

WE UNDERSTAND THE GAME...1 nigeria people..even Yoruba that INSULT IGBO people, are making serious plans to LEAVE...so understand that , the kwantry is a shyt hole...spits

Lagos is always a pacesetter in everything. Where Lagos feels it can do better than federal government, it goes ahead to do so. That’s why you have residency card that contains everything about you, you have drivers license. Very soon, vehicle MOT will restart. We are much in a hurry to leave NIGERIA behind, especially with this Obituary menace. This is why we want all biafrans who have been trying to drag us back by voting PDP to leave Lagos if they will not live with us in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi's Name Rendered Atiku's Akwa Ibom State Campaign / Check Preferred Presidential Candidate In This Rule Area In The North / Photo Of Tinubu Building Lagos In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.