Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,815 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

A Must Know Before Buying Any Property: What Agents Won't Tell You! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Must Know Before Buying Any Property: What Agents Won't Tell You! (142 Views)

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Want To Buy/build/sell/rent, Lands/houses/any Property 4 Any Purpose In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Know Before Buying Any Property: What Agents Won't Tell You! by Imeakpanjunr(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
How do I avoid real estate scams?

How do I avoid loosing my hard earned money when buying any landed property?

I don't understand land documents

What should I consider before buying any property?

In this short article I will give you everything you need if you read to the end and take action.

As a real estate agent, my primary duties is to help you make rights choices and avoid loosing your hard earned money.

I read a story of John recently. John was desperately looking for a property(either land or house) to buy to secure his retirement and avoid his landlord worries. John forgot to put all this I going to give you into consideration and later ended up being scammed.

Now John doesn't have any investment to fund his old age.

But you won't mistake the same mistake John made so I have taken my time to put down everything you need to know before buying any property in a very short guide.

One of the thing I have added in this guide is how to understand land document

Do you know what C of O, Governor Consent and even gazzte means?

I have added them in this short guide.

So who is this Guide for?

• it for you if want to buy any property ( land or house) Now!

• It for you even if you have bought a property before

• It for you, if you have plans to buy in the nearest future

• It for anyone who wishes to invest in real estate.

It for you!

And guess what?

I made this guide completely FREE so you won't pay anything to get it.

All you have to do is click on the link below to get a copy Now! Before the link expires.

>> https://www.cognitoforms.com/Imeakpanjunr/FreeReportAMUSTKNOWBEFOREBUYINGANYLANDEDPROPERTY

But am happy John finally acquired a property later. Do you want to make the mistake john made?

I don't wish that for you even my enemies. So Click the link below to get your FREE copy of this guide Now!

>> https://www.cognitoforms.com/Imeakpanjunr/FreeReportAMUSTKNOWBEFOREBUYINGANYLANDEDPROPERTY

(1) (Reply)

3bedrooms Semi Detached Bungalows For Sale In Peak Bungalow Estate Awoyay Lagos / Functioning Fabrication Company For Sale!!! / Miniflat To Let At Folaagoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.