Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

If You Like Listening To Doctors, Sorry Oo, You Might Be Called To Glory Soon. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Like Listening To Doctors, Sorry Oo, You Might Be Called To Glory Soon. (206 Views)

Wrongly Jailed For 12 Years, Called To Bar Today – The Inspiring Story A. Edeno / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Lady Stunned After Party She Was Called To Cater For Turned Out To Be Her BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Like Listening To Doctors, Sorry Oo, You Might Be Called To Glory Soon. by Phoebe108: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yes ooo my people, Na me talk am.
Don't fear be calming down!!! I don't mean to make afraid to catch you but I'm out to say the Truth.

I'm a network marketer and I have a supplement based store and 60% of my customers are medical personnel. I'm going to list out reasons why you should switch from Orthodox medicine to pure organic supplements.
* Your very own Orthodox medicine is coated with preservatives/chemical which only work to protect the drugs from humidity and temperature but my question is why can't the drug endure all this. Ask yourself that.
* The second thing you would be told is surgery. Now if you are doing surgery, there is a 50/50 chance you'd survive it, wait why would I risk my life like that?? No tell me abi you don't like yourself ni??!!! Another is that they don't get to the root of the sickness, if you are going for ovarian cysts or even fibroids they just remove the one that they can see and that's it, there is a 80% chance that it would come back again, another money don go ooo, no permanent healing. Why, just tell me why??!!!. The one that used to touch me is the everlasting scar it would leave on your fine skin... Na wa ooo, Good luck on your surgery ooo.
* If they cannot help your solution, the next thing they'd tell you is to go maintain it till death, yes that's the meaning of that MTD you see on report sheet. E choke you abi??!!!

My friends let's be wise abeg, stop living in ignorance. There is permanent cure for ulcer, hepatitis whatever, anti aging(without taking botox, that would make you look like you were stung by a Bee), diabetic foot ulcer, ovarian cysts( my mum was scheduled for the operation but we later found a permanent cure, if you see her ehn, Omo the anti aging is working so well��, come to my DM I'd show you her pishure), diabetes( my dad is well and alive from diabetes), fibroid, menstrual cramps( Ahhh, you can't imagine how I hated that happy new month message ehn, story for another day), and many more. You can ask me questions directly.

Today is Day 1 of our discount sales on CRR product. GI VITAL SOFTGEL. DON'T MISS IT OOOO. OK OOO!!!.

I REMAIN YOURS FAITHFULLY.
CHAT ME ON 08156441299

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Beautiful,times Are Hard, Things Are Tough..... Be True To Yourself! / 8 Musicians Who Change Their Lyrics After Geting A Backlash Over Offensive Lyric / Introduction To Desktop As Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.